Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of “Viva España” and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.
Speaking in both Spanish and English, Prince Felipe said Spanish is the second international language,... read more
- 00:55 The Latest: Family confirms Peres' death at hospital
- 00:33 Former Israeli prime minister, president Shimon Peres dead at 93
- 00:33 Shimon Peres peace pioneer but unloved at home in Israel
- 00:33 US rights group says abuse rife in notorious Egypt prison
- 00:33 Puerto Rico finds unexpected source of growth in agriculture
- 00:33 Shimon Peres, ex-Israeli president and PM, dies at 93
- 00:33 Canadian government approves natural gas project
- 00:28 Mystery surrounds man rescued in Atlantic Ocean
- 23:58 Obama praises Peres for advancing dignity and goodwill
- 23:41 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch impresses in first career start