Matt Bristol of 'Breaking Amish: Los Angeles' stirs up drama
With his hair tousled and aviator sunglasses resting on a table, Matt Bristol seemed like your typical Angeleno on a recent afternoon for lunch in Brentwood.
But Bristol is a cast member on the TLC series "Breaking Amish: Los Angeles," which dropped him in Venice Beach, a long way - literally and figuratively - from his home in Lancaster County, Penn., where he lives as a Mennonite.
"Breaking Amish: Los Angeles" premiered on July 21 to about 2 million viewers. The series is a spinoff from "Breaking Amish: New York," which followed five young adults (four Amish,... read more
- 16:53 California likely to vote on marijuana legalization in November
- 16:49 Central Market dips into craft ice cream
- 16:48 Tribune Publishing posts $6.5M of Q1 loss on ad sales drop, higher...
- 16:46 Donald Trump can shift into Cruz control as Ted drops out
- 16:46 Liz Warren unleashes Twitter storm on Donald Trump
- 16:45 LeBron has thought about playoffs matchup with Wade, Heat
- 16:43 BFRS: 3rd man dead from train, truck collision at Birmingham crossing
- 16:40 Auburn woman charged with sexually abusing juvenile for 2 years
- 16:38 Massachusetts delegation questions Swedish lobster ban push
- 16:32 Police: Gun found in student backpack at North Canyon HS