NH woman convicted of stun gun attack on driver
NH woman convicted of stun gun attack on driver CONCORD, N.H. - A New Hampshire jury has convicted a 23-year-old woman of assault for using a stun gun on a pregnant woman during a road-rage incident.
WMUR-TV reports the jury convicted Carissa Williams of Pembroke of second-degree assault in the attack on another female driver 10 months ago in Concord.
The confrontation occurred on an off-ramp of Interstate 93 last March, after the women yelled back and forth between their cars and the other... read more
Most read news
- 18:56 Bills sign RB Jackson to extension
- 18:53 Wildlife license fees in N.C. set to increase Friday
- 18:48 NFL retirees lose round in concussion settlement
- 18:48 Dallas Cowboys' Tyron Smith signs eight-year contract extension,...
- 18:44 Cowboys DE DeMarcus Lawrence out at least 8 weeks with fractured foot
- 18:43 Former Miami-Dade supervisor sentenced to five years for taking...
- 18:41 Landlord dies after being electrocuted by downed power line in Warren
- 18:35 Miami Marlins taking frugal approach in luring impact players on...
- 18:34 UNC preseason practice preview: running back
- 18:34 UNC preseason practice preview: Quarterback