Police arrest suspect in Allapattah store robbery, shooting
Police arrest suspect in Allapattah store robbery, shooting Miami police have arrested a man accused of shooting and killing an Allapattah convenience store patron during a robbery attempt.
Chantel Keonne Williams, 38, was charged with one count of first-degree murder, three counts of armed robbery and one count of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Williams was involved in the robbery of the Dollar Store, 2148 NW 17th Ave., in late April, said police spokeswoman Kenia Reyes.
When... read more
Most read news
- 12:46 2nd woman dies after parade vehicle crash
- 12:42 Mom pleads for release of captive US journalist
- 12:34 Coach K discusses Team USA, Kyrie, Plumlee
- 12:24 Feds propose ban on rope-swinging from Utah arches
- 12:20 Burger King's merger with Tim Hortons could prompt tax fight in...
- 12:15 Report: Tacoma police use cell surveillance device
- 12:04 Miami-Dade man paralyzed from waist down after confronting teens at...
- 11:53 UAW: GM to move Cadillac SRX production to Tenn.
- 11:40 Earthquakes rock Iceland volcano
- 11:29 Sout Carolina's Spurrier concerned about blocking A&M's Myles...