CPD: Murder/suicide case closed unless new evidence discovered
- Cullman officials said Thursday morning the case is closed on the murder/suicide that occurred Monday night around 9:30 involving two Cullman men, unless new information or witnesses are discovered.
More information was released based relating to the December 2012 assault and arrest involving the shooter, Terry Glen Bailey, 54, against the victim, David Eugene Abney, 42, both of Cullman, as well as the murder/suicide incident. Assistant Police Chief Craig Green said officer Trevor Clemmons... read more
Most read news
- 00:45 Steven Stamkos has goal and assist, Lightning beat Rangers 2-0
- 00:24 Gators knock off Vanderbilt, win SEC baseball tournament title
- 00:14 Turning the iPad into a mini-production studio
- 00:01 San Diego fans grab the Stones
- 23:42 Capitol Police bomb squad checks suspicious vehicle
- 22:54 Despite protests, Shell chief says Seattle is best offseason home...
- 22:43 Shooting at pickup soccer game leaves man critical
- 21:58 Lakeland police suspect man of impersonating a cop
- 21:52 Alaska legislators unlikely to face voter repercussions for...
- 21:48 Free electronic legal advice may be coming to a mall near you