Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of “Viva España” and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.
Speaking in both Spanish and English, Prince Felipe said Spanish is the second international language,... read more
- 16:57 DPS: Trooper rescued 16-year-old sex slave during traffic stop near...
- 16:46 Last question for Obama as POTUS goes to reporter from his Illinois...
- 16:40 Obama's parting message: We're going to be OK
- 16:34 Peoria Fire-Medical offers free citizen academy
- 16:34 Animal cruelty investigation underway in Queen Creek
- 16:34 2017 Arizona Storytellers Project schedule
- 16:34 Birmingham lawyer sentenced for $431,141 theft from clients
- 16:26 Texas society's Black Tie & Boots party among DC's largest...
- 16:23 Rep. Bradley Byrne: Most of my constituents on Affordable Care Act...
- 16:21 Millennium girls soccer team seeks football-like crowd