Seton Hall basketball coaches Kevin Willard, Tony Bozzella to take on Takeru Kobayashi in hot-dog eating contest
College basketball coaches don't normally get heartburn until the season begins, but Seton Hall is getting a jump start on giving its coaches agita.
And it has nothing to do with the players.
RELATED: VIDEO: HOW TO EAT HOT DOGS LIKE KOBAYASHI
The Hall's men's and women's basketball coaches - Kevin Willard and Tony Bozzella, respectively - will take on competitive-eating legend Takeru Kobayashi in a hot-dog eating contest in South Orange Friday night.
"This is a tough contest for me. I don't heat hot dogs," Willard said of the gimmick, which will be televised live on Fox Sports 1... read more
- 19:55 Russia may be aiding Taliban in Afghanistan, top US general says
- 19:50 Motorcyclist faces 2nd-degree murder charge in crash that killed woman
- 19:50 Glendale police: Motorcycle passenger in fatal accident identified
- 19:25 Senate Moves to Permanently Kill the FCC's Broadband Privacy Rules
- 19:24 Pelham man pleads guilty to anabolic steroid distribution charges
- 18:57 Danny White on return to ASU: 'It's genetic with me'
- 18:52 German parliament considers changing 'father of house' rules
- 18:46 Third note threatening shooting at Flagstaff High School surfaces
- 18:46 Teen critical after car goes airborne, crashes into Jefferson...
- 18:37 UN condemns North Korea tests which contribute to nukes