'Big Bang Theory' will return for two more seasons
CBS says it has reached a deal with producers of "The Big Bang Theory" to keep the show on the air for two more years.
The network said Monday it agreed with Warner Brothers Television to extend the show that debuted in 2007. Along with the drama "NCIS," it is consistently one of the two most popular shows on television when original episodes are aired.
No details about the agreement were released. Producers have agreements with actors Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar to continue for two seasons, and are negotiating similar deals... read more
- 19:50 Motorcyclist faces 2nd-degree murder charge in crash that killed woman
- 19:50 Glendale police: Motorcycle passenger in fatal accident identified
- 19:25 Senate Moves to Permanently Kill the FCC's Broadband Privacy Rules
- 19:24 Pelham man pleads guilty to anabolic steroid distribution charges
- 18:57 Danny White on return to ASU: 'It's genetic with me'
- 18:52 German parliament considers changing 'father of house' rules
- 18:46 Third note threatening shooting at Flagstaff High School surfaces
- 18:37 UN condemns North Korea tests which contribute to nukes
- 18:37 Police: Mesa woman missing, endangered
- 18:17 Ukraine ex-finance minister to oversee Puerto Rico crisis