Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve Lambert said. He did not release her name.
O'Meara was the son of... read more
Most read news
- 02:36 Nanooks remain perfect (5-0-0)
- 02:36 Aces roar back for first win, rallying 6-4 at Stockton
- 02:36 Three teams perfect after pool play in Service-Dimond volleyball...
- 02:23 Fatal virus prompts Indy shelter to say no cats for now
- 02:23 SpaceX to attempt to land rocket on floating platform
- 02:13 No. 25 ASU soccer dominates possession but loses to Cal
- 02:08 State seeks dismissal of suit in Yarnell fire
- 01:16 Expert: 8,000 more Rohingya flee Myanmar
- 01:15 Ex-TCU pitcher Brandon Finnegan becomes first to play in CWS, World...
- 01:01 Suburbia takes on an urban feel with mixed-use projects in Plano...