Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve... read more
Most read news
- 22:54 Burning questions from Game 2: Are the Spurs in real trouble?
- 22:54 5 thoughts: Mavericks show they are capable of making it a long series
- 22:41 Heat commit to Miami through 2040
- 22:40 Mavericks rout Spurs, 113-92, to send series to Dallas even at 1-1
- 22:12 Heat go up 2-0, hold off Bobcats 101-97
- 21:53 Alexandria second-graders learn history of community
- 21:07 Police searching for man accused of sexually assaulting 14-year-old...
- 20:29 Statewide crime is down, while murders, rape, robberies are up in...
- 20:16 Robaina's wife testifies the couple didn't cheat the IRS
- 19:54 Capital One collecting small business stories in Charlotte