GOP House leaders to announce changes to their ObamaCare replacement bill
House Republican leaders are expected to release changes to their ObamaCare replacement bill Monday night, part of an effort to secure GOP rank-and-file support ahead of a final vote as early as Thursday, multiple sources tell Fox News.
What the expected changes will be remains unclear. But House Speaker Paul Ryan said Sunday that his team continues to refine the measure.
“We are still having conversations with our members,” the Wisconsin Republican told “Fox News Sunday.” “We are making fine-tuning improvements to the bill to reflect people's concerns, to reflect people's improvements.”... read more
- 19:55 Russia may be aiding Taliban in Afghanistan, top US general says
- 19:50 Motorcyclist faces 2nd-degree murder charge in crash that killed woman
- 19:50 Glendale police: Motorcycle passenger in fatal accident identified
- 19:25 Senate Moves to Permanently Kill the FCC's Broadband Privacy Rules
- 18:57 Danny White on return to ASU: 'It's genetic with me'
- 18:52 German parliament considers changing 'father of house' rules
- 18:46 Third note threatening shooting at Flagstaff High School surfaces
- 18:37 UN condemns North Korea tests which contribute to nukes
- 18:37 Police: Mesa woman missing, endangered
- 18:17 Ukraine ex-finance minister to oversee Puerto Rico crisis