Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve... read more
Most read news
- 05:26 Tunisia crackdown raises fears of rights rollback
- 05:26 Ill. Lt. Gov. Simon donates books to schools
- 05:26 Arab museum creates eclectic concert series
- 05:25 Ex-prosecutor in S. Korea admits public lewdness
- 05:25 Tunisia crackdown raises fears of rights rollback
- 05:21 Democratic congressional candidate endorses Orman
- 05:19 UN: death toll from Syrian civil war tops 191,000
- 05:18 German policeman on trial in dismemberment killing
- 05:14 German policeman on trial in dismemberment killing
- 05:06 After emotional day, former governor back on stand