NH woman convicted of stun gun attack on driver
NH woman convicted of stun gun attack on driver CONCORD, N.H. - A New Hampshire jury has convicted a 23-year-old woman of assault for using a stun gun on a pregnant woman during a road-rage incident.
WMUR-TV reports the jury convicted Carissa Williams of Pembroke of second-degree assault in the attack on another female driver 10 months ago in Concord.
The confrontation occurred on an off-ramp of Interstate 93 last March, after the women yelled back and forth between their cars and the other... read more
Most read news
- 05:20 Trailblazing Israeli electric car company to fold
- 04:50 Japan-India summit aims at nuke technology talks
- 04:49 Japan-India summit aims at nuke technology talks
- 04:42 President Obama emerges 'very pleased' from meeting with Wall...
- 04:30 Photograph could be clue in 30-year-old missing kids mystery
- 04:30 Probers find Brooklyn boss Vito Lopezâ€™s campaignÂ treasurer and...
- 03:46 Kerry meets with runners from Boston Marathon
- 03:43 Kerry meets with runners from Boston Marathon
- 03:28 Iran fields 'massive' number of missile launchers
- 03:25 Obama to be sworn in with Lincoln's bible, Michelle to handle with...