Ex-NBA player Javaris Crittenton set for LA court appearance
LOS ANGELES - Former NBA player Javaris Crittenton was scheduled to appear Wednesday in criminal court for a hearing in connection with his arrest in a murder case in Atlanta.
Crittenton was being held on a state penal code violation of being a fugitive from justice, FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said. He was taken into custody Monday night at John Wayne Airport in Orange County.
Police in Atlanta had obtained a murder warrant for Crittenton in the Aug. 19 shooting of Jullian Jones, 23, a... read more
Most read news
- 23:06 Chris Thompson: How diverse are Alaska religious groups?
- 22:57 Anchorage land use plan shouldn't put homeowners in the shade
- 18:40 Jack Black reveals cocaine addiction at 14
- 18:02 Three Chase drivers who need a win at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- 17:55 Is Amazon opening a bookstore in Seattle?
- 17:51 Twitter to have major layoffs next week, report says
- 17:31 Fact check: Cruz misquotes Clapper on refugees
- 17:23 Obama meets with families of shooting victims
- 17:14 Quirky 'Fargo' returns for deadly new season
- 16:59 SMU won't appeal Larry Brown suspension, postseason ban