CPD: Murder/suicide case closed unless new evidence discovered
- Cullman officials said Thursday morning the case is closed on the murder/suicide that occurred Monday night around 9:30 involving two Cullman men, unless new information or witnesses are discovered.
More information was released based relating to the December 2012 assault and arrest involving the shooter, Terry Glen Bailey, 54, against the victim, David Eugene Abney, 42, both of Cullman, as well as the murder/suicide incident. Assistant Police Chief Craig Green said officer Trevor Clemmons... read more
Most read news
- 05:17 UEFA: Serbia gets 3-0 win vs Albania but no points
- 04:53 Maricopa County marriage licenses up after same-sex ruling
- 03:56 Liberians in U.S. rally to send food, supplies overseas
- 03:56 Son blames police dept. for officer's slaying
- 03:56 Behind the scenes of Bentley the dog's Ebola quarantine
- 03:53 Sheriff's Office investigation into ex-deputy blasted
- 03:53 Dangerous hash-oil blasts are increasing concern
- 02:44 N.Y. doctor with Ebola 'a dedicated humanitarian'
- 02:44 Trump hits Twitter to blame Obama for Ebola in NYC
- 01:50 Oncor plans increased maintenance spending in 2015