Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of &#x201C;Viva Espa&#xF1;a&#x201D; and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.... read more
Most read news
- 03:26 Black lawmakers anchor Democratic Southern voter push
- 03:04 Armour: Lack of interest in Michael Sam a good thing
- 01:23 Almanac: Monday, October 20, 2014
- 01:17 Many school board elections canceled across Arizona
- 01:10 Phoenix crash involving passenger van injures 9
- 00:50 Talk with SportsDay columnist Rick Gosselin at 11 a.m. Monday; ask...
- 00:28 University of Dallas starts work on new $12M business school
- 00:18 ASU fall baseball practice begins Monday
- 23:26 Need latest proof of resurgence? Look no further than Cowboys' win...
- 22:58 Scottsdale barricade situation: Man accused of assaulting girlfriend