Florida man shot in NE Ohio hunting accident dies
KENT, Ohio -- Authorities say a man from west-central Florida died after being shot in an apparent hunting accident in northeast Ohio.
They say 56-year-old Donald Pigg of Beverly Hills, Fla., was shot Monday while hunting in Portage County and died early Wednesday after undergoing surgery at an Akron hospital.
Authorities say the shooting is under investigation by the Summit County Medical Examiner's Office and police in Kent.
The Record-Courier (http://bit.ly/19MF3K2 ) reports police aren't releasing details about what happened, citing an ongoing criminal investigation. No charges have... read more
- 13:24 Birmingham man shot, killed in home invasion at Southtown; occupant...
- 13:24 Birmingham man shot, killed in home invasion at Southtown; tenant...
- 13:21 3 soldiers dead as armed men attack northern Mali army base
- 13:21 Special needs school raises money for clean water
- 13:21 Hance Park moves toward $118 million makeover in downtown Phoenix
- 12:57 Trump signals new hope for ObamaCare overall, says 'Do not worry!'
- 12:44 Somalia's proposed new cabinet challenged by lawmakers
- 12:28 3 dead as Bangladesh government troops raid militants
- 12:28 US military plane makes emergency landing in Indonesia
- 12:18 Congolese militia decapitates more than 40 police: Officials