NH woman convicted of stun gun attack on driver
NH woman convicted of stun gun attack on driver CONCORD, N.H. - A New Hampshire jury has convicted a 23-year-old woman of assault for using a stun gun on a pregnant woman during a road-rage incident.
WMUR-TV reports the jury convicted Carissa Williams of Pembroke of second-degree assault in the attack on another female driver 10 months ago in Concord.
The confrontation occurred on an off-ramp of Interstate 93 last March, after the women yelled back and forth between their cars and the other... read more
Most read news
- 16:47 Man takes deal in day care center child porn case
- 16:41 Scott asks Ed Dept for English learner flexibility
- 16:31 Westland man sent to prison for raping 9-year-old girl
- 16:19 Mistrial declared for Medley man accused of killing 423-pound man
- 16:18 Girl, 17, charged with carjacking at Livonia library
- 16:16 Top-ranked Seminoles open up against Cowboys
- 16:16 Anti-abortion activists protest at Kay Hagan's office
- 16:09 Court OKs dismissal of case tied to Dearborn Arab festival
- 15:58 5 smartphone apps that challenge norm, stand out among millions
- 15:54 Wolf hunt can proceed after Michigan House vote