Matt Bristol of 'Breaking Amish: Los Angeles' stirs up drama
With his hair tousled and aviator sunglasses resting on a table, Matt Bristol seemed like your typical Angeleno on a recent afternoon for lunch in Brentwood.
But Bristol is a cast member on the TLC series "Breaking Amish: Los Angeles," which dropped him in Venice Beach, a long way - literally and figuratively - from his home in Lancaster County, Penn., where he lives as a Mennonite.
"Breaking Amish: Los Angeles" premiered on July 21 to about 2 million viewers. The series... read more
Most read news
- 18:21 Blood ties: Ky. basketball fan gets Wisconsin assist
- 18:12 Gassing up at this time of day will save you cash
- 18:04 Berkowitz leads Anchorage mayoral rivals in March fundraising
- 17:15 Fiorina backs religious freedom law, marriage equality
- 17:05 Sen. Menendez has faced ethics complaints before
- 16:37 Veto, or pocket veto? Obama does both — on same bill
- 16:27 Iran nuclear talks: More wrangling ahead
- 16:06 Judge allows RadioShack to keep 1,700 stores open
- 16:01 Fired Wawa attendant fielding new job opportunity
- 13:01 One dead, 10 hurt in oil platform fire in Gulf of Mexico