Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of &#x201C;Viva Espa&#xF1;a&#x201D; and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.... read more
Most read news
- 01:31 Suns GM McDonough feels centers' play has risen
- 01:22 Canyon del Oro senior Chris Meyers wins Pro-Junior at First Tee Open
- 00:31 Giants season in hands of bulldog Madison Bumgarner
- 00:31 NFL continues reach for female fans through breast cancer awareness
- 00:24 Learning how to survive a plane crash
- 00:20 Coppell, Dallas tussle over fire protection in development
- 00:09 Malcolm Young left AC/DC because of dementia
- 00:09 Reese Witherspoon savors the moment
- 00:09 Reese Witherspoon: 'I can't not do this'
- 00:09 Nielsens: 'NCIS: New Orleans,' 'Murder' draw big numbers