Man who strangled girlfriend throws table at judge who gave him 50-100 years
Man who strangled girlfriend throws table at judge who gave him 50-100 years GRAND RAPIDS - A man who strangled his girlfriend to keep her from implicating him in a stabbing threw a reading table Monday at a judge who'd just sentenced him to 50 to 100 years in prison.
Jahleel Hoskins killed 26-year-old Latrice Maze, a mother of five, to prevent her from telling police about a non-fatal stabbing, according to Grand Rapids authorities. She disappeared in March, and her body has never been... read more
Most read news
- 00:32 After Braxton Miller injury, freshman J.T. Barrett's future is now...
- 00:32 Joe Gibbs says Tony Stewart has strength, courage to return to racing
- 00:32 Prep kickoff 2014: SEC, MIAC and Michigan Metro schedules
- 00:32 Recruiting: Michigan football moves up in new Rivals250 rankings
- 00:32 Detroit 'great time,' Drew Smyly says after adjusting from trade
- 00:15 Late-payment rate on US mortgages declines in 2Q
- 00:03 Diamondbacks drop 4th straight, fall 8-1 to Nats
- 00:03 On the air
- 18:59 Duke football: Secondary ready to live up to nickname
- 18:59 Fired York County jailer alleges sheriff cover-up, violation of...