Ex-NBA player Javaris Crittenton set for LA court appearance
LOS ANGELES - Former NBA player Javaris Crittenton was scheduled to appear Wednesday in criminal court for a hearing in connection with his arrest in a murder case in Atlanta.
Crittenton was being held on a state penal code violation of being a fugitive from justice, FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said. He was taken into custody Monday night at John Wayne Airport in Orange County.
Police in Atlanta had obtained a murder warrant for Crittenton in the Aug. 19 shooting of Jullian Jones, 23, a... read more
Most read news
- 00:45 Steven Stamkos has goal and assist, Lightning beat Rangers 2-0
- 00:24 Gators knock off Vanderbilt, win SEC baseball tournament title
- 00:24 LeBron James' triple-double helps Cavs top Hawks in thriller
- 00:14 Turning the iPad into a mini-production studio
- 00:13 Cavaliers survive Hawks in overtime thriller behind LeBron James'...
- 00:01 San Diego fans grab the Stones
- 23:42 Capitol Police bomb squad checks suspicious vehicle
- 22:54 Despite protests, Shell chief says Seattle is best offseason home...
- 22:43 Shooting at pickup soccer game leaves man critical
- 22:37 Remember all, forget none this Memorial Day in Alaska