Ex-NBA player Javaris Crittenton set for LA court appearance
LOS ANGELES - Former NBA player Javaris Crittenton was scheduled to appear Wednesday in criminal court for a hearing in connection with his arrest in a murder case in Atlanta.
Crittenton was being held on a state penal code violation of being a fugitive from justice, FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said. He was taken into custody Monday night at John Wayne Airport in Orange County.
Police in Atlanta had obtained a murder warrant for Crittenton in the Aug. 19 shooting of Jullian Jones, 23, a... read more
Most read news
- 15:08 Medicaid report delay reflects legislative posturing pattern
- 15:08 Back to the future: Olympics returning to China, not a choice location
- 15:06 Billy Hurley's father found in Texas after family reported him missing
- 14:57 ABL Roundup: Oilers sweep Goldpanners
- 14:56 08/03: People on move
- 14:51 Mark Zuckerberg, wife expecting baby girl
- 14:48 End in sight for Deflategate? NFL, union agree to process that...
- 14:48 MLB trade deadline tracker: Players on the move
- 14:38 Jameis Winston is Bucs' starting QB, Lovie Smith says
- 14:23 Village People, Sara Evans set for SeaWorld Summer Nights finale