Ex-NBA player Javaris Crittenton set for LA court appearance
LOS ANGELES - Former NBA player Javaris Crittenton was scheduled to appear Wednesday in criminal court for a hearing in connection with his arrest in a murder case in Atlanta.
Crittenton was being held on a state penal code violation of being a fugitive from justice, FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said. He was taken into custody Monday night at John Wayne Airport in Orange County.
Police in Atlanta had obtained a murder warrant for Crittenton in the Aug. 19 shooting of Jullian Jones, 23, a mother of four young children, as she was walking with two men.
Crittenton, 23, was wanted on a... read more
- 10:25 Toyota recalling 3.4 million vehicles
- 10:24 U.S. gives Iraq $2.7B credit to buy military equipment
- 10:23 US gives Iraq $2.7B credit to buy military equipment
- 10:23 N. Korean parliament convenes to follow up on party congress
- 10:20 FDA has a few questions for makers of hand sanitizer
- 10:20 Ex-Secret Service agent: Hillary Clinton ‘scares me’
- 10:14 Qatar's RasGas reaches gas supply deal with France's EDF
- 10:04 Two transgender candidates named Misty nominated in Colorado, Utah...
- 09:44 The Latest: Russia eases sanctions against Turkey
- 09:44 Lastest: Hollande says Brexit fallout can be managed