Police arrest suspect in Allapattah store robbery, shooting
Police arrest suspect in Allapattah store robbery, shooting Miami police have arrested a man accused of shooting and killing an Allapattah convenience store patron during a robbery attempt.
Chantel Keonne Williams, 38, was charged with one count of first-degree murder, three counts of armed robbery and one count of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Williams was involved in the robbery of the Dollar Store, 2148 NW 17th Ave., in late April, said police spokeswoman Kenia Reyes.
When... read more
Most read news
- 01:15 Gov. Cuomo's education panel recommends changes to standardized...
- 01:13 Women's Top 25 Capsules
- 01:13 Leafs top Ducks 3-1 in Carlyle's return to Anaheim
- 01:11 With bad shoulder, Paul Pierce delivers in clutch for Nets in key...
- 01:05 New mystery in Pontiac: How could mummified body vote in 2010?
- 01:04 Sheriff's association analysis: Mound facility will need more...
- 01:01 Man indicted for allegedly stealing portrait of Jean-Michel...
- 00:43 Two city cops, Ralph Manza and Bill Clark, went from chasing crooks...
- 00:33 Ex-NYPD captain slapped with conflict-of-interest rap
- 00:32 Gridlock Sam