Shakira slammed by politician for 'promoting lesbianism,' 'moral decay' in music video with Rihanna
A Colombian politician has slammed sexy pop star Shakira for "promoting lesbianism" in her latest steamy music video.
Marco Fidel Ramirez is calling on Colombia's National Television Authority to ban the 37-year-old's "Can't Remember To Forget You" clip from being broadcast on any of the nation's channels.
@7MarcoFidelR/via Twitter Colombia's Marco Fidel Ramirez has started a petition to have the country's National Television Authority ban Shakira's music video, saying it... read more
Most read news
- 00:05 Texting while driving, Iran nukes and Eola tower: Letters
- 00:05 A columnist's stirring: 'Twas the week of the first debate
- 23:36 Ryan Blaney wins U.S. Cellular 250 Xfinity race in Iowa
- 23:35 College grads bound for teaching jobs in Japan say 'sayonara' to...
- 23:18 Orlando City's 5-2 rout of Columbus may have saved season
- 23:04 After 11 hours on the Seward Highway, Fairbanks Goldpanners fall to...
- 23:04 UAA runners dominate Run for Relief 5-K
- 22:14 Special Olympics evolve with different approach to competition
- 22:01 Study: Popular in your 20s, better off at midlife
- 21:44 174 run four miles to help raise funds for Hiland Mountain running...