Matt Bristol of 'Breaking Amish: Los Angeles' stirs up drama
With his hair tousled and aviator sunglasses resting on a table, Matt Bristol seemed like your typical Angeleno on a recent afternoon for lunch in Brentwood.
But Bristol is a cast member on the TLC series "Breaking Amish: Los Angeles," which dropped him in Venice Beach, a long way - literally and figuratively - from his home in Lancaster County, Penn., where he lives as a Mennonite.
"Breaking Amish: Los Angeles" premiered on July 21 to about 2 million viewers. The series is a spinoff from "Breaking Amish: New York," which followed five young adults (four Amish,... read more
- 13:01 Here's What I Learned When I Quit My Own Business
- 13:01 6 Success Secrets From the Most Influential Tech CEOs
- 13:01 9 Signs You're Successful -- Even If It Doesn't Feel Like It
- 13:01 5 Culture Truths Every Company Needs to Learn
- 13:01 Get Motivated by This Music Inspired by the Latest Jupiter Mission
- 12:54 The Latest: Nearly 15 people shot a day in Chicago in June
- 12:51 Q&A: Is Tesla's Autopilot feature dangerous?
- 12:49 June swoon: MLB's best & worst from a wild month
- 12:45 A year after riots: Changes afoot to make Kingman prison safer
- 12:36 Lauderdale County man sentenced to life in prison for 2014 double...