Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve Lambert said. He did not release her name.
O'Meara was the son of... read more
Most read news
- 00:56 Revival a fresh take on 'Anything Goes'
- 00:29 Stephen Curry suffers head contusion after scary fall in Game 4
- 00:27 Head-to-head Challenge picks best compact SUV for $28K
- 00:20 James Harden's 45 help Rockets show life in Game 4 to make it 3-1
- 00:15 Giving voice to third-party hopefuls: Front & Center
- 23:34 Charlie Morton propels Pirates past Marlins despite Giancarlo...
- 23:34 Cano helps lead Mariners past Rays, 4-1
- 23:28 Emotional photo of Marine and bride praying goes viral
- 23:17 Chris Norton had the best Memorial Day weekend
- 23:07 Stephen Curry suffers head contusion after scary fall in Game 4