Ex-NBA player Javaris Crittenton set for LA court appearance
LOS ANGELES - Former NBA player Javaris Crittenton was scheduled to appear Wednesday in criminal court for a hearing in connection with his arrest in a murder case in Atlanta.
Crittenton was being held on a state penal code violation of being a fugitive from justice, FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said. He was taken into custody Monday night at John Wayne Airport in Orange County.
Police in Atlanta had obtained a murder warrant for Crittenton in the Aug. 19 shooting of Jullian Jones, 23, a... read more
Most read news
- 23:11 15 jailed for life in Argentina 'dirty war' trial
- 23:11 Mallard Creek beats Brown with a new formula
- 22:56 Mantha is mighty, but UAA falls 3-1 at Maine
- 22:50 Mooresville High dedicates sculpture to legendary coach
- 22:48 Miss. Supreme Court rejects Senate candidate's appeal
- 22:36 River Valley football poised to make a run in Division IV
- 21:47 AC unit may have started Scottsdale home fire
- 21:38 Chandler Parsons nets game-high 24 points as Mavericks hammer...
- 20:45 Join SportsDayHS as we discuss Friday night's football action
- 20:06 Calhoun County Schools Bus drivers appreciate cookout, want better pay