Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of “Viva España” and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.... read more
Most read news
- 18:49 First Take: Sorry, Santorum. It's no longer next-guy-in-line
- 18:49 Special food, coaching among spellers' bee strategies
- 18:47 Nielsens: 'Dancing,' 'Voice,' Survivor'
- 18:43 Philanthropist Harriett Lake's obsession with clothes benefits charity
- 18:41 Joe Williams' passions: Sports and family
- 18:35 Google's Kordestani: We'd love to continue partnership with Apple
- 17:57 Anthrax from military lab mistakenly shipped across USA
- 17:42 Senate plan deserves fair hearing from House, Scott
- 17:42 Confederate-flag burning
- 17:39 Jeweler beats thieves with metal rod: 'Oh, I hit them many times'