Man who strangled girlfriend throws table at judge who gave him 50-100 years
Man who strangled girlfriend throws table at judge who gave him 50-100 years GRAND RAPIDS - A man who strangled his girlfriend to keep her from implicating him in a stabbing threw a reading table Monday at a judge who'd just sentenced him to 50 to 100 years in prison.
Jahleel Hoskins killed 26-year-old Latrice Maze, a mother of five, to prevent her from telling police about a non-fatal stabbing, according to Grand Rapids authorities. She disappeared in March, and her body has never been... read more
Most read news
- 08:06 Woman bites driver’s finger off at New Jersey mall after she steals...
- 08:03 Card game sparks deadly shooting on Detroit's east side, police say
- 08:02 Pope to go to South Korea in August for youth fest
- 07:59 Radwanska moves on at Indian Wells
- 07:59 Chiquita to merge with Irish produce company
- 07:55 Pope to go to South Korea in August for youth fest
- 07:55 EU's Ashton criticized for meeting Iran activists
- 07:53 DDR plans to sell its Brazilian investment
- 07:52 EU's Ashton criticized for meeting Iran activists
- 07:48 Dennis Rodman won't return to North Korea if people don't want him to