Police arrest suspect in Allapattah store robbery, shooting
Miami police have arrested a man accused of shooting and killing an Allapattah convenience store patron during a robbery attempt.
Chantel Keonne Williams, 38, was charged with one count of first-degree murder, three counts of armed robbery and one count of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Williams was involved in the robbery of the Dollar Store, 2148 NW 17th Ave., in late April, said police spokeswoman Kenia Reyes.
When Williams came into the store at about 1 p.m. April 29, he demanded money, police said. A fight broke out between him and a patron of the store. Williams shot... read more
- 21:42 Restaurateur withdraws $25K reward in Ohio slayings
- 21:37 USC forward Darion Clark to transfer to GCU
- 21:32 Video appearing to show Laremy Tunsil using marijuana surfaces...
- 21:28 Conversation of the Day: Do you support the petition calling for...
- 21:27 Review: No need to remember 'Mother's Day'
- 21:23 Alabama House debating use of $1 billion BP settlement
- 21:18 Detroit principal pleads guilty in kickbacks scam
- 21:16 Alabama House passes $800 million prison building bill
- 21:09 Ezekiel Elliott transforms shape of Cowboys' offense
- 21:02 Woman shot, killed in Center Point