Shakira slammed by politician for 'promoting lesbianism,' 'moral decay' in music video with Rihanna
A Colombian politician has slammed sexy pop star Shakira for "promoting lesbianism" in her latest steamy music video.
Marco Fidel Ramirez is calling on Colombia's National Television Authority to ban the 37-year-old's "Can't Remember To Forget You" clip from being broadcast on any of the nation's channels.
@7MarcoFidelR/via Twitter Colombia's Marco Fidel Ramirez has started a petition to have the country's National Television Authority ban Shakira's music video, saying it... read more
Most read news
- 04:30 Hong Kong police clear 1 site, arrest leaders
- 03:42 UAA women beat Yale, will play for Shootout title
- 03:42 Long Beach bucks Broncos in women's Shootout opener
- 03:35 Hong Kong police arrest student protest leaders
- 03:18 Iran parliament approve science minister nominee
- 02:47 South Asian leaders gather at regional summit
- 02:20 Portman on 2016: 'Let's not talk about the next election'
- 02:19 China asks US for help in hunting down fugitives
- 00:47 America's cops field routine calls as world eyes Ferguson
- 23:57 'Dancing With the Stars' crowns Season 19 champ