Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve Lambert said. He did not release her name.
O'Meara was the son of... read more
Most read news
- 03:19 TV tonight: 'Hotel,' 'Drunk History'
- 03:18 Yahoo's Marissa Mayer is expecting twin girls
- 03:18 The real life of Bill Bryson's 'Stephen Katz'
- 02:57 Seattle landlords give discounts to tech workers
- 02:11 At Anchorage welcome party, a video message from Obama
- 01:50 Full transcript: Obama speaks at GLACIER in Alaska
- 01:43 Dolphins center Mike Pouncey practices, says knee is 'good'
- 01:00 Anchorage gets its day with President Obama
- 00:22 UF freshman left tackle Martez Ivey not ruled out for Gators' opener
- 00:22 Coastal Carolina reportedly set to join Sun Belt