Man who strangled girlfriend throws table at judge who gave him 50-100 years
Man who strangled girlfriend throws table at judge who gave him 50-100 years GRAND RAPIDS - A man who strangled his girlfriend to keep her from implicating him in a stabbing threw a reading table Monday at a judge who'd just sentenced him to 50 to 100 years in prison.
Jahleel Hoskins killed 26-year-old Latrice Maze, a mother of five, to prevent her from telling police about a non-fatal stabbing, according to Grand Rapids authorities. She disappeared in March, and her body has never been... read more
Most read news
- 16:08 DA: Caffeine group ran NYC community-service scam
- 15:50 Amazon offers 3-D printed products
- 15:50 Bonjour Television Network will offer four channels for...
- 15:50 Right-to-farm campaign tops $1m in Missouri
- 15:49 Recap: Atlanta vs. San Diego
- 15:48 Rangers' Joey Gallo is Texas League Player of the Week; Stats...
- 15:47 Gay marriage case could head to Fla. Supreme Court
- 15:47 Guantánamo filmed guards searching Qurans for contraband, but...
- 15:31 Jock Doc: New advances in hip-replacement surgery can help in the...
- 15:14 Arrests, incidents reports for July 25-27, 2014