CPD: Murder/suicide case closed unless new evidence discovered
- Cullman officials said Thursday morning the case is closed on the murder/suicide that occurred Monday night around 9:30 involving two Cullman men, unless new information or witnesses are discovered.
More information was released based relating to the December 2012 assault and arrest involving the shooter, Terry Glen Bailey, 54, against the victim, David Eugene Abney, 42, both of Cullman, as well as the murder/suicide incident. Assistant Police Chief Craig Green said officer Trevor Clemmons... read more
Most read news
- 18:16 Memorial held for fallen firefighters
- 18:00 Will Browns injury issues open door for Ray Rice's return?
- 17:30 White House says Mount McKinley to be renamed Denali
- 17:11 Obama administration renames Mount McKinley to Denali
- 16:55 Deflategate decision may come soon in federal court, but that...
- 16:50 'Compton' role is Lake teen's blast from the present
- 16:43 Netflix plans for future without movies from Epix
- 16:37 Departing Lynx CEO John Lewis: Orlando needs to get serious about...
- 16:22 The cult of busyness: Not for you
- 15:56 Democrats push independent commission amid redistricting mess