Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve Lambert said. He did not release her name.
O'Meara was the son of... read more
Most read news
- 02:46 With Brock Osweiler rising, can Broncos ever go back to Peyton...
- 01:25 Burke's Law: Make winter a season of new discoveries
- 01:23 Kobe Bryant talks retirement, says he tried hard to not "play like...
- 00:25 Broncos freeze Patriots' perfect season with overtime win
- 00:10 Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski carted off with injury
- 23:41 Alaska Aces end horrible month with 5-3 ECHL hockey loss to...
- 23:15 Obama calls for greater gun control after Colorado shooting
- 23:00 Suspect held in New Orleans playground shooting spree
- 22:47 We'll have to work together to put Alaska's fiscal house in order
- 22:47 Alaska governor's environmental record falls far short of voters'...