Matt Bristol of 'Breaking Amish: Los Angeles' stirs up drama
With his hair tousled and aviator sunglasses resting on a table, Matt Bristol seemed like your typical Angeleno on a recent afternoon for lunch in Brentwood.
But Bristol is a cast member on the TLC series "Breaking Amish: Los Angeles," which dropped him in Venice Beach, a long way - literally and figuratively - from his home in Lancaster County, Penn., where he lives as a Mennonite.
"Breaking Amish: Los Angeles" premiered on July 21 to about 2 million viewers. The series... read more
Most read news
- 10:52 Sony's quarterly loss balloons on mobile woes
- 10:35 New search may locate grave of Spanish poet Lorca
- 10:34 First look: Inside the year's hottest new cruise ship
- 10:01 UK Treasury chief set to pay off World War I bonds
- 09:46 Winthrop police: Sex assault suspect in custody
- 09:01 Hurry! NASA will send your name to Mars
- 09:01 Mother's lurid trial not getting same attention as Arias
- 08:57 Garland police officer dedicated to helping homeless
- 08:57 For Coppell resident, figure skating is childhood love turned...
- 08:57 This year’s Pumpkin Hollow offers scares and sights