Police arrest suspect in Allapattah store robbery, shooting
Miami police have arrested a man accused of shooting and killing an Allapattah convenience store patron during a robbery attempt.
Chantel Keonne Williams, 38, was charged with one count of first-degree murder, three counts of armed robbery and one count of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Williams was involved in the robbery of the Dollar Store, 2148 NW 17th Ave., in late April, said police spokeswoman Kenia Reyes.
When Williams came into the store at about 1 p.m. April 29, he... read more
Most read news
- 17:01 Amazon unveils one-hour delivery service Prime Now
- 16:49 Second DSS social worker charged in Medicaid fraud
- 16:44 Report: Secret Service needs outside leadership
- 16:15 See a stunning solar flare captured by NASA
- 16:15 Mountain lion's DNA to be tested for origins
- 16:15 Gunman who shot TV meteorologist still on loose
- 16:15 ACLU lawsuit: Ferguson school board excludes blacks
- 16:15 Dogs, devil babies: Watch what ruled YouTube in 2014
- 16:15 Voices: Tiny town in the line of fire from lava flow
- 16:15 CNN's #AskACop backfires, prompts people to vent about police