NH woman convicted of stun gun attack on driver
NH woman convicted of stun gun attack on driver CONCORD, N.H. - A New Hampshire jury has convicted a 23-year-old woman of assault for using a stun gun on a pregnant woman during a road-rage incident.
WMUR-TV reports the jury convicted Carissa Williams of Pembroke of second-degree assault in the attack on another female driver 10 months ago in Concord.
The confrontation occurred on an off-ramp of Interstate 93 last March, after the women yelled back and forth between their cars and the other... read more
Most read news
- 11:08 Busted narcotics cop says his 3.3 pounds of cocaine for...
- 11:03 Still no certainty about fate of missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- 11:03 No tickets win $1 million Mega Money jackpot
- 10:56 8 Fantasy 5 players win $32,297.97 jackpot
- 10:55 Live Chat: Madison, Ponder and Kimball try to bring state titles home
- 10:53 Russell Brand cancels Messiah Complex shows after mother's breast...
- 10:53 ‘Barraco Barner’ Barack Obama Crimea tweet retweeted over 6,000 times
- 10:52 Foreign military mission stopped at Crimea checkpoint, shots fired
- 10:52 A look at the world’s deadliest air disasters
- 10:40 Daylight saving time: Remember to set clocks ahead