Christine Beatty discusses 'what really went on' in new Essence article
Kwame Kilpatrick's former chief of staff and ex-mistress Christine Beatty will share her story in the November issue of Essence magazine.
In an exclusive interview, Beatty addresses what really went on behind the scenes, the painful lessons learned and her hopes for redemption, according to publicity material for the article. It also says Beatty is working to reclaim her life.
In 2008, Beatty pleaded guilty to two felony obstruction of justice charges after the Free Press published... read more
Most read news
- 04:17 Chinese shoppers latest target of Hong Kong protest anger
- 03:59 Lanier, Harper lead way to Junior Iditarod halfway point
- 03:29 Iraq state TV: Operation to retake Tikrit begins
- 03:27 Freescale agrees to $11.8 bln Dutch takeover
- 03:19 UAA hockey team nixes 9-game losing streak, stays alive in WCHA
- 02:58 Rain cannot dampen 'Cinderella' premiere gala
- 02:33 Next Round: Hey, porter
- 01:50 Almanac: Monday, March 2, 2015
- 00:22 Love in Suspense rec: 'Vanishing Girls' by Lauren Oliver
- 23:53 UAA gymnastics meet a showcase for Matsunami, Bryan