Christine Beatty discusses 'what really went on' in new Essence article
Kwame Kilpatrick's former chief of staff and ex-mistress Christine Beatty will share her story in the November issue of Essence magazine.
In an exclusive interview, Beatty addresses what really went on behind the scenes, the painful lessons learned and her hopes for redemption, according to publicity material for the article. It also says Beatty is working to reclaim her life.
In 2008, Beatty pleaded guilty to two felony obstruction of justice charges after the Free Press published text messages that showed she lied under oath about her affair with Kilpatrick during a police... read more
- 22:51 After Ohio killings, fate of children, property unresolved
- 22:48 Pirates rout Diamondbacks to open series
- 22:42 Early returns show embattled House member ahead in primary race
- 22:40 Ed. board candidate who called Obama a gay prostitute loses Texas...
- 22:40 Prosecutors fear retribution by Cliven Bundy's backers
- 22:32 Obamas reportedly choose Washington DC neighborhood to live after...
- 22:20 San Francisco retains immigrant sanctuary protections
- 22:19 Sen. Warren: Trump is a 'small, insecure moneygrubber'
- 22:19 Tribes protest planned French auction of artifacts
- 22:14 Bickley: Larry Fitzgerald staring down Father Time