Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of “Viva España” and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.
Speaking in both Spanish and English, Prince Felipe said Spanish is the second international language,... read more
- 20:50 Alabama men fatally poisoned by carbon monoxide gas
- 20:18 Arizona commemorates 75th anniversary of Pearl Harbor attack in...
- 19:36 Cuban entrepreneurs urge President-elect Trump to maintain...
- 19:23 Bella Hadid poses in NSFW Paper Magazine shoot
- 18:54 Readers' picks: Worst West Valley eyesores
- 18:52 FBI seeks public's help to catch 'Packing Pigeon Bandit' in Glendale
- 18:52 Downtown Southwest Valley: 10 don't-miss spots
- 18:52 Ultimate Arizona bucket list: 10 things to do in the Southwest Valley
- 18:37 DPS seeks help to ID body of man found on I-40
- 18:32 Downtown Gilbert: 10 don't-miss spots