Insurance CEO: Shut down Hawaii health exchange
Insurance CEO: Shut down Hawaii health exchange HONOLULU -- The chief executive of Hawaii's largest health insurance company is calling on Hawaii to shut down its beleaguered health insurance exchange.
Michael Gold, president and CEO of Hawaii Medical Services Association, says the state shouldn't keep spending money on a system that is financially unsustainable and does not work.
Gold says Hawaii should ask the federal government for an exception to the part of the Affordable Care Act that... read more
Most read news
- 14:24 Brian Kelly: 5 suspended Notre Dame football players remain out
- 14:24 Detroit Lions have $4.3M in salary cap space for season flexibility
- 14:24 Irish's Brian Kelly sidesteps Michigan rivalry talk, doesn't get...
- 13:58 SportsDay's Gerry Fraley answers Rangers questions
- 13:45 Unbeaten US routs New Zealand 98-71 at worlds
- 13:44 US Open 15-year-old CiCi Bellis loses in juniors
- 13:20 Reports: Video shows beheading of South Florida journalist Steven...
- 12:47 GOP gubernatorial hopefuls land big endorsements
- 12:43 True Romance: It all began one day in fifth grade
- 12:42 Colts owner Irsay changes plea to guilty