Conservative fundraising group raises $77 million in first 19 months
Conservative fundraising group raises $77 million in first 19 months WASHINGTON -- Crossroads GPS, a conservative nonprofit group that is one of the most prominent critics of President Barack Obama, raised nearly $77 million in its first 19 months from a small cadre of secret donors, pocketing two single donations worth $10 million each.
In all, 87 percent of the money the group raised between June 1, 2010, and the end of 2011 came from just two dozen donors who wrote checks of $1 million and... read more
Most read news
- 16:21 Gun rights bill passes last hurdle in Alabama Legislature
- 16:21 Chargers' Keenan Allen posts video of self wearing Raiders cap
- 16:18 Calvin Johnson broke NFL receiving record with broken fingers
- 16:18 Watch Tiger Woods give a one-word response about Sergio Garcia
- 15:49 Teenager behind 'Clouds' viral farewell song dies of bone cancer
- 15:48 Rob Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Is it really over?
- 15:44 14-year-old phenom Guan Tianlang will play in Nicklaus' Memorial
- 15:44 A-Rod increases on-field work in injury rehab
- 15:42 Seth MacFarlane won't host the 2014 Oscars, he says on Twitter
- 15:40 NFL may push draft back to May