Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of “Viva España” and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.
Speaking in both Spanish and English, Prince Felipe said Spanish is the second international language,... read more
- 04:39 Turkey issues warrants for 73 pilots linked to Gulen
- 04:39 Germany: Syrian teen scouted attack sites for IS in Berlin
- 04:29 Spain's jobless rate drops to 19 pct ahead of new govt
- 04:25 Cape Cod man pleads guilty, gets prison in 2012 slaying
- 04:25 Records: Wrong-way driver in fatal crash cited 5 times
- 04:10 Lufthansa cancels 100s of flights at budget unit Eurowings
- 04:10 IMF, US Treasury chiefs visit Gulf amid oil price slowdown
- 04:00 Report: Mentally ill man who went on mall rampage was released...
- 03:59 APNewsBreak: Abu Sayyaf got $7 million from kidnappings
- 03:50 Early voting: More good signs for Clinton in key states