Florida man shot in NE Ohio hunting accident dies
Florida man shot in NE Ohio hunting accident dies KENT, Ohio -- Authorities say a man from west-central Florida died after being shot in an apparent hunting accident in northeast Ohio.
They say 56-year-old Donald Pigg of Beverly Hills, Fla., was shot Monday while hunting in Portage County and died early Wednesday after undergoing surgery at an Akron hospital.
Authorities say the shooting is under investigation by the Summit County Medical Examiner's Office and police in Kent.
The... read more
Most read news
- 19:04 Silver: Premature to say union will opt out of CBA
- 18:35 Expressway board member indicted for bribery
- 18:35 Armstrong loses appeal on arbitration
- 18:34 Police release transcript of call, photo of pellet gun that led to...
- 18:34 Company to keep new Kitty Stone school on budget
- 18:34 Cleburne County Commission approves bond refinancing
- 18:09 Joiner to step down from county post
- 18:07 Florida Senate OKs 75 mph speed limits
- 18:07 Real Housewife, sons to lead AIDS walk
- 18:00 Man gets probation, brief jail time for raping fellow student at...