Christine Beatty discusses 'what really went on' in new Essence article
Kwame Kilpatrick's former chief of staff and ex-mistress Christine Beatty will share her story in the November issue of Essence magazine.
In an exclusive interview, Beatty addresses what really went on behind the scenes, the painful lessons learned and her hopes for redemption, according to publicity material for the article. It also says Beatty is working to reclaim her life.
In 2008, Beatty pleaded guilty to two felony obstruction of justice charges after the Free Press published... read more
Most read news
- 07:09 Top Catholic cleric in Holy Land condemns violence
- 07:09 Shareholders back DP World's London delisting
- 07:02 What normalizing relations with Cuba means for travelers
- 07:01 Swiss central bank imposes negative interest rates
- 06:51 Nigeria sentences 54 soldiers to death by firing squad
- 06:46 A look at North Korea's cyberwar capabilities
- 06:39 Two-speed labor system in Qatar for 2022 World Cup
- 06:39 Crisis talks resume for Dutch coalition partners
- 06:39 Pope praises the diplomacy of US-Cuba accord
- 06:36 FIFA meets amid crisis over Garcia's resignation