Matt Bristol of 'Breaking Amish: Los Angeles' stirs up drama
With his hair tousled and aviator sunglasses resting on a table, Matt Bristol seemed like your typical Angeleno on a recent afternoon for lunch in Brentwood.
But Bristol is a cast member on the TLC series "Breaking Amish: Los Angeles," which dropped him in Venice Beach, a long way - literally and figuratively - from his home in Lancaster County, Penn., where he lives as a Mennonite.
"Breaking Amish: Los Angeles" premiered on July 21 to about 2 million viewers. The series is a spinoff from "Breaking Amish: New York," which followed five young adults (four Amish,... read more
- 21:05 Argument leads to shooting in north-central Phoenix
- 21:00 FDA approves 'artificial pancreas' to manage diabetes
- 20:51 Will Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore's fight against gay marriage...
- 20:48 Police say social-media threats inactive at Phoenix-area schools,...
- 20:48 Jarrett Maupin puts anti-violence message on billboards
- 20:05 Arizona Coyotes' Brad Richardson mentoring young centers
- 20:04 My Turn: Blind partisanship makes for bad government
- 19:20 Arpaio loses suit over broken shoulder suffered in 2013 fall
- 18:54 Arnold Palmer leaves lasting imprint on Arizona golf courses
- 18:54 New $23 million Phoenix light-rail station to serve riders with...