Christine Beatty discusses 'what really went on' in new Essence article
Kwame Kilpatrick's former chief of staff and ex-mistress Christine Beatty will share her story in the November issue of Essence magazine.
In an exclusive interview, Beatty addresses what really went on behind the scenes, the painful lessons learned and her hopes for redemption, according to publicity material for the article. It also says Beatty is working to reclaim her life.
In 2008, Beatty pleaded guilty to two felony obstruction of justice charges after the Free Press published text messages that showed she lied under oath about her affair with Kilpatrick during a police... read more
- 20:33 AP FACT CHECK: Warped claims in political hothouse
- 20:33 Man strikes deputy's vehicle during Lee County car chase
- 20:31 AG Healey: Gay community will fight for Clinton in fall
- 19:49 Samuel Adams Brewing the American Dream Partners with Entrepreneur...
- 19:18 Sunnyslope HS shooting victim is home from the hospital
- 18:51 Suspicious package shuts down DC's Union Station
- 18:50 3 Cost-Effective Ways to Increase Brand Awareness
- 18:49 Suns hire coaches with ties to Earl Watson, Steve Nash
- 18:42 Nurse who sold Ecstasy gets 4 years in Arizona prison
- 18:29 Arizona Cardinals refined playbook without expanding it