Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired homes going up in Cave Creek
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
The 1,000-acre Cahava Springs will have only 230 homes on its rolling desert hills topped with Saguaros, so almost 80 percent of the community will be preserved open space.
Frank Lloyd Wright’s impact on Arizona architecture goes on. A community going up on one of the last big developable parcels of land in Cave Creek has his influence all over it.
The 1,000-acre Cahava Springs will have 230 homes on its rolling desert hills topped with saguaros, so almost 80 percent of the community will be preserved open space.
The homes in Cahava Springs are designed by... read more
- 19:55 Russia may be aiding Taliban in Afghanistan, top US general says
- 19:50 Motorcyclist faces 2nd-degree murder charge in crash that killed woman
- 19:50 Glendale police: Motorcycle passenger in fatal accident identified
- 19:25 Senate Moves to Permanently Kill the FCC's Broadband Privacy Rules
- 19:24 Pelham man pleads guilty to anabolic steroid distribution charges
- 18:57 Danny White on return to ASU: 'It's genetic with me'
- 18:52 German parliament considers changing 'father of house' rules
- 18:46 Third note threatening shooting at Flagstaff High School surfaces
- 18:46 Teen critical after car goes airborne, crashes into Jefferson...
- 18:37 UN condemns North Korea tests which contribute to nukes