Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve... read more
Most read news
- 21:52 Richardson Berkner pitcher Jacob Patterson has strikeout game down,...
- 21:49 Anti-junta Myanmar journalist Win Tin dies at 85
- 21:47 Review: Dark humor wins in 'Cripple of Inishmaan'
- 21:43 James Jones comes out of ‘bullpen' to give Miami Heat a boost
- 21:27 Lancaster man outs himself as flasher
- 21:27 Gunshot victim found west of uptown Charlotte
- 21:26 La Ermita in Coconut Grove is reenergized with help of new priest,...
- 20:17 Sheriff: Dispute between neighbors may have led to arson
- 20:17 Arrest report for April 20, 2014
- 20:16 Police blotter for April 20, 2014