Ex-NBA player Javaris Crittenton set for LA court appearance
LOS ANGELES - Former NBA player Javaris Crittenton was scheduled to appear Wednesday in criminal court for a hearing in connection with his arrest in a murder case in Atlanta.
Crittenton was being held on a state penal code violation of being a fugitive from justice, FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said. He was taken into custody Monday night at John Wayne Airport in Orange County.
Police in Atlanta had obtained a murder warrant for Crittenton in the Aug. 19 shooting of Jullian Jones, 23, a mother of four young children, as she was walking with two men.
Crittenton, 23, was wanted on a... read more
- 06:32 Ryan pouring money into Wisconsin races despite distancing from Trump
- 06:23 Germany passes new spy law allowing espionage against allies
- 06:23 Greece gets bailout inspection as unions raise rights claim
- 06:15 Kentucky Democrats fear Trump because of the coal industry
- 06:04 South Africa plans to withdraw from the International Criminal Court
- 05:59 Court: Iraqi cleric Mullah Krekar can be extradited to Italy
- 05:17 Scientists think this disease is the next Zika
- 05:17 7 things you need to know about seizures
- 05:17 This woman fought back masterfully after being called 'just a nurse'
- 05:14 50 years on, UK marks mine disaster that killed 128 children