Shakira slammed by politician for 'promoting lesbianism,' 'moral decay' in music video with Rihanna
A Colombian politician has slammed sexy pop star Shakira for "promoting lesbianism" in her latest steamy music video.
Marco Fidel Ramirez is calling on Colombia's National Television Authority to ban the 37-year-old's "Can't Remember To Forget You" clip from being broadcast on any of the nation's channels.
@7MarcoFidelR/via Twitter Colombia's Marco Fidel Ramirez has started a petition to have the country's National Television Authority ban Shakira's music video, saying it... read more
Most read news
- 09:15 Pet costume contest, parade coming soon to Las Colinas Country Club
- 09:15 Lewisville police target drivers who illegally pass school buses
- 09:13 After U.S. airdrop, Turkey agrees to let Iraqi Kurds cross to fight...
- 09:12 Were UNC ‘no-show' classes designed to avoid independent...
- 09:06 Small-business center will host QuickBooks session at Flower Mound...
- 08:48 UK suspect extradited to US to face terror charges
- 08:27 Election 2014 Indictment, education funding dominate local...
- 08:14 Caldwell standoff ends peacefully
- 06:52 Strike shuts Lisbon subway for 12th time this year
- 06:33 Lorenzo Cain's road from 'terrible' to the World Series