CPD: Murder/suicide case closed unless new evidence discovered
- Cullman officials said Thursday morning the case is closed on the murder/suicide that occurred Monday night around 9:30 involving two Cullman men, unless new information or witnesses are discovered.
More information was released based relating to the December 2012 assault and arrest involving the shooter, Terry Glen Bailey, 54, against the victim, David Eugene Abney, 42, both of Cullman, as well as the murder/suicide incident. Assistant Police Chief Craig Green said officer Trevor Clemmons responded to a call involving two men fighting at Gold Mark apartments in Cullman on December 24,... read more
- 23:21 Democrats reject platform proposal opposing trade deal
- 23:04 Years after crimes, child molester begins 57-year sentence
- 22:49 Airbnb creating security, revenue issues for Dallas apartment...
- 22:43 U.S. aims to bounce back in 3rd-place match vs. Colombia
- 22:31 Leadership exodus continues at UA's Phoenix med school with VP's...
- 22:26 Grand Bay man dies in head-on collision on U.S. 90
- 22:04 Add a little Shark Week to your smartphone with Coppell company's...
- 21:58 At least 20 dead in historic West Virginia flooding
- 21:45 American Girl debuts new WellieWishers line of dolls
- 21:29 $2M budget shortfall at county animal shelter triggers layoffs