Ex-NBA player Javaris Crittenton set for LA court appearance
LOS ANGELES - Former NBA player Javaris Crittenton was scheduled to appear Wednesday in criminal court for a hearing in connection with his arrest in a murder case in Atlanta.
Crittenton was being held on a state penal code violation of being a fugitive from justice, FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said. He was taken into custody Monday night at John Wayne Airport in Orange County.
Police in Atlanta had obtained a murder warrant for Crittenton in the Aug. 19 shooting of Jullian Jones, 23, a... read more
Most read news
- 21:32 Felicia wins main event at Thursday Night Fights
- 21:20 Politicians not always masters of their domain names
- 21:07 Armour: Kentucky's most impressive stat isn't 37-0 mark
- 20:06 Aces sign a homeboy -- Tanner Sorenson
- 19:18 Colo. seeks to uproot neighbor states' marijuana suit
- 18:41 Mom furious after unvaccinated student sent home
- 17:22 Bush differs from potential GOP rivals on environment
- 16:48 Gilead CEO cashes in again; pay, stock & option gains worth over...
- 16:37 Dad Rock podcast: 'Blood on the Tracks' at 40
- 16:30 Official: Deaths of children in freezer ruled homicides