Police arrest suspect in Allapattah store robbery, shooting
Police arrest suspect in Allapattah store robbery, shooting Miami police have arrested a man accused of shooting and killing an Allapattah convenience store patron during a robbery attempt.
Chantel Keonne Williams, 38, was charged with one count of first-degree murder, three counts of armed robbery and one count of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Williams was involved in the robbery of the Dollar Store, 2148 NW 17th Ave., in late April, said police spokeswoman Kenia Reyes.
When... read more
Most read news
- 21:16 Dog owners charged with second-degree murder in mauling of Livonia man
- 20:51 Creditors, city of Detroit ask appeals court to delay hearings
- 20:47 NC Auditor's report: NCTracks delays could cost state millions
- 20:25 Detroit officials consider contesting Grosse Pointe Park's roadblock
- 20:20 Rochelle Riley: Innocent 9-year-old boy won't see his city coming back
- 20:20 Challenger Sheffield questions Conyers' work for residents of 13th...
- 19:59 Pinellas school district asks Crist to pull TV ad
- 19:33 Police, FBI stop people leaving, entering Armada
- 18:52 Federal counsel says VA didn't fully investigate Ann Arbor claims
- 18:24 Afghan children bid farewell