Ex-NBA player Javaris Crittenton set for LA court appearance
LOS ANGELES - Former NBA player Javaris Crittenton was scheduled to appear Wednesday in criminal court for a hearing in connection with his arrest in a murder case in Atlanta.
Crittenton was being held on a state penal code violation of being a fugitive from justice, FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said. He was taken into custody Monday night at John Wayne Airport in Orange County.
Police in Atlanta had obtained a murder warrant for Crittenton in the Aug. 19 shooting of Jullian Jones, 23, a... read more
Most read news
- 22:21 Florida State dismisses De'Andre Johnson after bar punch, arrest
- 22:17 Flood of help pours in to identify girl, 'Baby Doe,' found in Mass.
- 22:17 Odds are, you won't like this Powerball story
- 22:05 FSU dismisses QB De'Andre Johnson from team
- 22:00 FSU dismisses QB De'Andre Johnson from team
- 21:57 ArtsScene 7-9
- 21:52 Grizzly bear damages glass barrier at Minnesota Zoo
- 21:43 Officer recovering after being run over during Windermere traffic stop
- 21:34 Sheryl Sandberg joins board of late husband's firm
- 21:07 FSU's De'Andre Johnson 'embarrassed' by incident that led to...