Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of “Viva España” and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.
Speaking in both Spanish and English, Prince Felipe said Spanish is the second international language,... read more
- 05:02 2 slain nuns remembered for helping the needy
- 05:02 The Latest: Tropical depressions expected to strengthen
- 05:02 FBI warns of possible state election-system hacks
- 05:02 University of Wisconsin-Madison is top party school in US
- 05:02 Parole denied for the 9th time for John Lennon's killer
- 05:02 FAA forecast: 600,000 commercial drones within the year
- 05:02 Police: Driver playing 'Pokemon Go' hits parked cruiser
- 04:50 Kerry in India for strategic, commercial talks
- 04:16 Prosecutor to mull death penalty opposition in nuns' slaying
- 04:09 Trump's deportation waffle highlights campaign weaknesses