Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve Lambert said. He did not release her name.
O'Meara was the son of U.S. District Judge John Corbett O'Meara and was associated with the law firm of Sanford A. Schulman... read more
- 15:51 'Who is Jesus?' and other questions Alabama Googles more than others
- 15:49 US orders troops in Syria to remove Kurdish insignia
- 15:46 How to Steer Workplace Tangents Back on Track
- 15:45 Principal replaced at school where rape allegation surfaced
- 15:44 Bee swarms: What you need to know to stay safe
- 15:38 California rushes to allow HIV-infected organ transplants
- 15:37 French Open at a glance
- 15:29 Braves recall Garcia, designate Brignac for assignment
- 15:01 Missing Loxley inmate recaptured
- 15:01 Indictment of lawyer, elderly man lists 6 human trafficking...