Matt Bristol of 'Breaking Amish: Los Angeles' stirs up drama
With his hair tousled and aviator sunglasses resting on a table, Matt Bristol seemed like your typical Angeleno on a recent afternoon for lunch in Brentwood.
But Bristol is a cast member on the TLC series "Breaking Amish: Los Angeles," which dropped him in Venice Beach, a long way - literally and figuratively - from his home in Lancaster County, Penn., where he lives as a Mennonite.
"Breaking Amish: Los Angeles" premiered on July 21 to about 2 million viewers. The series is a spinoff from "Breaking Amish: New York," which followed five young adults (four Amish,... read more
- 20:50 Alabama men fatally poisoned by carbon monoxide gas
- 20:18 Arizona commemorates 75th anniversary of Pearl Harbor attack in...
- 19:36 Cuban entrepreneurs urge President-elect Trump to maintain...
- 19:23 Bella Hadid poses in NSFW Paper Magazine shoot
- 18:54 Readers' picks: Worst West Valley eyesores
- 18:52 FBI seeks public's help to catch 'Packing Pigeon Bandit' in Glendale
- 18:52 Downtown Southwest Valley: 10 don't-miss spots
- 18:52 Ultimate Arizona bucket list: 10 things to do in the Southwest Valley
- 18:37 DPS seeks help to ID body of man found on I-40
- 18:32 Downtown Gilbert: 10 don't-miss spots