Insurance CEO: Shut down Hawaii health exchange
Insurance CEO: Shut down Hawaii health exchange HONOLULU -- The chief executive of Hawaii's largest health insurance company is calling on Hawaii to shut down its beleaguered health insurance exchange.
Michael Gold, president and CEO of Hawaii Medical Services Association, says the state shouldn't keep spending money on a system that is financially unsustainable and does not work.
Gold says Hawaii should ask the federal government for an exception to the part of the Affordable Care Act that... read more
Most read news
- 12:38 Mistrial declared for man accused of sexually assaulting, killing...
- 12:37 Recruiting: Prospects enjoy Michigan's 'A-Maize-ing Race'
- 12:35 Save of the Day: What not to buy for back-to-school
- 12:34 Parking lot fracas helps put Catawba man in prison
- 12:31 Talk with SportsDay columnist Rick Gosselin
- 12:30 Iowa bar owner fights liquor license denial
- 12:26 Some Michigan soldiers to get $92M in debt relief under settlement
- 12:22 David Moore answers your Cowboys questions at noon; ask yours now
- 12:22 Police say family, boyfriend not suspects in murder of Armada teen
- 12:20 Former Miami Herald People columnist, writer of ‘Little...