Matt Bristol of 'Breaking Amish: Los Angeles' stirs up drama
With his hair tousled and aviator sunglasses resting on a table, Matt Bristol seemed like your typical Angeleno on a recent afternoon for lunch in Brentwood.
But Bristol is a cast member on the TLC series "Breaking Amish: Los Angeles," which dropped him in Venice Beach, a long way - literally and figuratively - from his home in Lancaster County, Penn., where he lives as a Mennonite.
"Breaking Amish: Los Angeles" premiered on July 21 to about 2 million viewers. The series... read more
Most read news
- 01:28 Pacquiao knocked Algieri down 6 times, dominates
- 01:13 3.3 magnitude earthquake shakes Dallas-Fort Worth
- 01:13 Homes for sale rekindle Madison, Tenn.'s music history
- 00:48 Duke downs Stanford 70-59 to win Coaches vs. Cancer Classic
- 00:41 New-look Shootout tips off Tuesday
- 00:36 No. 9 UCLA wins third in a row vs. USC
- 00:14 Mary J. Blige's “The London Sessions” is a smart...
- 00:09 Observer Forum: Letters to the editor
- 00:09 A bipartisan success
- 23:47 Checkers held scoreless by Barons on road