Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of &#x201C;Viva Espa&#xF1;a&#x201D; and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.... read more
Most read news
- 21:55 West Charlotte celebrates life of coach who made difference
- 21:44 Forecast for winter weather predictions: Unreliable
- 21:44 Movember 'Stache-spiration: World Beard and Mustache Championships
- 21:26 Mexican judge orders release of U.S. marine
- 21:08 Teens whose experiment blew up get 2nd crack at space
- 20:55 Sabin: NFL's painful reality is injuries happen; Can Cowboys fight...
- 20:48 8 things you didn’t know about saving for retirement
- 20:16 Two teens to be tried as adults in fatal shooting of former boxer
- 19:16 Former champs Providence and Greenville Rose get set for N.C....
- 19:01 Saturday's Regional Football Games for 11.01.14