Pablo Escobar trademark denied by Colombia
Pablo Escobar trademark denied by Colombia BOGOTA, Colombia Colombia's government has refused to register as a trademark the full name of Pablo Escobar, the country's most notorious criminal.
The cocaine kingpin's widow and two children, who live in Argentina, had appealed an earlier rejection.
The Commission of Industry and Commerce said Thursday that granting a trademark would be immoral and subvert public order. It said the name Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria is associated with a dark period... read more
Most read news
- 16:53 New rules for Miami Beach cops working off-duty at nightclubs...
- 16:52 Report: Cowboys to bring Michael Sam in for physical, practice squad
- 16:48 4 arrested in Mint Hill heroin investigation
- 16:44 White Sox bring up 7 players
- 16:44 Cardinals activate Motte from DL
- 16:44 Longtime NFL guard Waters retires
- 16:34 NASCAR - Sprint Cup - Federated Auto Parts 400 Preview
- 16:27 Kellogg to begin Charlotte layoffs in November
- 16:24 Gophers lose starting DT Scott Ekpe to knee injury
- 15:51 His body contorted, Warren man's video may boost awareness about...