One Brooklyn school wants to change how kids - and teachers - are taught
At Brooklyn Lab High School, getting kids into college will just be the beginning.
The real goal for each and every student is graduating from college, or perhaps even enrolling in graduate school -- and then thriving in their future careers.
“In high school, we should be practicing the things that matter most for adult life and for future success,” said Eric Tucker, one of the school’s founders.
Preparing students to thrive in college and beyond is at the heart of Brooklyn Lab’s mission. The mission starts at the schools’ two middle schools in downtown Brooklyn, and will continue on at the... read more
- 19:25 Senate Moves to Permanently Kill the FCC's Broadband Privacy Rules
- 19:24 Pelham man pleads guilty to anabolic steroid distribution charges
- 18:57 Danny White on return to ASU: 'It's genetic with me'
- 18:52 German parliament considers changing 'father of house' rules
- 18:46 Third note threatening shooting at Flagstaff High School surfaces
- 18:46 Teen critical after car goes airborne, crashes into Jefferson...
- 18:37 UN condemns North Korea tests which contribute to nukes
- 18:37 Police: Mesa woman missing, endangered
- 18:18 Amber Alert update day 10: Possible SUV sighting in search for...
- 18:17 Ukraine ex-finance minister to oversee Puerto Rico crisis