Matt Bristol of 'Breaking Amish: Los Angeles' stirs up drama
With his hair tousled and aviator sunglasses resting on a table, Matt Bristol seemed like your typical Angeleno on a recent afternoon for lunch in Brentwood.
But Bristol is a cast member on the TLC series "Breaking Amish: Los Angeles," which dropped him in Venice Beach, a long way - literally and figuratively - from his home in Lancaster County, Penn., where he lives as a Mennonite.
"Breaking Amish: Los Angeles" premiered on July 21 to about 2 million viewers. The series... read more
Most read news
- 19:54 iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Is bigger better? You bet
- 18:32 A kick-start for camping out: Family workshop offers taste of...
- 18:31 NASCAR Raceday: Chase racers already anticipating Talladega
- 18:21 Is the world ready for Apple Pay?
- 18:07 Six-time champion Jimmie Johnson looking for another sliver of speed
- 18:04 True Romance: Dancing through life with your best friend
- 18:02 Former Suns player Chapman released from jail in shoplifting case
- 17:58 Presbyterian Blue Hose at NC State Wolfpack: Live updates
- 17:51 5 things you need to know about your new bank card
- 17:39 Arizona Cardinals meet 49ers in Super Bowl impact game of the week