Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of “Viva España” and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.... read more
Most read news
- 01:23 Awaiting autopsy results, Juneau copes with mayor's sudden death
- 01:14 Detroit seeks $50M from vendors paid before bankruptcy
- 00:52 Press aide's letter to Democrats speaks truth to power, deserves...
- 00:49 Market Fresh: Valley artisan market opens on Friday
- 00:49 After complaint over one LGBT guidebook, Wasilla library will move...
- 00:47 No. 9 UNC reemerges with Marcus Paige, knocks off No. 2 Maryland
- 00:38 There's more Arabic being spoken in Ohio schools. Here's why.
- 00:27 Kentucky's gov-elect sounds alarm about state budget
- 00:01 German supermarket chain EDEKA releases tearjerker of a Christmas ad
- 23:58 Kobe: Basketball 'not wired into my subconscious the way it used to...