Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of &#x201C;Viva Espa&#xF1;a&#x201D; and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the... read more
Most read news
- 20:15 General Mills joins climate action coalition
- 19:53 Aruba faced potentially ‘severe' economic pressure over...
- 19:49 Charlotte missionary with Ebola remains in serious condition
- 19:32 Area Muslims say Eid a bittersweet holiday this year
- 19:30 Video: Jon Machota on scuffling, Murray and Romo at Cowboys...
- 19:23 Close-up photos: Detroit Lions begin training camp at Allen Park
- 19:15 US report says religious freedom in Cuba is bad but getting better
- 19:08 Observations: Thomas DeCoud contributes while injured, a better day...
- 18:56 One-time Mavericks free agent target Mo Williams to play with T-Wolves
- 18:52 Wyoming seeks to widen space between wells, homes