Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve Lambert said. He did not release her name.
O'Meara was the son of U.S. District Judge John Corbett O'Meara and was associated with the law firm of Sanford A. Schulman... read more
- 19:38 'Alt-right' hashtag spurs racism, rebukes during speech
- 19:38 Officials: Robert Morrow out as Travis County GOP chair
- 18:57 Murder warrant issued for man suspected in disappearance of...
- 18:53 3 Deadly Sins of Facebook Advertising
- 18:48 Judge orders State Dept. to begin releasing additional Clinton...
- 18:45 Federal standards on school meals too thin on calories, Mesquite...
- 18:43 Texas jury determines GM ignition switch did not cause car accident
- 18:32 Obama administration pushing state-run retirement plans
- 18:32 Donald Trump calls Hillary Clinton a 'bigot' who only wants votes
- 18:32 Trump labels Clinton emails, foundation woes 'Watergate all over...