Shakira slammed by politician for 'promoting lesbianism,' 'moral decay' in music video with Rihanna
A Colombian politician has slammed sexy pop star Shakira for "promoting lesbianism" in her latest steamy music video.
Marco Fidel Ramirez is calling on Colombia's National Television Authority to ban the 37-year-old's "Can't Remember To Forget You" clip from being broadcast on any of the nation's channels.
@7MarcoFidelR/via Twitter Colombia's Marco Fidel Ramirez has started a petition to have the country's National Television Authority ban Shakira's music video, saying it... read more
Most read news
- 03:21 Sunday, holiday TV: 'Battle Creek,' concert
- 03:14 Thousands evacuated in Nepal after landslide
- 03:02 An embarrassment of political riches, in Alaska and Outside
- 02:18 On verge of NBA FInals, Warriors still think they can be better
- 02:10 Activists cross Koreas' DMZ on bus after walk denied
- 02:04 South girls win CIC soccer title
- 02:04 Banner day for South girls, rare tie for Dimond boys in CIC track
- 01:10 ACS sweeps 1-2-3A, Kenai and Kodiak win 4A titles at Region III...
- 00:49 Prado's walk-off single snaps Marlins' losing streak to beat Orioles
- 00:29 Stephen Curry scores 40 for Warriors in rout of Rockets