Shakira slammed by politician for 'promoting lesbianism,' 'moral decay' in music video with Rihanna
A Colombian politician has slammed sexy pop star Shakira for "promoting lesbianism" in her latest steamy music video.
Marco Fidel Ramirez is calling on Colombia's National Television Authority to ban the 37-year-old's "Can't Remember To Forget You" clip from being broadcast on any of the nation's channels.
@7MarcoFidelR/via Twitter Colombia's Marco Fidel Ramirez has started a petition to have the country's National Television Authority ban Shakira's music video, saying it... read more
Most read news
- 10:45 No charges to be filed in alleged rape at home of Nebraska football...
- 10:24 World's oldest cat's secrets to longevity: cuddles, naps and exercise
- 10:24 Why is it a thing? Black Friday explained
- 10:19 Rams' Bailey critical, stable after shooting
- 10:19 Redskins could play twice in London next season
- 10:15 Airstrike that killed 30 in Afghanistan blamed on human error
- 10:15 Islamic State claims responsibility for Tunisia terror attack
- 10:14 6 things to consider before investing in Apple
- 10:09 Tech Five
- 09:51 Chicago braces for more protests over graphic video