Police arrest suspect in Allapattah store robbery, shooting
Miami police have arrested a man accused of shooting and killing an Allapattah convenience store patron during a robbery attempt.
Chantel Keonne Williams, 38, was charged with one count of first-degree murder, three counts of armed robbery and one count of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Williams was involved in the robbery of the Dollar Store, 2148 NW 17th Ave., in late April, said police spokeswoman Kenia Reyes.
When Williams came into the store at about 1 p.m. April 29, he... read more
Most read news
- 13:49 Cowboys-Rams live updates, chat: Dallas down big as Murray fumbles...
- 13:25 Car rolls 20 feet into ravine near Lake Pleasant
- 12:41 SMU coach on 52-point loss to Texas A&M: 'I didn't expect miracles'
- 12:41 Cowboys-Rams live updates, chat: Which Dallas team will show up?
- 12:33 Sept. 21, 2014: Most expensive homes sold in metro Phoenix this...
- 11:40 Police narrow search for trooper slaying suspect
- 11:40 Most uplifting stories of the week
- 11:25 Obama team applauds Afghanistan power sharing deal
- 11:25 Pinal County evacuations due to flood waters
- 11:23 Sunday TV: 'Miss Marple,' 'American Dad,' 'Good Wife'