Matt Bristol of 'Breaking Amish: Los Angeles' stirs up drama
With his hair tousled and aviator sunglasses resting on a table, Matt Bristol seemed like your typical Angeleno on a recent afternoon for lunch in Brentwood.
But Bristol is a cast member on the TLC series "Breaking Amish: Los Angeles," which dropped him in Venice Beach, a long way - literally and figuratively - from his home in Lancaster County, Penn., where he lives as a Mennonite.
"Breaking Amish: Los Angeles" premiered on July 21 to about 2 million viewers. The series... read more
Most read news
- 21:49 He nearly lost a leg; now he's trying to make the Colts roster
- 21:37 Police cruiser hit by gunfire, crashes, catches fire
- 21:30 Brennan: Start of college football brings excitement, uncertainty
- 21:08 320 bears approved to be killed in Florida hunt
- 20:56 UCF eager to focus on run game during season opener against FIU
- 20:52 FWC: 8-foot-long king cobra escapes from Orlando home
- 20:48 New iPhone malware a problem, but only for jailbroken phones
- 20:38 Marlins expected to fire Dan Jennings as manager
- 18:59 Dwight Howard detained at airport over gun
- 18:56 Interstate 4 work mostly on periphery - for now