Ex-NBA player Javaris Crittenton set for LA court appearance
LOS ANGELES - Former NBA player Javaris Crittenton was scheduled to appear Wednesday in criminal court for a hearing in connection with his arrest in a murder case in Atlanta.
Crittenton was being held on a state penal code violation of being a fugitive from justice, FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said. He was taken into custody Monday night at John Wayne Airport in Orange County.
Police in Atlanta had obtained a murder warrant for Crittenton in the Aug. 19 shooting of Jullian Jones, 23, a... read more
Most read news
- 12:05 Talk Cowboys-Texans, Rangers, Mavericks and more Kevin Sherrington
- 11:55 Stephen Jones: Johnny Manziel's off-field behavior likely hurt him...
- 11:43 Coach K names Cook, Jefferson team captains for Duke
- 11:23 Outdoors events calendar for 10.02.14
- 11:05 Western author to sign latest book, talk at McKinney Library
- 10:33 Tony Dungy on the Cowboys: Dallas a factor in NFC East race that'll...
- 10:13 Weather: Valley cooling trend continues today
- 10:05 Danica Patrick's goes GoDaddy Chevrolet pink for cancer fundraiser
- 09:40 Documentary screening highlights child trafficking
- 09:19 Stolen Lincoln shotgun recovered ... 27 years later