Christine Beatty discusses 'what really went on' in new Essence article
Kwame Kilpatrick's former chief of staff and ex-mistress Christine Beatty will share her story in the November issue of Essence magazine.
In an exclusive interview, Beatty addresses what really went on behind the scenes, the painful lessons learned and her hopes for redemption, according to publicity material for the article. It also says Beatty is working to reclaim her life.
In 2008, Beatty pleaded guilty to two felony obstruction of justice charges after the Free Press published... read more
Most read news
- 01:28 Elvis memorabilia: Graceland Too auction to be repeated
- 00:56 Apple CEO Tim Cook posts op-ed blasting new laws
- 00:54 Facebook stabbing victim says he's lucky to be alive
- 00:21 Lincoln hopes Continental gets it back in driver's seat
- 00:19 Rob Thomas heading into The Great Unknown Tour
- 00:15 Defense seeks to bolster military retirement benefits
- 00:08 Tenn. may not have chemicals it needs for executions
- 23:51 Police: Driver follows GPS off bridge ramp; wife dies
- 23:42 6 biggest moments at the iHeartRadio Awards
- 23:17 After double OT win, Alaska girls will play for U-16 national...