Founders, CEOs hand Wis. governor campaign cash
Founders, CEOs hand Wis. governor campaign cash MADISON, Wis.-Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's fan list reads like a who's who of some of the richest people in America -- financial gurus, a Las Vegas casino president, even an NBA team owner.
And they came up big for the embattled governor, taking advantage of a quirk in state law to help Walker shatter Wisconsin political fundraising records as he faces a pair of recall elections this spring.
Walker set the record for a state office with $12.1... read more
Most read news
- 08:04 10 things to know for the Champions League final
- 07:47 Canton Township service planned after man dies day after wedding
- 07:43 Afghan vet, now an MSU student, honors fallen Marines in documentary
- 07:43 Michigan's new learning standards spur debate
- 07:42 Report: Body of missing Seminole man found in N.Y.
- 07:39 16 children, 1 teacher dead in Pakistan bus fire
- 07:38 16 children, 1 teacher dead in Pakistan bus fire
- 07:31 'Yugonostalgia' as Croatia prepares to join EU
- 07:27 'Yugonostalgia' as Croatia prepares to join EU
- 06:20 Obama says nation must do more for fallen heroes