Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve Lambert said. He did not release her name.
O'Meara was the son of... read more
Most read news
- 01:10 NHL Capsules
- 00:59 Cop in deadly love triangle lawsuit costs county $7M
- 00:56 After N.H., Kasich vaults to GOP prominence
- 00:55 Scheifele's goal gives Jets 2-1 shootout win over Blues
- 00:54 Feds expand shifter probe of 856,000 Fiat Chrysler SUVs
- 00:37 Utah State beats New Mexico 80-72 to end 5-game skid
- 00:30 Middleton's free throw lifts Bucks over Celtics 112-111
- 00:25 Yellowjackets bite UAA men's basketball team, 90-71
- 00:21 No. 5 Xavier falls at Creighton, 70-56
- 23:59 Villanova cruises by DePaul 86-59 in 1st game as No. 1 team