NH woman convicted of stun gun attack on driver
NH woman convicted of stun gun attack on driver CONCORD, N.H. - A New Hampshire jury has convicted a 23-year-old woman of assault for using a stun gun on a pregnant woman during a road-rage incident.
WMUR-TV reports the jury convicted Carissa Williams of Pembroke of second-degree assault in the attack on another female driver 10 months ago in Concord.
The confrontation occurred on an off-ramp of Interstate 93 last March, after the women yelled back and forth between their cars and the other... read more
Most read news
- 18:03 Florida diving coach killed in boating accident
- 18:00 Man gets probation, brief jail time for raping fellow student at...
- 17:44 Lots of pomp but no trade deal in Obama's visit to Japan
- 17:44 Puerto Rico govt seeks to lure wealthy investors
- 17:05 Nucor first-quarter profits beat anaylsts' expectations
- 16:48 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse suit a shakedown
- 16:44 Starbucks profit climbs as US sales increase
- 16:31 Brazil's Scolari confirms 9 names for World Cup
- 15:45 Sterling Heights teen charged with making harassing calls to...
- 15:33 Charlotte in store for warmest weekend so far in 2014