Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of &#x201C;Viva Espa&#xF1;a&#x201D; and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.... read more
Most read news
- 22:39 Ebola-free, Dallas nurse returns to North Texas
- 22:31 Arizona gas prices expected to drop even more
- 22:20 Fraley: If Rangers seek to trade for starting pitching, here's the...
- 22:08 George: Run game helps, but here's why Cowboys' improvement on D is...
- 21:36 High School Fall Sports Roundup 10.25.14
- 21:17 Mavericks preview: Can up-and-comers, veterans blend to make a...
- 21:14 Meet the Charlotte Hornets
- 21:13 Mavericks preview: Can up-and-comers, veterans make for a title mix?
- 21:08 Kegged wine means fewer trips to the dumpster for Savor
- 20:42 Meet the Charlotte Hornets