Martha Stewart's youngest brother George dies 'unexpectedly'
Martha Stewart is mourning the death of her beloved younger brother George Christiansen, who died suddenly last week.
We’re told Christiansen, a contractor, passed away at home of a suspected heart attack after feeling unwell.
Stewart’s longtime spokeswoman Susan Magrino told Page Six, “Martha lost her youngest brother, George, suddenly and unexpectedly earlier this [past] week. The family requests that you respect their privacy during this time of sorrow.”
SNOOP DOGG AND MARTHA STEWART TO HOST NEW SHOW
We’re told that Stewart, 75, and Christiansen were very close. He lived on a Fairfield,... read more
- 19:50 Motorcyclist faces 2nd-degree murder charge in crash that killed woman
- 19:50 Glendale police: Motorcycle passenger in fatal accident identified
- 19:25 Senate Moves to Permanently Kill the FCC's Broadband Privacy Rules
- 19:24 Pelham man pleads guilty to anabolic steroid distribution charges
- 18:57 Danny White on return to ASU: 'It's genetic with me'
- 18:52 German parliament considers changing 'father of house' rules
- 18:46 Third note threatening shooting at Flagstaff High School surfaces
- 18:37 UN condemns North Korea tests which contribute to nukes
- 18:37 Police: Mesa woman missing, endangered
- 18:17 Ukraine ex-finance minister to oversee Puerto Rico crisis