NH woman convicted of stun gun attack on driver
NH woman convicted of stun gun attack on driver CONCORD, N.H. - A New Hampshire jury has convicted a 23-year-old woman of assault for using a stun gun on a pregnant woman during a road-rage incident.
WMUR-TV reports the jury convicted Carissa Williams of Pembroke of second-degree assault in the attack on another female driver 10 months ago in Concord.
The confrontation occurred on an off-ramp of Interstate 93 last March, after the women yelled back and forth between their cars and the other... read more
Most read news
- 22:06 Ross scores 20, No. 5 Ohio St beats Maryland 76-60
- 22:06 Florida Panthers hopeful for playoff push
- 22:04 On memory lane, Patriots coach Bill Belichick tweaks NY Jets
- 22:01 Allen lifts South Florida past George Mason, 68-66
- 22:01 Appalachian St. beats North Greenville 78-70
- 21:43 Mexico City arena evacuated before NBA tipoff
- 21:02 Jameis Winston investigation complete
- 18:55 PREP SOFTBALL: Vinemont’s Christiansen signs with Alabama A&M
- 18:45 2013 AP Div. VII All-Ohio prep football list
- 18:04 FTC asks whether rules needed for some Internet advertising