Man who strangled girlfriend throws table at judge who gave him 50-100 years
Man who strangled girlfriend throws table at judge who gave him 50-100 years GRAND RAPIDS - A man who strangled his girlfriend to keep her from implicating him in a stabbing threw a reading table Monday at a judge who'd just sentenced him to 50 to 100 years in prison.
Jahleel Hoskins killed 26-year-old Latrice Maze, a mother of five, to prevent her from telling police about a non-fatal stabbing, according to Grand Rapids authorities. She disappeared in March, and her body has never been... read more
Most read news
- 01:59 Gosselin: Texas A&M Kenny Hill is the Heisman front runner
- 01:51 Sports Scene: Miami Midnites of Maccabi Haifa win Florida...
- 01:24 Recap: Kansas City vs. Texas
- 00:56 Judge: Top state prison official may have lied about role in firing
- 00:56 Detroit bankruptcy trial begins today: What to expect
- 00:56 School districts expanding technology, but training is key to success
- 00:56 Metro Detroit schools open today with new leaders, programs, buildings
- 00:40 Mick McCabe: How Muskegon turned the tables on Novi Detroit...
- 23:47 Seven true freshmen see action for Miami Hurricanes in season opener
- 22:13 Reform district apologizes for letter 'assigning' students to schools