Phoenix police seek public's help for information on fatal shooting
Police are investigating the death of a man who was shot at a Phoenix apartment and later died at a hospital early Sunday.
Phoenix officers were called to a local hospital just before 2 a.m. Sunday in reference to a man who arrived with a gunshot wound, police said.
According to police, the victim was a 34-year-old man who was shot at an apartment in the 4600 block of West Thomas Road. The man was driven to the hospital by a friend, police said.
When police arrived, the apartment was unoccupied but evidence suggested the incident may have involved a drug transaction, police said.
Police... read more
- 13:21 3 soldiers dead as armed men attack northern Mali army base
- 13:21 Special needs school raises money for clean water
- 13:21 Hance Park moves toward $118 million makeover in downtown Phoenix
- 12:57 Trump signals new hope for ObamaCare overall, says 'Do not worry!'
- 12:44 Somalia's proposed new cabinet challenged by lawmakers
- 12:37 Americans' attacking style in World Cup qualifying win shows the...
- 12:28 3 dead as Bangladesh government troops raid militants
- 12:28 US military plane makes emergency landing in Indonesia
- 12:18 Congolese militia decapitates more than 40 police: Officials
- 12:14 Security, parking, garbage irk Ivanka Trump's D.C. neighbors