Man who strangled girlfriend throws table at judge who gave him 50-100 years
Man who strangled girlfriend throws table at judge who gave him 50-100 years GRAND RAPIDS - A man who strangled his girlfriend to keep her from implicating him in a stabbing threw a reading table Monday at a judge who'd just sentenced him to 50 to 100 years in prison.
Jahleel Hoskins killed 26-year-old Latrice Maze, a mother of five, to prevent her from telling police about a non-fatal stabbing, according to Grand Rapids authorities. She disappeared in March, and her body has never been... read more
Most read news
- 21:56 LeBron James' 32 points lead Miami Heat to 2-0 series lead over...
- 21:42 Cowboys' playoff fate likely to be settled on road
- 21:42 Wild's Matt Cooke gets 7-game suspension from NHL
- 21:07 Police searching for man accused of sexually assaulting 14-year-old...
- 20:52 Pineda ejected for pine tar use
- 20:29 Statewide crime is down, while murders, rape, robberies are up in...
- 20:16 Robaina's wife testifies the couple didn't cheat the IRS
- 20:11 CMS sees 102 students from StudentFirst
- 19:54 Capital One collecting small business stories in Charlotte
- 19:43 Texas Discovery Gardens’ sale at Fair Park has many choice plants...