Pablo Escobar trademark denied by Colombia
Pablo Escobar trademark denied by Colombia BOGOTA, Colombia Colombia's government has refused to register as a trademark the full name of Pablo Escobar, the country's most notorious criminal.
The cocaine kingpin's widow and two children, who live in Argentina, had appealed an earlier rejection.
The Commission of Industry and Commerce said Thursday that granting a trademark would be immoral and subvert public order. It said the name Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria is associated with a dark period... read more
Most read news
- 14:40 Oklahoma State no longer faces APR restrictions
- 14:40 Vols' Lopez to miss 2014-15 season with torn ACL
- 14:40 Boston's Young says he's recovered from concussion
- 14:35 Cincinnati's Legaux coming back string from injury
- 14:27 Joedance raising the bar again in 2014
- 14:25 ACLU plans to move quickly in NC to invalidate gay marriage ban
- 14:22 Arizona utility wants to install rooftop systems
- 14:17 Detroit Lions have 3rd-best offensive line in NFL, Sports...
- 14:17 Pat Narduzzi turned down 'a number of' job offers to stay at MSU
- 14:16 Seahawks add Thomas, Winston