Sarkozy says France has too many immigrants
Sarkozy says France has too many immigrants PARIS-French President Nicolas Sarkozy, seeking support from the far right as he fights an uphill battle for a second term, said Tuesday that his country has too many immigrants and is failing to integrate them.
So far, all polls point to a victory in Sunday's presidential runoff election by Sarkozy's challenger, Socialist Francois Hollande.
The conservative Sarkozy is hoping to win over the more than 6 million voters who supported far right leader... read more
Most read news
- 00:21 NY attorney general fends off rent hike in Stuy Town, Peter Cooper...
- 00:21 Charlize Theron admits to drinking backstage on 'Tonight Show'
- 00:20 Extra points: Ohio State dumps Central Michigan from 2016 schedule
- 00:20 Tigers' bullpen better, but Jim Leyland still tinkering
- 00:20 Red Wings re-sign Datsyuk for three years
- 00:20 Rockies deal OF Young to Mets
- 00:19 Nationals no match for Lee, fall to Phillies 4-2
- 00:19 Gov't report: Smooth launch unsure for health law
- 00:17 Pirates Notebook: Pitching inside starts different conversation
- 00:17 Gene Collier: Charlie Morton sends overdue message for Pirates