CPD: Murder/suicide case closed unless new evidence discovered
- Cullman officials said Thursday morning the case is closed on the murder/suicide that occurred Monday night around 9:30 involving two Cullman men, unless new information or witnesses are discovered.
More information was released based relating to the December 2012 assault and arrest involving the shooter, Terry Glen Bailey, 54, against the victim, David Eugene Abney, 42, both of Cullman, as well as the murder/suicide incident. Assistant Police Chief Craig Green said officer Trevor Clemmons responded to a call involving two men fighting at Gold Mark apartments in Cullman on December 24,... read more
- 13:24 Birmingham man shot, killed in home invasion at Southtown; occupant...
- 13:24 Birmingham man shot, killed in home invasion at Southtown; tenant...
- 13:21 3 soldiers dead as armed men attack northern Mali army base
- 13:21 Special needs school raises money for clean water
- 13:21 Hance Park moves toward $118 million makeover in downtown Phoenix
- 12:57 Trump signals new hope for ObamaCare overall, says 'Do not worry!'
- 12:44 Somalia's proposed new cabinet challenged by lawmakers
- 12:28 3 dead as Bangladesh government troops raid militants
- 12:28 US military plane makes emergency landing in Indonesia
- 12:18 Congolese militia decapitates more than 40 police: Officials