Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve Lambert said. He did not release her name.
O'Meara was the son of... read more
Most read news
- 23:36 As drivers get fatter, so do crash dummies
- 23:34 High School Basketball Roundup For 11.29.14
- 23:32 Vance continues to believe in win over Rocky River
- 23:26 A's trade star 3B Josh Donaldson to Blue Jays
- 23:26 Armour: Time for Roger Goodell to cede some power
- 23:24 Mallard Creek downs Providence 49-21
- 22:57 Stephen Curry comes home, but not his 3-pointers
- 22:57 Wildcats live to play another week
- 21:41 Charlotte Hornets - Golden State Warriors Observations 11.28.14
- 21:01 Animals sacrificed in Nepal to bring good luck