Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of “Viva España” and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.... read more
Most read news
- 05:47 Tunisia's National Dialogue Quartet wins Nobel Peace Prize
- 03:51 Dimond, East wrap up regular season by cruising to flag football wins
- 03:51 Winning streak ends for seventh-ranked UAA volleyball team
- 03:25 Weekend TV: 'Undateable,' 'Good Wife'
- 03:03 Feel-good Cubs threatened by playoff staple Cardinals
- 01:30 6 injured after explosion at Wash. dam
- 01:26 California agency votes to ban SeaWorld orca breeding
- 01:19 Allen: With a little patience, Connor McDavid will be great for Oilers
- 01:19 Flailing USC needs Chip Kelly as its coach, not Steve Sarkisian
- 01:19 With Goldpanners out, ABL will be five-team, one-division league...