Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve Lambert said. He did not release her name.
O'Meara was the son of U.S. District Judge John Corbett O'Meara and was associated with the law firm of Sanford A. Schulman... read more
- 00:09 Pressure mounting for state czar to oversee teen homelessness
- 00:09 Brother mourns slain S. Weymouth dad
- 00:09 Final design for $2.1B casino in Everett gets thumbs up
- 00:09 Bay State bears thrive, starting to spread east
- 00:09 Report: Mentally ill man released without meds
- 00:09 Throwback Thursday: E.T. and pals
- 00:09 MassDOT boss: 'Bit of pain' in E-ZPass switch
- 00:09 Smoldering Orange Line car comes amid T’s slow spending
- 00:09 Walpole man ID'd as body on waterfront
- 00:09 2 hurt in Uber accident on Beacon Hill