HBO's 'The Weight of the Nation' is a wake-up call for America
HBO's 'The Weight of the Nation' is a wake-up call for America Next week, the combined efforts of an entertainment giant, a health insurance titan, a group of academic heavyweights, a technology philanthropist and two federal agencies bring forth "The Weight of the Nation," a four-hour, four-part HBO documentary that gives the nation's obesity crisis a face.
The program, produced in conjunction with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's "Weight of the Nation"... read more
Most read news
- 03:24 Molest suspect charged
- 03:20 NCAA officials forming verdict on UM
- 03:20 David Haugh: Blackhawks in a state of denial
- 03:20 Blackhawks counting on each other
- 03:20 Blackhawks need to save face on faceoffs
- 03:20 Blackhawks' Hossa injury remains mysterious
- 03:19 Bruins praise defenseman Seidenberg, who had game-high 6 blocked...
- 03:19 Patrice Bergeron does it all for Bruins
- 03:19 David J. Neal: Original Six storyline is being overplayed during...
- 03:19 Father of Miami Marlins Giancarlo Stanton has kept close...