NHL roundup: Penguins beat Coyotes
NHL roundup: Penguins beat Coyotes Pittsburgh 2, Phoenix 1: Zybnek Michalek and Chris Kunitz scored 3 minutes apart in the first period, and Marc-Andre Fleury made 36 saves as the host Penguins won their sixth straight. Former Wing Ray Whitney scored his 21st goal of the season, but Phoenix dropped its third straight after going unbeaten in regulation in February.
Winnipeg 3, Buffalo 1: Blake Wheeler scored the deciding goal on a breakaway in the third period, and Bryan Little had three... read more
Most read news
- 05:05 2-child limit for Muslims in parts of Myanmar
- 05:00 Prattville business owner held on fraud, theft charges
- 04:45 Seen and heard at the Cannes Film Festival
- 03:45 Driver dragged 300 ft. on Brooklyn Bridge after clinging to car...
- 03:44 Obama's new wordsmith believes in public service
- 03:42 Improving economy alters political landscape
- 03:42 Getting it right always tricky at Indianapolis 500
- 03:42 Vettel under pressure to win pole at Monaco GP
- 03:42 Penguins oust Sens in five, reach Eastern finals
- 03:41 Pacers steal Game 2 away from Heat in Miami, 97-93