Florida man shot in NE Ohio hunting accident dies
KENT, Ohio -- Authorities say a man from west-central Florida died after being shot in an apparent hunting accident in northeast Ohio.
They say 56-year-old Donald Pigg of Beverly Hills, Fla., was shot Monday while hunting in Portage County and died early Wednesday after undergoing surgery at an Akron hospital.
Authorities say the shooting is under investigation by the Summit County Medical Examiner's Office and police in Kent.
The Record-Courier (http://bit.ly/19MF3K2 ) reports police aren't... read more
Most read news
- 01:55 Tears for Paul Walker at 'Furious' premiere
- 01:43 6 candidates vie for 3 Anchorage School Board seats
- 00:53 Police: Masked gunmen attack university in Kenya
- 00:35 Retroactive law aimed at Anchorage school bonds fails to pass, for now
- 00:31 Passing on Alabama, Gregg Marshall opts to remain at Wichita State
- 00:16 'American Sniper' guitar being auctioned for charity
- 00:01 Flames engulf oil platform in Gulf, 4 workers dead
- 00:01 Russian trawler with 132 crew sinks, at least 43 dead
- 23:59 Skimpy uniforms can't cover up inconsistencies in the food quality...
- 23:49 Message to refugees, immigrants: You're welcome in Alaska