Police arrest suspect in Allapattah store robbery, shooting
Police arrest suspect in Allapattah store robbery, shooting Miami police have arrested a man accused of shooting and killing an Allapattah convenience store patron during a robbery attempt.
Chantel Keonne Williams, 38, was charged with one count of first-degree murder, three counts of armed robbery and one count of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Williams was involved in the robbery of the Dollar Store, 2148 NW 17th Ave., in late April, said police spokeswoman Kenia Reyes.
When... read more
Most read news
- 03:51 Barcelona faces end of winning era
- 03:51 Smith brothers to meet in playoffs for 1st time
- 03:49 Advice to Democrats: Don't say 'recovery'
- 01:36 New home-rule opposition group criticizes Support Our Public Schools
- 01:12 Mother reports toddler shot after attempted holdup
- 01:12 Schools too quick to kick students out? March against...
- 01:10 Alabama notebook: Saban says Smith misses scrimmage because of...
- 00:31 Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87
- 23:44 Cold Springs’ girls, Vinemont boys repeat as county track and field...