Christine Beatty discusses 'what really went on' in new Essence article
Kwame Kilpatrick's former chief of staff and ex-mistress Christine Beatty will share her story in the November issue of Essence magazine.
In an exclusive interview, Beatty addresses what really went on behind the scenes, the painful lessons learned and her hopes for redemption, according to publicity material for the article. It also says Beatty is working to reclaim her life.
In 2008, Beatty pleaded guilty to two felony obstruction of justice charges after the Free Press published text messages that showed she lied under oath about her affair with Kilpatrick during a police... read more
- 08:57 University of Delaware mulls moving spring break after death
- 08:55 Hospital avoids strike after contract reached with nurses
- 08:44 Rogers: Don't be surprised if Lionel Messi's international...
- 08:43 Police: Drunk driver hit MassDOT worker in Ted Williams tunnel
- 08:41 Charlie Daniels shares his feelings on God, gun control
- 08:37 German group urges probe of Erdogan over alleged war crimes
- 08:37 Aid convoy enters Damascus suburb
- 08:34 The Week Ahead: Car sales, home sales in news
- 08:29 The Latest: Italy recovers 6 bodies from 2015 migrant wreck
- 08:24 Court filing: Man had hallucinations, heard voices before killing...