Matt Bristol of 'Breaking Amish: Los Angeles' stirs up drama
With his hair tousled and aviator sunglasses resting on a table, Matt Bristol seemed like your typical Angeleno on a recent afternoon for lunch in Brentwood.
But Bristol is a cast member on the TLC series "Breaking Amish: Los Angeles," which dropped him in Venice Beach, a long way - literally and figuratively - from his home in Lancaster County, Penn., where he lives as a Mennonite.
"Breaking Amish: Los Angeles" premiered on July 21 to about 2 million viewers. The series... read more
Most read news
- 01:03 Review - Sony A7SII camera low-light champ
- 00:56 Western Kentucky wins Shootout title in dogfight with UAA
- 00:26 Snowboards get a dose of Playboy
- 00:13 Teen charged in 91-year-old man's death, burning
- 23:52 Nutcrackers and more: Live holiday entertainment is coming your way
- 22:25 Living in Alaska is a love affair, and a Thanksgiving blessing
- 22:20 Supreme Court rules against anti-Pebble mine activist Gillam
- 21:56 Anchorage campaign to help refugees shares message of hope
- 21:52 Supreme Court rules against plane company of anti-Pebble mine...
- 21:12 Protesters rally after police shoot deaf dog