Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of &#x201C;Viva Espa&#xF1;a&#x201D; and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.... read more
Most read news
- 13:01 Ambassador on the 'special relationship' between U.S., U.K.
- 12:25 Mariah Carey's getting cozy with...
- 11:57 Digital Life: A group texting nightmare
- 11:56 Dozens of amateur pilots used airplanes for suicide
- 11:53 Arab Nations to Form Military Force to Counter Iran and Extremists
- 11:49 Sleek Michelle Obama celebrates black girls
- 11:12 Five hurdles to an Iran nuclear deal
- 11:06 What you need to know about the Indiana religious freedom law
- 11:06 Carter says military seeks new ways to attract troops
- 10:31 Bernanke answers Fed policy critics in new blog