CPD: Murder/suicide case closed unless new evidence discovered
- Cullman officials said Thursday morning the case is closed on the murder/suicide that occurred Monday night around 9:30 involving two Cullman men, unless new information or witnesses are discovered.
More information was released based relating to the December 2012 assault and arrest involving the shooter, Terry Glen Bailey, 54, against the victim, David Eugene Abney, 42, both of Cullman, as well as the murder/suicide incident. Assistant Police Chief Craig Green said officer Trevor Clemmons... read more
Most read news
- 17:45 From Coke to travel companies, U.S. businesses could benefit from...
- 17:28 Making a stand on hunting for food, not entertainment
- 17:21 D'Angelo is back with astounding ‘Black Messiah'
- 17:06 TV meteorologist shot in station parking lot
- 17:06 Congested airport ramps risky before and after flights
- 16:59 First Take: Obama's Cuban legacy project
- 16:59 First Take: U.S.-Cuba relations move into 21st century
- 16:47 Shares of Kangaroo Express parent rise 23 percent on sale report
- 16:46 NFL plans to have roof open for Super Bowl in Arizona
- 16:46 With regular season winding down, who are NFL's dangerous spoilers?