Ex-NBA player Javaris Crittenton set for LA court appearance
LOS ANGELES - Former NBA player Javaris Crittenton was scheduled to appear Wednesday in criminal court for a hearing in connection with his arrest in a murder case in Atlanta.
Crittenton was being held on a state penal code violation of being a fugitive from justice, FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said. He was taken into custody Monday night at John Wayne Airport in Orange County.
Police in Atlanta had obtained a murder warrant for Crittenton in the Aug. 19 shooting of Jullian Jones, 23, a mother of four young children, as she was walking with two men.
Crittenton, 23, was wanted on a... read more
- 16:46 Last question for Obama as POTUS goes to reporter from his Illinois...
- 16:40 Obama's parting message: We're going to be OK
- 16:34 Peoria Fire-Medical offers free citizen academy
- 16:34 Animal cruelty investigation underway in Queen Creek
- 16:34 2017 Arizona Storytellers Project schedule
- 16:34 Birmingham lawyer sentenced for $431,141 theft from clients
- 16:26 Texas society's Black Tie & Boots party among DC's largest...
- 16:24 My Turn: Don't let Scottsdale bureaucrats turn down historical gift
- 16:23 Rep. Bradley Byrne: Most of my constituents on Affordable Care Act...
- 16:21 Millennium girls soccer team seeks football-like crowd