Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the defensive backs
Before we see who the Cardinals take in the 2017 NFL draft, the Heat Index decided to look back at the team's previous drafts since moving to Arizona.
Here's what we found out about the team's selections at defensive back:
The Arizona Cardinals have taken a defensive back (cornerback or safety) in the first round five times since moving to Arizona.
Cornerback Tom Knight (No. 9 overall) out of Iowa in 1997.
RELATED: Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history - QBs | WRs | RBs
The most recent?
Safety Deone Bucannon (No. 27 overall) out of Washington State in 2014.
The most notable?... read more
- 19:55 Russia may be aiding Taliban in Afghanistan, top US general says
- 19:50 Motorcyclist faces 2nd-degree murder charge in crash that killed woman
- 19:50 Glendale police: Motorcycle passenger in fatal accident identified
- 19:25 Senate Moves to Permanently Kill the FCC's Broadband Privacy Rules
- 19:24 Pelham man pleads guilty to anabolic steroid distribution charges
- 18:57 Danny White on return to ASU: 'It's genetic with me'
- 18:52 German parliament considers changing 'father of house' rules
- 18:46 Third note threatening shooting at Flagstaff High School surfaces
- 18:46 Teen critical after car goes airborne, crashes into Jefferson...
- 18:37 UN condemns North Korea tests which contribute to nukes