CPD: Murder/suicide case closed unless new evidence discovered
- Cullman officials said Thursday morning the case is closed on the murder/suicide that occurred Monday night around 9:30 involving two Cullman men, unless new information or witnesses are discovered.
More information was released based relating to the December 2012 assault and arrest involving the shooter, Terry Glen Bailey, 54, against the victim, David Eugene Abney, 42, both of Cullman, as well as the murder/suicide incident. Assistant Police Chief Craig Green said officer Trevor Clemmons responded to a call involving two men fighting at Gold Mark apartments in Cullman on December 24,... read more
- 09:35 Olympic champ Kayla Harrison a mentor and a fighter
- 09:31 UN supports 'brelfies' to encourage breastfeeding
- 09:26 San Diego police officer dead, another injured in shooting; suspect...
- 09:26 San Antonio authorities search for suspect who opened fire on cars...
- 09:22 Some celebrity Bernie Sanders supporters still cool on Hillary Clinton
- 09:14 US wages, benefits see steady rise in second quarter
- 09:14 US GDP grows a weak 1.2 percent in second quarter
- 09:13 Melanie Griffith: 'I'm single and lonely'
- 09:11 The Latest: UK judge sends 2 people-smugglers to prison
- 08:57 Oncor to be bought by Florida-based Next Era for $18.4 billion