Shakira slammed by politician for 'promoting lesbianism,' 'moral decay' in music video with Rihanna
A Colombian politician has slammed sexy pop star Shakira for "promoting lesbianism" in her latest steamy music video.
Marco Fidel Ramirez is calling on Colombia's National Television Authority to ban the 37-year-old's "Can't Remember To Forget You" clip from being broadcast on any of the nation's channels.
@7MarcoFidelR/via Twitter Colombia's Marco Fidel Ramirez has started a petition to have the country's National Television Authority ban Shakira's music video, saying it promotes immorality. read more
- 22:50 Kanye West sparkles at Met Gala red carpet in blue contacts
- 22:50 Stars look to the future at Met Gala red carpet
- 22:29 How an Alaska village made millions protecting unique freshwater seals
- 22:29 Many good reasons for Gov. Walker to appoint a woman to the Alaska...
- 22:19 Uber in NYC busier than ever coming up on five-year anniversary
- 22:13 Cavaliers get tough win vs. Hawks in opener
- 21:49 NYPD cop adopts kitten she helped rescue from discarded suitcase in...
- 21:38 Bill would shed light on Delaware teacher discipline
- 21:36 Medical benefits amendment could torpedo needed Alaska criminal...
- 21:34 Arizona Diamondbacks: More good than bad in April