Insurance CEO: Shut down Hawaii health exchange
Insurance CEO: Shut down Hawaii health exchange HONOLULU -- The chief executive of Hawaii's largest health insurance company is calling on Hawaii to shut down its beleaguered health insurance exchange.
Michael Gold, president and CEO of Hawaii Medical Services Association, says the state shouldn't keep spending money on a system that is financially unsustainable and does not work.
Gold says Hawaii should ask the federal government for an exception to the part of the Affordable Care Act that... read more
Most read news
- 13:34 Detroit Lions have better odds to win Super Bowl than 21 NFL teams
- 13:34 Detroit Lions QB James Franklin learning what he didn't in college
- 13:34 Walled Lake man to stand trial in death of neighbor found stuffed...
- 13:34 Warren atheist sues for right to set up 'reason station' at City Hall
- 13:32 Ask Nancy: My mother won't listen to her doctors
- 13:31 Hoyer, Manziel set to battle for Browns' QB job
- 13:30 Lift stay and let us marry now: Key West bartenders take plea to...
- 13:29 Chris Pratt braids intern's hair during interview
- 13:23 APNewsBreak: Medicaid enrollees strain Oregon
- 13:20 Man accused of stealing from dancer at Rock Hill strip club