Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of “Viva España” and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.
Speaking in both Spanish and English, Prince Felipe said Spanish is the second international language,... read more
- 02:34 Baylor says 'Ken Starr is president' amid speculation
- 02:34 Portland police chief placed on leave amid probe into accidental...
- 02:26 Hillary Clinton: 'You're fired' won't work in the White House
- 02:19 A look at prison nurseries nationwide
- 02:09 Rights group: Israeli army probes of soldiers a fig leaf
- 02:06 7 things you didn't know about the National Spelling Bee
- 02:01 Obama urges Vietnam youth to tackle climate change
- 01:58 Afghan official: Suicide bombing in Kabul kills 10 people
- 01:55 Sanders urges Congress to invest in renewables
- 01:55 Taliban appoint new leader following death of Mansour in US drone...