Libya: 147 killed in 6 days of clashes in south
Libya: 147 killed in 6 days of clashes in south TRIPOLI, Libya Six days of tribal clashes in a remote desert town in southern Libya have killed 147 people, the country's health minister said Saturday.
Fatma al-Hamroush said in a press conference in Tripoli that the fighting in Sabha has also left 395 wounded. Around 180 people have been transported to the capital Tripoli for emergency treatment, she said.
The clashes in the oasis region some 400 miles (650 kilometers) south of Tripoli show... read more
Most read news
- 16:48 'Dancing With the Stars' alums Maks and Karina are Broadway bound
- 16:48 Feds in Calif. bust international gambling ring
- 16:47 LA to give every student an iPad; $30M order
- 16:46 Sox seek more run support for Sale
- 16:46 Kate Middleton, Prince William and the royal baby birth details
- 16:46 BEST BETS FOR THE WEEK
- 16:46 Report: Paula Deen admits using N-word, telling racist jokes
- 16:43 Yankees spoil Mattingly's return to Bronx
- 16:42 Hiroki Kuroda and Yankees drop Dodgers in DonÂ Mattinglyâ€™s return to...
- 16:14 New app lets women rate ex-boyfriends anonymously Â