Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of &#x201C;Viva Espa&#xF1;a&#x201D; and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.... read more
Most read news
- 12:32 Amazon among companies asking FAA to expand drone rules
- 11:26 Garrett Grayson could make draft more than two-QB event
- 11:19 Watch the moment the earthquake hits Katmandu
- 11:19 At last, Supreme Court hears same-sex marriage cases. Will history...
- 11:05 Obama sells free trade in interview
- 11:01 Mylan board rejects Teva takeover bid
- 10:46 Who is Obama's 'anger translator'?
- 10:30 Upgrade your workouts with new fitness tech
- 10:24 Which state has the highest auto insurance rates?
- 10:15 Plan your week in entertainment