Founders, CEOs hand Wis. governor campaign cash
Founders, CEOs hand Wis. governor campaign cash MADISON, Wis. -- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker has a pretty impressive fan base - company founders, a Las Vegas casino president, even an NBA team owner.
And they've come up big for the embattled governor as he faces recall this spring, helping him shatter Wisconsin's political fundraising record. Campaign finance reports filed Monday show Walker raised a record $13.1 million between Jan. 18 and last week.
Among his chief benefactors were Diane M.... read more
Most read news
- 21:17 Robbie Rogers coming back as first active openly gay player in...
- 21:17 Mike Ditka: If it weren't for Tom Landry, 'I'd probably be tending...
- 21:17 Bears to retire Mike Ditka's No. 89 during game vs. Cowboys in...
- 21:14 Oklahoma tornado survivors salvage what's left
- 21:14 'Hangover Part III' stays flat, unfunny, senseless
- 21:12 Australia: In Byron Bay, beach meets boho
- 21:07 QB Erin DiMeglio's story touches a national audience
- 21:07 Miami's Dyron Dye preps for third interview with NCAA in Nevin...
- 21:07 Drew Sharp: Howard and Red Wings thoroughly frustrating Blackhawks
- 21:06 Former Bears OT Evey passes away