CPD: Murder/suicide case closed unless new evidence discovered
- Cullman officials said Thursday morning the case is closed on the murder/suicide that occurred Monday night around 9:30 involving two Cullman men, unless new information or witnesses are discovered.
More information was released based relating to the December 2012 assault and arrest involving the shooter, Terry Glen Bailey, 54, against the victim, David Eugene Abney, 42, both of Cullman, as well as the murder/suicide incident. Assistant Police Chief Craig Green said officer Trevor Clemmons responded to a call involving two men fighting at Gold Mark apartments in Cullman on December 24,... read more
- 12:17 Disbarred prosecutor could be called in double-murder case
- 12:10 Virginia TV station honors reporter, videographer killed during...
- 12:08 How Emotionally Brilliant Leaders Turn Envy Into Something Much...
- 12:07 Brittanee Drexel, teen who vanished in 2009, was raped, shot, eaten...
- 11:56 Fake handyman charged elderly Dallas woman $39,000 for a $100 duct...
- 11:54 Driver charged in crash that killed passenger
- 11:54 Women in US plan to go topless in push for equality
- 11:50 Destroyed evidence ruins dozens of Harris County drug cases
- 11:37 Veteran Israeli politician Ben Eliezer dies aged 80
- 11:33 Tropical depression forms on path for North Carolina: Will it...