Phoenix police: Child extremely critical after gunshot
A child was in extremely critical condition after suffering a gunshot wound Monday afternoon, Phoenix police said.
The child, who police said is under 10, was found wounded at a residence in the 3500 block of Rosewood Ave., which is just north of Cactus Road, said Phoenix police.
Officials received the call shortly before 3 p.m.
The circumstances surrounding the incident still are under investigation.
Check back with azcentral for more details.
- 19:50 Motorcyclist faces 2nd-degree murder charge in crash that killed woman
- 19:50 Glendale police: Motorcycle passenger in fatal accident identified
- 19:25 Senate Moves to Permanently Kill the FCC's Broadband Privacy Rules
- 18:57 Danny White on return to ASU: 'It's genetic with me'
- 18:52 German parliament considers changing 'father of house' rules
- 18:46 Third note threatening shooting at Flagstaff High School surfaces
- 18:37 UN condemns North Korea tests which contribute to nukes
- 18:37 Police: Mesa woman missing, endangered
- 18:18 Amber Alert update day 10: Possible SUV sighting in search for...
- 18:17 Ukraine ex-finance minister to oversee Puerto Rico crisis