Shakira slammed by politician for 'promoting lesbianism,' 'moral decay' in music video with Rihanna
A Colombian politician has slammed sexy pop star Shakira for "promoting lesbianism" in her latest steamy music video.
Marco Fidel Ramirez is calling on Colombia's National Television Authority to ban the 37-year-old's "Can't Remember To Forget You" clip from being broadcast on any of the nation's channels.
@7MarcoFidelR/via Twitter Colombia's Marco Fidel Ramirez has started a petition to have the country's National Television Authority ban Shakira's music video, saying it... read more
Most read news
- 01:34 In Ky., felon voting law leaves many out of election
- 00:51 Chris Thompson: Alaska's Presbyterians
- 00:39 Ex-Parkland employee to plead guilty to Medicare fraud
- 00:30 Tragedy won't crush space tourism, supporters say
- 00:29 Man shot to death; Plano restaurant co-worker is charged
- 00:16 Career almanac
- 00:16 Business Q&A: Here's why you should negotiate with financial advisers
- 00:16 Homeless women to stay in Frisco home for now after HOA loses motion
- 00:14 Community prayer vigil planned for family of 14-year-old boy struck...
- 00:10 Charlotte-Area High School Football Summaries 10.31.14