Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of &#x201C;Viva Espa&#xF1;a&#x201D; and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the... read more
Most read news
- 00:43 Southwest wins GMAC volleyball title
- 00:39 Softball playoffs: Carroll rallies in sixth to upset No. 15 Martin
- 00:26 Probation for rape at Dallas' Booker T. Washington High upsets...
- 00:16 On the air
- 23:56 Bowling wins Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown
- 23:49 Icher impresses in cold Day 1 at Swinging Skirts
- 22:19 Police need public's help in finding man who shot stepdaughter on...
- 21:17 Fla. House speaker in no rush to ok school split
- 20:34 Detroit Red Wings' Jonas Gustavsson starts Game 4 after Jimmy...
- 20:04 Miami-Dade SWAT team rounds up 200 caught at cockfight ring