Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve Lambert said. He did not release her name.
O'Meara was the son of... read more
Most read news
- 20:27 Eagles near elimination, fall 27-24 to Redskins
- 20:17 Season-high 30 assists boost Johnson C. Smith basketball win
- 19:40 Winthrop spends $32K in legal fight with former president
- 19:34 And now a few words from our local ‘Man in Havana'
- 19:12 Emails show NC faced long odds vying with SC for big companies
- 18:54 Bell Tolls: Jay Cutler and The Quarterback Risk
- 18:52 Cam Newton, Johnny Manziel share inescapable hype
- 18:34 College Basketball: Winthrop, South Carolina, Appalachian State in...
- 18:18 Davidson rolls past College of Charleston 80-68 for 7th straight win
- 17:49 South Carolina wins Shrine Bowl 21-12