Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of “Viva España” and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.
Speaking in both Spanish and English, Prince Felipe said Spanish is the second international language,... read more
- 13:24 Birmingham man shot, killed in home invasion at Southtown; occupant...
- 13:24 Birmingham man shot, killed in home invasion at Southtown; tenant...
- 13:21 3 soldiers dead as armed men attack northern Mali army base
- 13:21 Special needs school raises money for clean water
- 13:21 Hance Park moves toward $118 million makeover in downtown Phoenix
- 12:57 Trump signals new hope for ObamaCare overall, says 'Do not worry!'
- 12:44 Somalia's proposed new cabinet challenged by lawmakers
- 12:28 3 dead as Bangladesh government troops raid militants
- 12:28 US military plane makes emergency landing in Indonesia
- 12:18 Congolese militia decapitates more than 40 police: Officials