Matt Bristol of 'Breaking Amish: Los Angeles' stirs up drama
With his hair tousled and aviator sunglasses resting on a table, Matt Bristol seemed like your typical Angeleno on a recent afternoon for lunch in Brentwood.
But Bristol is a cast member on the TLC series "Breaking Amish: Los Angeles," which dropped him in Venice Beach, a long way - literally and figuratively - from his home in Lancaster County, Penn., where he lives as a Mennonite.
"Breaking Amish: Los Angeles" premiered on July 21 to about 2 million viewers. The series is a spinoff from "Breaking Amish: New York," which followed five young adults (four Amish,... read more
- 14:53 7 Content Marketing Tips for New Entrepreneurs
- 14:53 How to Make a 5-Hour Workday Work for You
- 14:53 Does Your Onboarding Give New Employee the Urge to Flee?
- 14:45 Pope Francis: The world's at war, but not a war of religions
- 14:45 AP EXPLAINS: Why Syria's al-Qaida may be considering a split
- 14:45 Lawmaker blasts Healey for ‘overstepping authority’ on new gun ban
- 14:44 Publix heiress gives $800G to fight medical marijuana
- 14:44 Fitness blogger's before-and-after pic showing weight gain goes viral
- 14:44 Dr. Manny: Reagan was saved by more than medicine during...
- 14:41 How did your DFW hospital fare in the latest federal safety ratings?