Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of “Viva España” and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.
Speaking in both Spanish and English, Prince Felipe said Spanish is the second international language,... read more
- 03:56 Trump to Russia: Uncover, release deleted Clinton emails
- 03:56 VIEWER GUIDE: Clinton to make her own case Thursday
- 03:56 AP FACT CHECK: Many claims, some warped
- 03:56 Summer jobs help bring Spain's jobless rate down to 20 pct
- 03:56 N. Korea: US has crossed red line, relations on war footing
- 03:56 Germany calls on mosques to prevent extremism
- 03:45 Wikileaks releases hacked DNC voicemail messages
- 03:43 German FM: Trump victory could affect trans-Atlantic ties
- 03:22 Obama passes baton to Clinton, imploring nation to elect her
- 03:20 Re-entry of Chinese rocket produces streak of light