Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve Lambert said. He did not release her name.
O'Meara was the son of... read more
Most read news
- 06:28 U.S. stumbles trying to build Syrian ground force
- 06:28 Russia transfers Ukraine war doctrine to Syria
- 06:20 Weekend picks for book lovers
- 06:15 Afghan president appoints investigators for Kunduz airstrike
- 06:11 Should schools embrace eDays to make up for weather?
- 06:02 The best time to take a work break
- 05:14 Palestinian stabs 2 in Jerusalem in latest violence
- 04:58 Gas container explosion in restaurant in China kills 17
- 04:42 Flashback: 'SNL' launched 40 years ago Sunday
- 04:37 Report: Blast kills at least 20 in Turkish capital