Shakira slammed by politician for 'promoting lesbianism,' 'moral decay' in music video with Rihanna
A Colombian politician has slammed sexy pop star Shakira for "promoting lesbianism" in her latest steamy music video.
Marco Fidel Ramirez is calling on Colombia's National Television Authority to ban the 37-year-old's "Can't Remember To Forget You" clip from being broadcast on any of the nation's channels.
@7MarcoFidelR/via Twitter Colombia's Marco Fidel Ramirez has started a petition to have the country's National Television Authority ban Shakira's music video, saying it... read more
Most read news
- 20:23 Roseanne Barr: I'm losing my eyesight
- 20:23 Surprise! Randy Travis is married
- 19:55 McDonald's all-day-breakfast test in gear
- 18:47 Second Iowa bird flu outbreak strikes egg facility
- 18:38 Tuesday's forecast: Severe storms Plains, chilly Great Lakes
- 18:37 Rep. Miller says he's 'seriously considering' Senate bid
- 18:12 'Mobilegeddon' could cause disruption in Google search winners
- 18:01 Lego 'Batman' takes flight February 2017
- 18:01 Travolta calls Scientology 'beautiful'
- 17:37 St. Thomas Aquinas says no to student drag show