Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve Lambert said. He did not release her name.
O'Meara was the son of... read more
Most read news
- 15:45 Auschwitz survivors gather where 'civilization collapsed'
- 15:08 Andrew Jordan hired as new head football coach at West Charlotte
- 15:03 Why do men hate church, and what can be done about it?
- 15:03 Marine with PTSD touched by 'American Sniper'
- 14:53 Snapchat unveils Discover for news
- 14:53 Google Fiber coming to southeastern USA
- 14:53 Uber's Plouffe pushes service as drunk driving solution
- 14:41 Kosovo police use tear gas to clear anti-gov't protesters
- 14:18 Putin marks Auschwitz liberation to press points on Ukraine
- 14:15 Financial supper clubs and gaming for Millennial investors