Shakira slammed by politician for 'promoting lesbianism,' 'moral decay' in music video with Rihanna
A Colombian politician has slammed sexy pop star Shakira for "promoting lesbianism" in her latest steamy music video.
Marco Fidel Ramirez is calling on Colombia's National Television Authority to ban the 37-year-old's "Can't Remember To Forget You" clip from being broadcast on any of the nation's channels.
@7MarcoFidelR/via Twitter Colombia's Marco Fidel Ramirez has started a petition to have the country's National Television Authority ban Shakira's music video, saying it promotes immorality. read more
- 11:43 5 Ways to Open and Nurture Your Imagination
- 11:43 How to Destroy Your Career, Ted Cruz Style
- 11:43 The 10 Best U.S. Cities for Tech Jobs
- 11:33 Mayor of financially struggling Fairfield will not seek re-election
- 11:32 Pokemon Go boosts attendance, doubles membership at Phoenix Zoo
- 11:28 Her ex sent her a blender, and hilarious Craigslist ad resulted
- 11:27 Bernie Sanders: Please vote for Hillary. Bernie backers: Booo!
- 11:21 1 dead in overnight shooting at west Phoenix park
- 11:20 Amazon Prime comes to India
- 11:11 Tucson contractor to pay $48K in back wages, damages