Man, wife, dogs dead in apparent murder-suicide near Lansing
HASLETT - A couple in their 60s as well as their three dogs were found dead Tuesday at their home, police said, in an apparent murder-suicide.
At about 12:10 p.m., officers responded to the home at 5609 Creekwood Lane for a reported accidental shooting.
The couple Ron Klaus, 68, and Elaine Klaus, 64 were found dead inside the home, said Meridian Township police Lt. Greg Frenger.
The dogs also were found dead.
Police did not release any additional information.
Property records show the couple had lived there since the late-1980s.
They were really nice people, said neighbor John Foren.... read more
- 18:14 2 arrested in death of man whose body was found in cemetery by...
- 18:09 Phoenix police ID man shot, killed after pointing gun at officer
- 18:08 Southlake pastor's son who claimed to hear voices pleads guilty to...
- 18:00 Women bare breasts for gender equality on GoTopless Day
- 17:59 Dallas pawnshop employee at large after man he admitted shooting dies
- 17:47 Son of Southlake pastor who claimed to hear voices pleads guilty to...
- 17:44 Widow of slain federal wildlife refuge occupier plans to sue
- 17:32 FARC sets permanent cease-fire under Colombia peace deal
- 17:29 Partygoers at Texas A&M frat where Frisco teen died called hospital...
- 17:16 Trial in fatal Quincy bar attack delayed several months