Police arrest suspect in Allapattah store robbery, shooting
Miami police have arrested a man accused of shooting and killing an Allapattah convenience store patron during a robbery attempt.
Chantel Keonne Williams, 38, was charged with one count of first-degree murder, three counts of armed robbery and one count of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Williams was involved in the robbery of the Dollar Store, 2148 NW 17th Ave., in late April, said police spokeswoman Kenia Reyes.
When Williams came into the store at about 1 p.m. April 29, he... read more
Most read news
- 00:51 John Lackey dominates Cubs, and Cards manager pushes the right buttons
- 00:51 Jordan Spieth, Dustin Johnson rally to keep U.S. ahead at...
- 00:47 Best Web videos: 'Honest Trailer - Aladdin'
- 00:41 5 things we learned about 'Carol' at NYFF
- 00:41 Judge refuses to throw out suit against Cosby
- 00:36 St. Cloud shut outs Nanooks in Kendall Hockey Classic
- 00:36 Eagles will play for state tennis crowns in 4 of 5 finals
- 00:36 Alaskans draw attention at Arizona baseball tournament
- 00:15 Fever fall to Lynx on buzzer-beater in WNBA Finals Game 3
- 23:06 Chris Thompson: How diverse are Alaska religious groups?