Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve Lambert said. He did not release her name.
O'Meara was the son of... read more
Most read news
- 19:20 Netanyahu speech exposes partisan and diplomatic rifts
- 19:18 William Shatner has funeral for Leonard Nimoy…on Twitter
- 19:18 Shooter targets two men inside Tenn. restaurant
- 18:59 NOAA rejects whale, coral sanctuary request in Atlantic
- 17:57 Seven key questions to frame the March Madness discussion
- 17:29 Forget about the speech, focus on Iran, AIPAC says
- 16:38 Global warming fuels coral killer, study finds
- 16:24 Motive still a mystery in Missouri mass shooting
- 16:06 Medical marijuana trial pits state vs. federal laws
- 15:19 'Last Man on Earth' stands alone