Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of &#x201C;Viva Espa&#xF1;a&#x201D; and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.... read more
Most read news
- 18:48 Despite lackluster performance, IBM's Rometty gets $3.6 million bonus
- 18:48 After preseason concussion, forward Brian Sullivan finally joins...
- 18:45 Greenland -- barrels of oil and bottles of water
- 18:28 Netflix's success sprouts tech-entertainment startups
- 18:28 Brands rush to reach young millennials with Snapchat's Discover
- 18:28 Gov. McCrory joins bid to restore historic preservation tax credits
- 18:13 'Miracle cat' came back, but won't be going home
- 18:12 Iraqi tribal leader, in Washington visit, sought help for his fighters
- 18:10 Charlotte's $18.1 million problem
- 17:32 HBO explores Lewis & Clark in miniseries