Christine Beatty discusses 'what really went on' in new Essence article
Kwame Kilpatrick's former chief of staff and ex-mistress Christine Beatty will share her story in the November issue of Essence magazine.
In an exclusive interview, Beatty addresses what really went on behind the scenes, the painful lessons learned and her hopes for redemption, according to publicity material for the article. It also says Beatty is working to reclaim her life.
In 2008, Beatty pleaded guilty to two felony obstruction of justice charges after the Free Press published text messages that showed she lied under oath about her affair with Kilpatrick during a police... read more
- 20:17 El Salvador judge orders ex-attorney general remain in jail
- 20:12 Evangelist rallies Boston Christians
- 20:12 A corny tribute: Red Sox slugger immortalized in corn maze
- 19:58 Black woman sues Austin after being thrown down amid arrest
- 19:58 Elite boarding school finds 5 cases of sexual misconduct
- 19:56 6 animals shot and left to die in Franklin County, authorities...
- 19:53 Use the Candidate's Recruiting Experience to Find the Best Talent
- 19:45 1 dead in head-on crash with semi near Flagstaff
- 19:39 Man on trial in sexual assault of 61-year-old woman by West Dallas...
- 19:39 Ex-Stanford student who sexually assaulted woman to be freed after...