Ex-NBA player Javaris Crittenton set for LA court appearance
LOS ANGELES - Former NBA player Javaris Crittenton was scheduled to appear Wednesday in criminal court for a hearing in connection with his arrest in a murder case in Atlanta.
Crittenton was being held on a state penal code violation of being a fugitive from justice, FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said. He was taken into custody Monday night at John Wayne Airport in Orange County.
Police in Atlanta had obtained a murder warrant for Crittenton in the Aug. 19 shooting of Jullian Jones, 23, a... read more
Most read news
- 05:51 Thousands of migrants arrive in Austria
- 05:48 Prep volleyball: South needs five sets to beat East
- 05:10 New in theaters: 'Transporter Refueled,' 'Walk in the Woods'
- 02:53 UAA volleyball team slays two nationally ranked opponents
- 02:36 Shannon Kuhn: Reflections of a wild blueberry pie-making queen
- 02:36 Chris Thompson: AFACT celebrates Medicaid expansion
- 02:36 Wasilla dentist grabs State Fair giant cabbage title with 92-pounder
- 02:12 Luther's three TDs carry Dimond past Eagle River in flag football
- 02:12 Prep swimming: Friday's Cook Inlet Conference results
- 02:12 Big block boosts UAA volleyball team to win over nationally ranked foe