Christine Beatty discusses 'what really went on' in new Essence article
Kwame Kilpatrick's former chief of staff and ex-mistress Christine Beatty will share her story in the November issue of Essence magazine.
In an exclusive interview, Beatty addresses what really went on behind the scenes, the painful lessons learned and her hopes for redemption, according to publicity material for the article. It also says Beatty is working to reclaim her life.
In 2008, Beatty pleaded guilty to two felony obstruction of justice charges after the Free Press published... read more
Most read news
- 03:37 AACCC Adoption of the Week: Meet Holly
- 03:28 UCSB feasts on Cougars in Shootout opener on Thanksgiving
- 03:28 Mercer weathers Rice comeback to win in OT
- 03:17 Rebels push forward in southern Syria
- 02:24 Two boys buried by snowplow rescued from snowbank
- 02:24 'Mimi' coin mystery benefits Salvation Army
- 02:24 Too little sleep poses long-term health risks
- 02:04 Violence in China continued despite crackdown
- 01:44 Record crowd shops Macy's Herald Square store
- 01:28 Japanese paper regrets use of term 'sex slaves'