Christine Beatty discusses 'what really went on' in new Essence article
Kwame Kilpatrick's former chief of staff and ex-mistress Christine Beatty will share her story in the November issue of Essence magazine.
In an exclusive interview, Beatty addresses what really went on behind the scenes, the painful lessons learned and her hopes for redemption, according to publicity material for the article. It also says Beatty is working to reclaim her life.
In 2008, Beatty pleaded guilty to two felony obstruction of justice charges after the Free Press published... read more
Most read news
- 10:54 Baseball coach Tracy Smith talks about opening his first fall...
- 10:54 American Family Insurance ALL-USA Arizona Performers of Week 8
- 10:52 Egypt sets appeal hearing for Al Jazeera staff
- 10:38 America says no to Frito-Lay's cappuccino potato chips
- 10:31 Longhorns searching for signature win; here's how they get it
- 09:59 Turner pulls Cartoon Network, CNN from Dish as pact deadline passes
- 09:59 Weather: Scattered clouds expected for the rest of the week
- 09:56 Canadian soldier dies after car attack; driver shot dead
- 09:54 The 51 longest highways in the USA
- 09:53 McDonald's earnings ugly; shares tumble