Christine Beatty discusses 'what really went on' in new Essence article
Kwame Kilpatrick's former chief of staff and ex-mistress Christine Beatty will share her story in the November issue of Essence magazine.
In an exclusive interview, Beatty addresses what really went on behind the scenes, the painful lessons learned and her hopes for redemption, according to publicity material for the article. It also says Beatty is working to reclaim her life.
In 2008, Beatty pleaded guilty to two felony obstruction of justice charges after the Free Press published... read more
Most read news
- 19:35 Kobe Bryant announces this will be his last season
- 19:29 American jailed for 5 years in Cuba made little attempt to disguise...
- 18:49 Amazon unveils new Prime Air drone prototypes
- 18:42 Retailers ride strong online traffic heading into Cyber Monday
- 18:15 Planned Parenthood shooter to face judge as community grapples with...
- 18:08 Security tight as Paris climate conference to begin
- 18:07 To get its edge back, Georgia needs to go big, hire proven winner
- 18:02 Reports: Sinead O'Connor safe after suicide threat
- 18:02 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' almost never happened
- 17:51 50 years in, 'Charlie Brown Christmas' remains timeless