Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve... read more
Most read news
- 14:43 Singer Mel Tillis recovering from heart surgery
- 14:41 Japan beat Sweden late to reach Algarve final
- 14:41 White Sox ship Zach Stewart to Atlanta
- 14:41 Eagles look to improve defense in free agency
- 14:40 Butler QB Anthony Ratliff commits to North Carolina
- 14:37 Despite deaths, push continues to open roads to ATVs
- 14:37 Preston Hollow Democrats to host Thursday poverty talk with...
- 14:37 Bike Irving looking for old bikes for repair
- 14:26 Police: Miley fan sneaked into Omaha dressing room
- 13:59 Officials: Canadian oil won't hurt ND production