Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of “Viva España” and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.... read more
Most read news
- 16:42 Kobe Bryant soaking in widespread appreciation from friends, foes...
- 16:38 Twitter plunges on user decline
- 16:35 Ex-animal control officer charged with torturing dog
- 16:25 Giants' turnover continues with retirement of Jon Beason, release...
- 16:20 USA orders 'Shooter' series starring Ryan Phillippe
- 16:16 Instagram to play up Grammys with exclusive photos and videos
- 16:13 Browns' Armonty Bryant indicted on felony drug charges
- 16:01 USC athletic director Pat Haden hospitalized with lightheadedness
- 15:32 Rieder: Lessons from premature Rubio coronation
- 15:25 Carly Fiorina suspends GOP presidential bid