Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of “Viva España” and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.... read more
Most read news
- 19:41 Teen step-father charged with murder, arson in deadly mobile home fire
- 19:41 Wanted: Landlords to help house homeless
- 19:18 Universal Studios gives trip to class that helped principal
- 18:55 MLS All-Star Game festivities an important advertisement for...
- 18:55 Lake Minneola cornerback Deon Edwards commits to Arkansas
- 18:32 Missing teens likely battled perils of the Gulf Stream
- 18:32 Justin Rose faces new course, new challenges at Quicken Loans National
- 18:00 24 Seawolves earn GNAC Scholar-Athlete Awards
- 17:51 US official: Debris in photo belongs to Boeing 777
- 17:17 Report: 11-year-old accused of strangulation once carried around...