Christine Beatty discusses 'what really went on' in new Essence article
Kwame Kilpatrick's former chief of staff and ex-mistress Christine Beatty will share her story in the November issue of Essence magazine.
In an exclusive interview, Beatty addresses what really went on behind the scenes, the painful lessons learned and her hopes for redemption, according to publicity material for the article. It also says Beatty is working to reclaim her life.
In 2008, Beatty pleaded guilty to two felony obstruction of justice charges after the Free Press published... read more
Most read news
- 10:12 Australian counterterror officer shoots man dead
- 09:56 Deputies: Lincoln man pointed rifle at officer
- 09:43 Greek PM: no 3rd bailout, will set out reform plan
- 09:43 Magazine: German-US reporter held in Somalia freed
- 09:39 UN to leaders: Set 'new course' on climate change
- 09:36 Why are Texas’ mortgage closing costs the highest in the nation?
- 09:17 Serial perfume thieves sought in Charlotte
- 09:07 Vatican eyes 'gradual' talks with breakaway group
- 09:01 Spain scraps plans for tough abortion reform
- 09:01 New jihad appeal makes policing even harder