Matt Bristol of 'Breaking Amish: Los Angeles' stirs up drama
With his hair tousled and aviator sunglasses resting on a table, Matt Bristol seemed like your typical Angeleno on a recent afternoon for lunch in Brentwood.
But Bristol is a cast member on the TLC series "Breaking Amish: Los Angeles," which dropped him in Venice Beach, a long way - literally and figuratively - from his home in Lancaster County, Penn., where he lives as a Mennonite.
"Breaking Amish: Los Angeles" premiered on July 21 to about 2 million viewers. The series... read more
Most read news
- 15:09 Ice storm halts planes in Dallas; heads north with snow
- 15:03 White Sox ace Chris Sale has foot fracture
- 14:45 Chris Thompson: What Twitter users say they're giving up for Lent
- 14:31 Activists protest alleged Chicago police 'black sites'
- 14:25 MWC Preview: Out to cure our need for feed
- 14:21 A photojournalist focuses on love and war
- 14:02 Suspect in Mo. killings simply walked into victims' houses
- 13:26 College's new policy comes out against homosexuality
- 13:26 Taco Bell's newest test: Cap'n Crunch donut holes
- 12:50 DiCaprio to play a man with 24 personalities