Christine Beatty discusses 'what really went on' in new Essence article
Kwame Kilpatrick's former chief of staff and ex-mistress Christine Beatty will share her story in the November issue of Essence magazine.
In an exclusive interview, Beatty addresses what really went on behind the scenes, the painful lessons learned and her hopes for redemption, according to publicity material for the article. It also says Beatty is working to reclaim her life.
In 2008, Beatty pleaded guilty to two felony obstruction of justice charges after the Free Press published... read more
Most read news
- 22:42 23 states make it harder for a wife to accuse husband of rape
- 22:24 Surgeon Howard Jones, who pioneered IVF, dies at 104
- 22:18 $1.3M cane collection to be auctioned in Indiana
- 22:06 Arizona inmate pulls own eye out in jail cell: officials
- 21:54 Streaking Kenai advances to Legion baseball title tilt
- 21:44 Soon, Seahawks will need Russell Wilson to do more to earn his huge...
- 21:44 Tiger Woods enjoys an old feeling at Quicken Loans National:...
- 21:40 Texas man shoots at armadillo, wounded by ricochet
- 21:08 Gawker Media names interim editors amid fallout
- 20:18 Robbins: Evaluating Tobias Harris' re-signing and Orlando's...