CPD: Murder/suicide case closed unless new evidence discovered
CPD: Murder/suicide case closed unless new evidence discovered - Cullman officials said Thursday morning the case is closed on the murder/suicide that occurred Monday night around 9:30 involving two Cullman men, unless new information or witnesses are discovered.
More information was released based relating to the December 2012 assault and arrest involving the shooter, Terry Glen Bailey, 54, against the victim, David Eugene Abney, 42, both of Cullman, as well as the murder/suicide incident.... read more
Most read news
- 02:52 UCLA wades through damages from pipe flooding
- 02:43 Morse homers but Giants lose 6th straight
- 02:43 Processing issue delays bar exam submissions
- 02:34 AP ANALYSIS: Amid war, endgames in Gaza emerge
- 02:33 Recap: Los Angeles vs. Atlanta
- 02:32 Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids
- 02:31 AP ANALYSIS: Amid war, endgames in Gaza emerge
- 02:22 Kemp's 2 homers help Dodgers beat Braves 8-4
- 02:16 Recap: San Diego vs. St. Louis
- 01:56 Gosselin: Cowboys made Bill Callahan a scapegoat but they realize...