Attorney Corbett O'Meara killed in St. Clair Shores car crash
A prominent attorney who was the son of a federal judge was killed in a car crash Saturday in St. Clair Shores.
Corbett O'Meara, 47, of Grosse Pointe Farms, died after the 1999 Acura he was driving rear-ended a 2001 Mercedes Benz and then hit a tree, St. Clair Shores police said.
The accident injured the other driver, a 62-year-old Eastpointe woman, who was listed in stable condition today at a local hospital, Police Lt. Steve Lambert said. He did not release her name.
O'Meara was the son of... read more
Most read news
- 03:20 Man sought over missing Florida woman kills self
- 03:20 Polemical Cuban pop group to take stage in Miami
- 02:47 Oxford City Council discusses cuts to capital improvements budget
- 02:26 Espresso in chocolate-dipped waffle cup: Bite into your java
- 02:10 Critics demand stronger warnings for potent antibiotics
- 02:00 Toddler ignores military protocol, hugs mom
- 01:18 Cubs' Arrieta posts first shutout, a 7-0 one-hitter over Reds
- 00:54 Special teams overhaul for Miami Hurricanes
- 00:44 Evan Grant answers Rangers questions at 1 p.m. Wednesday; ask yours...
- 00:40 Sydney Leathers: from sexting to studying