Matt Bristol of 'Breaking Amish: Los Angeles' stirs up drama
With his hair tousled and aviator sunglasses resting on a table, Matt Bristol seemed like your typical Angeleno on a recent afternoon for lunch in Brentwood.
But Bristol is a cast member on the TLC series "Breaking Amish: Los Angeles," which dropped him in Venice Beach, a long way - literally and figuratively - from his home in Lancaster County, Penn., where he lives as a Mennonite.
"Breaking Amish: Los Angeles" premiered on July 21 to about 2 million viewers. The series... read more
Most read news
- 01:55 40 years later, Jimmy Hoffa mystery endures
- 01:43 DuPont sales slump might fuel Peltz return
- 01:02 Dirty Rio water a threat at 2016 Olympics
- 01:02 Mets' wild night of tears, fear ends up being about nothing
- 00:55 Giants embark on challenging 10-game road trip
- 00:48 Kaká leads MLS All-Stars to win over Tottenham Hotspur, earns MVP...
- 00:29 CVS, IBM partner for technology-based health care
- 00:07 Orlando among top in US for soggy mortgages
- 00:04 Kaka helps MLS All Stars to win over Tottenham Hotspur
- 23:38 Rangers land Cole Hamels in multi-player deal