Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of &#x201C;Viva Espa&#xF1;a&#x201D; and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.... read more
Most read news
- 20:28 South Korea lowers outlook on weak private sector
- 20:26 Wolff on Sony hack: Taking down Goliath
- 20:26 Retailers' holiday hopes rise after busy weekend
- 20:23 Record number of Carolinas residents expected to travel over holidays
- 20:16 The ultimate holiday gift-giving guide for ACC coaches
- 20:01 Panthers QB Cam Newton speaks on win over Browns, Johnny Manziel,...
- 19:25 Coroner: 5 killed in fire at Spartanburg apartment complex
- 19:15 Oxford police make arrest in motel homicide case
- 18:43 Multiple people struck by lightning outside Tampa Bay Buccaneers game
- 18:42 Salisbury Christmas program takes stand against bullying