Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve Lambert said. He did not release her name.
O'Meara was the son of... read more
Most read news
- 17:41 Penis 'mutilated' after surgery; ex-Boynton doctor from Tamarac...
- 17:40 Neiman Marcus files for IPO
- 17:22 Five Americans to watch one year from start of 2016 Olympics in Rio
- 17:21 Toll road dollars probably not heading SunRail's way
- 17:05 Cost of Alaska legislative special sessions approach $900K
- 16:59 Can 'Fantastic Four' rise above bad buzz?
- 16:56 Lexus shows off hoverboard in video
- 16:56 Rieder: No way to pick a debate lineup
- 16:53 Disney beats estimates on earnings, misses slightly on revenue
- 16:26 Study: Workplace AC is comfy for men - but not women