Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of “Viva España” and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.... read more
Most read news
- 08:32 Sunrise set off Atlas V launch sky spectacle
- 08:26 1 Marine killed, 9 hurt in helicopter hard landing
- 08:26 Actress Amanda Peterson died from accidental overdose
- 08:26 Dean Jones, star of 'The Love Bug,' dies at 84
- 08:24 Top selling products from each state
- 08:24 Strauss: Tips on making a networking event a success
- 08:05 Clerk in Kentucky gay marriage case faces contempt of court Thursday
- 07:49 Time away from football showed Gene Chizik how he wanted to return
- 07:11 Drowned Syria boy's family had refugee bid rejected
- 06:49 Ask Matt: Is the Vera Bradley comeback real?