Mass. Senate candidates spar over release of taxes
Mass. Senate candidates spar over release of taxes BOSTON-Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren and Republican Sen. Scott Brown are sparring over taxes -- this time with a focus on their own returns.
Warren's campaign on Tuesday said it would be willing to release her tax returns for the past two years if Brown does the same.
A spokesman for Brown said the campaign is considering whether to release any past tax returns.
Warren's comments came after the Brown campaign criticized... read more
Most read news
- 10:30 Judge reads charge against Zimmerman to jurors in fatal shooting case
- 10:29 Neighbors: Couple killed in wildfire waited for order to leave
- 10:29 Rihanna hits a fan with microphone for grabbing her during...
- 10:27 W.Va. fugitive caught in Fla. faces new charge
- 10:27 China, Vietnam agree to set up hotline
- 10:25 China, Vietnam agree to set up hotline
- 10:24 Kuznetsova out of Wimbledon with abdominal strain
- 10:24 Nadal seeded fifth at Wimbledon
- 10:23 Arrest made in Mooresville man's hit-run death
- 10:22 Iceland: 'informal talks' about Snowden asylum