Christine Beatty discusses 'what really went on' in new Essence article
Kwame Kilpatrick's former chief of staff and ex-mistress Christine Beatty will share her story in the November issue of Essence magazine.
In an exclusive interview, Beatty addresses what really went on behind the scenes, the painful lessons learned and her hopes for redemption, according to publicity material for the article. It also says Beatty is working to reclaim her life.
In 2008, Beatty pleaded guilty to two felony obstruction of justice charges after the Free Press published... read more
Most read news
- 18:59 Latest on US Open: Murray rallies from 2 sets down to win
- 18:48 Camden could have a minor-league baseball reshuffle
- 18:12 Amazon acquires video firm Elemental Technologies
- 17:58 Books: New and noteworthy
- 17:35 Obama to award arts and humanities medals
- 17:20 American Jack Sock becomes 13th player to retire from U.S. Open
- 16:53 Donald Trump signs pledge to back GOP's 2016 presidential nominee
- 16:37 Iranian official predicts heated debate on nuclear deal
- 16:32 Three more senators support Iran nuclear deal
- 16:08 Review: 'Transporter' reboot burns out hard