Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of “Viva España” and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.
Speaking in both Spanish and English, Prince Felipe said Spanish is the second international language,... read more
- 18:15 3 new national monuments celebrated in California
- 18:12 Navy SEAL Charlie Keating privately married before deployment
- 18:09 The Latest: Suspect threatened to 'commit suicide by cop'
- 18:09 US airlines enlist travelers in effort to cut security lines
- 18:09 Little Rock settles lawsuit over 2010 police shooting
- 18:05 Senate could vote next week to allow 9/11 lawsuits against Saudi...
- 17:58 House appeals Medicaid expansion lawsuit
- 17:51 The Latest: Officers trailed shootings suspect before arrest
- 17:51 Thousands mourn at funeral of kidnapped Navajo girl
- 17:47 Man found dead in north Phoenix house fire