Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of &#x201C;Viva Espa&#xF1;a&#x201D; and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the... read more
Most read news
- 08:00 Agger leaves Liverpool to return to Brondby
- 07:59 Fairbanks among costliest cities to raise a child
- 07:56 Cutting the cord: Just words or reality?
- 07:45 Yemen clash kills 4 troops, 13 suspected militants
- 07:44 Yemen clash kills 4 troops, 13 suspected militants
- 07:26 Ludacris holds celebrity hoops game for LudaDay
- 07:04 Sandra Fay: Connemara Conservancy hosts fifth annual ‘Into the Meadow’
- 07:03 Beth Bowman: Irving chamber connects businesses with community
- 04:30 Storm leaves water in historic Springfield home
- 04:15 Palmer opens with a 63 to lead Deutsche Bank