Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of “Viva España” and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.... read more
Most read news
- 18:54 Tuesday's 11 surprising Cosby tweets
- 18:52 Free agency winners, losers: Spurs assemble title team as flagship...
- 18:46 Novel new 3D-printed car design revealed
- 18:44 Magic, Jason Smith reach one-year, $4.5-million deal
- 18:38 'Spring Awakening' to return to Broadway
- 18:29 Egg, poultry groups blast USDA's handling of bird flu outbreak
- 18:25 Veterans Affairs report details health care troubles at Mat-Su clinic
- 18:24 Dole CEO accused of shortchanging investors
- 18:24 Crazy 'Beatnik Bubbletop' goes to auction
- 18:04 VA report details health-care troubles at Mat-Su clinic