Florida man shot in NE Ohio hunting accident dies
KENT, Ohio -- Authorities say a man from west-central Florida died after being shot in an apparent hunting accident in northeast Ohio.
They say 56-year-old Donald Pigg of Beverly Hills, Fla., was shot Monday while hunting in Portage County and died early Wednesday after undergoing surgery at an Akron hospital.
Authorities say the shooting is under investigation by the Summit County Medical Examiner's Office and police in Kent.
The Record-Courier (http://bit.ly/19MF3K2 ) reports police aren't releasing details about what happened, citing an ongoing criminal investigation. No charges have... read more
- 16:57 DPS: Trooper rescued 16-year-old sex slave during traffic stop near...
- 16:46 Last question for Obama as POTUS goes to reporter from his Illinois...
- 16:40 Obama's parting message: We're going to be OK
- 16:34 Peoria Fire-Medical offers free citizen academy
- 16:34 Animal cruelty investigation underway in Queen Creek
- 16:34 2017 Arizona Storytellers Project schedule
- 16:34 Birmingham lawyer sentenced for $431,141 theft from clients
- 16:26 Texas society's Black Tie & Boots party among DC's largest...
- 16:21 Millennium girls soccer team seeks football-like crowd
- 16:09 6 civilians killed in rebel strike in Yemen's Taiz