CPD: Murder/suicide case closed unless new evidence discovered
- Cullman officials said Thursday morning the case is closed on the murder/suicide that occurred Monday night around 9:30 involving two Cullman men, unless new information or witnesses are discovered.
More information was released based relating to the December 2012 assault and arrest involving the shooter, Terry Glen Bailey, 54, against the victim, David Eugene Abney, 42, both of Cullman, as well as the murder/suicide incident. Assistant Police Chief Craig Green said officer Trevor Clemmons... read more
Most read news
- 02:50 Spencer, Shepard lead San Diego State past No. 14 California
- 02:50 Oklahoma, Oklahoma State have much to play for
- 02:43 Michigan State can wrap up division with win over Penn State
- 02:43 Rout of Eagles gives Detroit another Thanksgiving victory
- 02:41 Dolphins-Jets Capsule
- 02:26 Week 13 games that most impact the College Football Playoff
- 02:26 The top 10 games for college football teams seeking bowl eligibility
- 02:21 Oilers' Connor McDavid 'ahead of schedule' in recovery from broken...
- 02:21 Cutler, Bears hold off Packers 17-13 at rainy Lambeau
- 02:21 No. 11 Arizona escapes with 75-73 OT win over Santa Clara