Ex-NBA player Javaris Crittenton set for LA court appearance
LOS ANGELES - Former NBA player Javaris Crittenton was scheduled to appear Wednesday in criminal court for a hearing in connection with his arrest in a murder case in Atlanta.
Crittenton was being held on a state penal code violation of being a fugitive from justice, FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said. He was taken into custody Monday night at John Wayne Airport in Orange County.
Police in Atlanta had obtained a murder warrant for Crittenton in the Aug. 19 shooting of Jullian Jones, 23, a... read more
Most read news
- 19:18 DeCock: This might be a special bowl season after all
- 18:57 Challenge flags fall Ron Riveras way in Carolina...
- 18:46 Can NASA's Orion program reinvigorate human spaceflight?
- 18:43 Multiple people struck by lightning outside Tampa Bay Buccaneers game
- 18:43 Pelissero: Season may end like it began for Johnny Manziel
- 18:42 Salisbury Christmas program takes stand against bullying
- 18:39 Checkers' LaRose flips decisive goal
- 18:36 Micklethwait to bring new editorial tone to Bloomberg
- 18:34 Free throws, turnovers cost NC State in loss to West Virginia
- 18:20 Area College Basketball Games for 12.22.14