Christine Beatty discusses 'what really went on' in new Essence article
Kwame Kilpatrick's former chief of staff and ex-mistress Christine Beatty will share her story in the November issue of Essence magazine.
In an exclusive interview, Beatty addresses what really went on behind the scenes, the painful lessons learned and her hopes for redemption, according to publicity material for the article. It also says Beatty is working to reclaim her life.
In 2008, Beatty pleaded guilty to two felony obstruction of justice charges after the Free Press published... read more
Most read news
- 11:16 'Deadpool' kills with record $135M weekend
- 11:11 5 weird tech products on Kickstarter
- 11:04 Here's how Scalia's death affects Supreme Court rulings this year
- 10:32 Market drop could spur calls for capital-loss reform
- 10:22 Schwartzel races away to win Tshwane Open by 8 shots
- 10:17 Long-delayed hug: 5 great things this week
- 10:16 Beer Man: Craftsmanship creates balanced Fort Collins barleywine
- 10:01 Grammys honor Lionel Richie with star-studded event
- 10:01 Women's heart attacks are different, deadlier
- 09:57 Leicester's lead cut to 2 points after 2-1 loss at Arsenal