For Obama, foreign policy appears to be a strength
For Obama, foreign policy appears to be a strength President Obama's first news conference of the year was loaded with questions on Iran, Israel and Afghanistan; notably absent was almost any talk of the still-limping economy. That's just the way the president's campaign team wants it.
As he positions himself for a close-fought reelection battle in which domestic issues - particularly the economy - remain weak spots, foreign policy has emerged as an area of strength for Obama. That reverses... read more
Most read news
- 19:32 Gay soccer player Robbie Rogers joins LA Galaxy
- 19:30 Bill Clinton, other celebs at Vienna AIDS charity
- 19:28 Charlie Sheen changes name to Carlos Estevez for 'Machete Kills'
- 19:28 Two women arrested for attacking, robbing cab driver
- 19:10 Millions march against Monsanto in over 400 cities
- 19:10 Niger president says attackers came from Libya
- 19:00 Niger president says attackers came from Libya
- 18:49 Huge crowd cheers Argentine leader's 10-year rule
- 18:48 Up next for the Galaxy: Sunday vs. Seattle
- 18:48 Fantasy baseball world: Third basemen to watch