Shakira slammed by politician for 'promoting lesbianism,' 'moral decay' in music video with Rihanna
A Colombian politician has slammed sexy pop star Shakira for "promoting lesbianism" in her latest steamy music video.
Marco Fidel Ramirez is calling on Colombia's National Television Authority to ban the 37-year-old's "Can't Remember To Forget You" clip from being broadcast on any of the nation's channels.
@7MarcoFidelR/via Twitter Colombia's Marco Fidel Ramirez has started a petition to have the country's National Television Authority ban Shakira's music video, saying it... read more
Most read news
- 07:58 10Best: Places to enjoy the Appalachian Trail in a day
- 07:47 Saturday's pairings set for Presidents Cup Day 3
- 07:40 Why China doesn’t mind being left out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- 07:20 1 dead, 3 hurt in shooting at N. Arizona University
- 07:09 Mickelson uses wrong ball, US penalized 2 holes
- 06:52 Ask Matt: Are dividends still growing?
- 06:31 Q&A: Speed up your computer startup
- 06:31 Stop Facebook targeted ads and tracking
- 05:47 Tunisia's National Dialogue Quartet wins Nobel Peace Prize
- 03:51 Dimond, East wrap up regular season by cruising to flag football wins