Police arrest suspect in Allapattah store robbery, shooting
Miami police have arrested a man accused of shooting and killing an Allapattah convenience store patron during a robbery attempt.
Chantel Keonne Williams, 38, was charged with one count of first-degree murder, three counts of armed robbery and one count of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Williams was involved in the robbery of the Dollar Store, 2148 NW 17th Ave., in late April, said police spokeswoman Kenia Reyes.
When Williams came into the store at about 1 p.m. April 29, he... read more
Most read news
- 03:17 Public-safety argument dominates Prop 487 debate
- 03:17 Snowbirds bring annual population boom to West Valley
- 03:13 Hubbard's indictment a preview? Intra-party fight may be future of...
- 02:52 Frighteningly good crowd at second Neewollah on Noble
- 02:49 Some Seawolves notes
- 02:47 Vietnam arrests tycoon for lending fraud
- 02:37 Trauma common for officers, but stoic culture can prevent PTSD...
- 02:37 Chickens die in chicken house fire Friday night
- 02:29 Ukraine votes to overhaul parliament
- 02:18 Nichols: First home TD can't erase fact that SMU is still winless...