Christine Beatty discusses 'what really went on' in new Essence article
Kwame Kilpatrick's former chief of staff and ex-mistress Christine Beatty will share her story in the November issue of Essence magazine.
In an exclusive interview, Beatty addresses what really went on behind the scenes, the painful lessons learned and her hopes for redemption, according to publicity material for the article. It also says Beatty is working to reclaim her life.
In 2008, Beatty pleaded guilty to two felony obstruction of justice charges after the Free Press published... read more
Most read news
- 03:52 Taiwan stands up to China with World War II military parade
- 03:32 Chris Thompson: Vacation Bible school season in full swing
- 01:36 Magic, C.J. Watson are finalizing a free-agent deal
- 01:00 Celebrate Independence Day: Festivities throughout Southcentral
- 00:25 Independence Day: Party hearty: Editorial
- 00:25 Old Glory, Miss USA and Amendment 1: Letters
- 00:05 Magic, Tobias Harris agree to 4-year $64-million deal
- 23:41 Magic, Tobias Harris agree to 4-year $64-million deal
- 22:53 The day my dad came home
- 22:53 On this Fourth in Haines, potato salad is more than just a side dish