Christine Beatty discusses 'what really went on' in new Essence article
Kwame Kilpatrick's former chief of staff and ex-mistress Christine Beatty will share her story in the November issue of Essence magazine.
In an exclusive interview, Beatty addresses what really went on behind the scenes, the painful lessons learned and her hopes for redemption, according to publicity material for the article. It also says Beatty is working to reclaim her life.
In 2008, Beatty pleaded guilty to two felony obstruction of justice charges after the Free Press published... read more
Most read news
- 23:19 Analyze what Anchorage needs, and Berkowitz gets nod for mayor
- 23:19 When you do the homework, Medicaid expansion makes sense for Alaska
- 23:09 Line sitters, activists keep it civil before high court's gay...
- 22:53 Delaware pair to join efforts in Nepal as relief pours in
- 22:53 Gangs target stores, beat a photographer
- 22:33 UAA's multi-eventers shine on Day 1 of GNAC meet
- 22:31 'Dancing' sends home high-scoring celeb
- 22:14 Powerful images from the Baltimore riots
- 22:12 In-flight magazines no place for Anchorage mayor to look for...
- 21:31 Stephen Hawking shares scientific theory about Zayn Malik