Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve... read more
Most read news
- 10:57 Redford Twp. man accused of stabbing brother to death over ceiling fan
- 10:41 Plano acts on downtown improvement district
- 10:41 AT&T unveils plan to bring high-speed fiber optic broadband to...
- 10:41 Second-quarter revenue, earnings up for SPX
- 10:33 U.S. imposes travel sanctions on Venezuelan officials
- 10:25 Greece: Farm owner cleared over migrant shootings
- 10:25 IMF says Cyprus will need more spending cuts
- 10:24 Man dies after diving for lobsters off S Florida
- 10:15 Detroit Lions' Ziggy Ansah trying not to fall behind while sitting out
- 10:09 $66M Mega Millions jackpot ticket sold in Mount Clemens