CPD: Murder/suicide case closed unless new evidence discovered
CPD: Murder/suicide case closed unless new evidence discovered - Cullman officials said Thursday morning the case is closed on the murder/suicide that occurred Monday night around 9:30 involving two Cullman men, unless new information or witnesses are discovered.
More information was released based relating to the December 2012 assault and arrest involving the shooter, Terry Glen Bailey, 54, against the victim, David Eugene Abney, 42, both of Cullman, as well as the murder/suicide incident.... read more
Most read news
- 12:33 Bernie Sanders for president 2016? It could happen
- 12:21 Horsey leads by 1 in Moscow
- 12:21 New York Mets (48-53) at Milwaukee Brewers (57-45), 8:10 p.m. (ET)
- 12:20 Gabriel Iglesias rocks a slimmer physique ahead of ‘The...
- 12:18 Officers learning self defense skills to handle the unexpected
- 12:16 Apple moving toward mobile payments this fall
- 11:58 CMPD accuses 3 of child sexual exploitation
- 11:57 State police to aid Lake Fenton boater search
- 11:55 Cleveland Indians (51-50) at Kansas City Royals (50-50), 8:10 p.m....
- 11:50 Council approves leasing property to transit service