NH woman convicted of stun gun attack on driver
NH woman convicted of stun gun attack on driver CONCORD, N.H. - A New Hampshire jury has convicted a 23-year-old woman of assault for using a stun gun on a pregnant woman during a road-rage incident.
WMUR-TV reports the jury convicted Carissa Williams of Pembroke of second-degree assault in the attack on another female driver 10 months ago in Concord.
The confrontation occurred on an off-ramp of Interstate 93 last March, after the women yelled back and forth between their cars and the other... read more
Most read news
- 10:02 Pontiac man charged with driving drunk in fatal crash faces hearing...
- 09:59 Army: Patient IDs wrongly trashed at Ala base
- 09:57 Could Jason Garrett survive 8-8? Jerry Jones gives blunt answer
- 09:55 Duke Energy makes senior manager changes
- 09:53 New documents detail VA mistreatment of vets
- 09:50 Promise of Peace Garden plans dinner fundraiser
- 09:46 Rockwall artist places first in Oklahoma art show
- 09:46 Less tobacco money means drop in funding for agencies
- 09:41 Frisco Planning and Zoning Commission rezones section of Ohio Drive
- 09:09 Homicide cases expected in Mecklenburg court Thursday