Christine Beatty discusses 'what really went on' in new Essence article
Kwame Kilpatrick's former chief of staff and ex-mistress Christine Beatty will share her story in the November issue of Essence magazine.
In an exclusive interview, Beatty addresses what really went on behind the scenes, the painful lessons learned and her hopes for redemption, according to publicity material for the article. It also says Beatty is working to reclaim her life.
In 2008, Beatty pleaded guilty to two felony obstruction of justice charges after the Free Press published text messages that showed she lied under oath about her affair with Kilpatrick during a police... read more
- 10:42 Tech Five: Yelp shares surge, Square stumbles
- 10:36 Schnurman: Frontier must redefine success after some Verizon...
- 10:32 Sentencing set for Phoenix man convicted of supporting Islamic State
- 10:32 Mesa, Gilbert lead in Phoenix-area new-home sales
- 10:32 Marana police identify man wounded in shooting
- 10:29 The Offbeat: Your week in weird news
- 10:17 'Dismayed' Mitt Romney rips presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump,...
- 10:15 How to safely watch Mercury transit the sun
- 10:15 VA settles with Phoenix whistleblower
- 10:02 Water experts denounce Arizona groundwater bills, ask Ducey to veto