Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve... read more
Most read news
- 05:13 Democrat raised $127K for US Senate bid in Kansas
- 04:33 Recap: LA Angels vs. Baltimore
- 04:32 Hoes' homer lifts Astros over A's
- 04:32 Indians beat Twins 8-2; Danny Salazar returns to rotation and wins
- 04:17 Authorities conduct raid to help Yurok tribe combat illegal pot grows
- 04:04 Bowser to hold hearings on soccer stadium deal
- 04:03 LeBron leaves Miami, Lesnar returns to Miami, hyping WWE SummerSlam
- 04:03 Mets down M's, 3-1
- 04:03 Sterling opens a third front in battle over Clippers
- 02:41 Update: Burnie out, Billy in Mascot Games for Central Florida's New...