CPD: Murder/suicide case closed unless new evidence discovered
- Cullman officials said Thursday morning the case is closed on the murder/suicide that occurred Monday night around 9:30 involving two Cullman men, unless new information or witnesses are discovered.
More information was released based relating to the December 2012 assault and arrest involving the shooter, Terry Glen Bailey, 54, against the victim, David Eugene Abney, 42, both of Cullman, as well as the murder/suicide incident. Assistant Police Chief Craig Green said officer Trevor Clemmons... read more
Most read news
- 18:10 Mystery of Charlotte woman missing since 1965 leads former Atlanta...
- 18:02 Observer Forum: Letters to the editor
- 18:02 CMPD's troubling surveillance secrecy
- 17:35 District Attorney's office hosts domestic violence awareness walk
- 17:30 Browns coach faces the question: Is it time to start Johnny Manziel?
- 17:29 Seahawks safety Earl Thomas: ‘We're playing the referees too'
- 17:00 Dallas businessman Sam Wyly files for bankruptcy over $300 million...
- 16:57 Todd Graham expects ASU QB Taylor Kelly to start at Washington
- 16:56 Mesa auto-dealer employee accused of embezzlement
- 16:42 Driver shot after he hits 2 Canadian soldiers