Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve Lambert said. He did not release her name.
O'Meara was the son of... read more
Most read news
- 03:21 Grace wins a pair of volleyball matches
- 03:13 3 trick-or-treaters killed in hit-and-run
- 03:13 U.S. marine heading home after release from Mexico
- 02:44 Web to Watch: 5 Best videos of the week
- 02:35 Documents show deep role of governor's staff in response to...
- 02:07 Four swimmers double up at CIC meet semis
- 02:07 Prep volleyball: South 3, East 0
- 01:34 3rd victim in Marysville school shooting dies
- 00:29 Man shot to death; Plano restaurant co-worker is charged
- 00:16 Homeless women to stay in Frisco home for now after HOA loses motion