Florida man shot in NE Ohio hunting accident dies
KENT, Ohio -- Authorities say a man from west-central Florida died after being shot in an apparent hunting accident in northeast Ohio.
They say 56-year-old Donald Pigg of Beverly Hills, Fla., was shot Monday while hunting in Portage County and died early Wednesday after undergoing surgery at an Akron hospital.
Authorities say the shooting is under investigation by the Summit County Medical Examiner's Office and police in Kent.
The Record-Courier (http://bit.ly/19MF3K2 ) reports police aren't releasing details about what happened, citing an ongoing criminal investigation. No charges have... read more
- 01:33 Just Cool Cars: This Shelby Mustang is king of the road
- 01:31 Commandos storm Dhaka restaurant; 6 attackers dead, 13 safe
- 01:21 At least 6 Islamist militants killed, 13 hostages rescued after...
- 01:14 Johnny Cueto wins 12th as San Francisco Giants hand Arizona...
- 01:11 AL-Qaeda leader’s Tsarnaev an act of ‘cowards’
- 00:32 Wales stuns Belgium 3-1 at European Championship
- 00:15 AL-Qaeda leader’s Tsarnaev an act of ‘cowards’
- 00:08 Flynn to give Independence Day address
- 00:08 PAC backing Clinton returns $200G from Suffolk
- 00:08 Kennedy eyed for senate