Police arrest suspect in Allapattah store robbery, shooting
Police arrest suspect in Allapattah store robbery, shooting Miami police have arrested a man accused of shooting and killing an Allapattah convenience store patron during a robbery attempt.
Chantel Keonne Williams, 38, was charged with one count of first-degree murder, three counts of armed robbery and one count of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Williams was involved in the robbery of the Dollar Store, 2148 NW 17th Ave., in late April, said police spokeswoman Kenia Reyes.
When... read more
Most read news
- 22:46 Monarch pulls away to reach semifinals
- 22:19 Police need public's help in finding man who shot stepdaughter on...
- 22:06 NHL commissioner says Seattle must do more to land a franchise
- 21:17 Fla. House speaker in no rush to ok school split
- 20:34 Detroit Red Wings' Jonas Gustavsson starts Game 4 after Jimmy...
- 20:04 Miami-Dade SWAT team rounds up 200 caught at cockfight ring
- 19:13 Fla. may change scholarship requirements
- 18:34 Company to keep new Kitty Stone school on budget
- 18:34 Cleburne County Commission approves bond refinancing
- 18:00 Man gets probation, brief jail time for raping fellow student at...