Police arrest suspect in Allapattah store robbery, shooting
Miami police have arrested a man accused of shooting and killing an Allapattah convenience store patron during a robbery attempt.
Chantel Keonne Williams, 38, was charged with one count of first-degree murder, three counts of armed robbery and one count of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Williams was involved in the robbery of the Dollar Store, 2148 NW 17th Ave., in late April, said police spokeswoman Kenia Reyes.
When Williams came into the store at about 1 p.m. April 29, he... read more
Most read news
- 06:10 Court rejects Lufthansa bid to block strike
- 06:04 What to Watch on Tuesday: ‘30 for 30' doc looks at glory...
- 05:44 Police: Ind. serial killer suspect used a cell phone cord
- 05:44 America says no to cappuccino potato chips
- 05:44 Firefighters' saws stolen while crew battles blaze
- 05:44 Missouri state senator arrested in Ferguson
- 05:44 Woman shackled during labor gets visa to stay in U.S.
- 05:44 Constellation Brands seeks to expand Hispanic market
- 03:52 Uber, Lyft to see competition from Arizona company Total Transit
- 03:34 Mesa woman's dream job at Apple factory lasts one day