Shakira slammed by politician for 'promoting lesbianism,' 'moral decay' in music video with Rihanna
A Colombian politician has slammed sexy pop star Shakira for "promoting lesbianism" in her latest steamy music video.
Marco Fidel Ramirez is calling on Colombia's National Television Authority to ban the 37-year-old's "Can't Remember To Forget You" clip from being broadcast on any of the nation's channels.
@7MarcoFidelR/via Twitter Colombia's Marco Fidel Ramirez has started a petition to have the country's National Television Authority ban Shakira's music video, saying it... read more
Most read news
- 17:05 Sen. Menendez has faced ethics complaints before
- 16:37 DOJ drops contempt case against Lois Lerner
- 16:37 Veto, or pocket veto? Obama does both — on same bill
- 16:27 Iran nuclear talks: More wrangling ahead
- 16:12 Police: Man, 87, caused Michigan interstate explosion
- 16:06 Judge allows RadioShack to keep 1,700 stores open
- 16:01 Fired Wawa attendant fielding new job opportunity
- 15:37 Arrests made in attack on Chuck E. Cheese employees
- 15:31 "Turnaround queen" Lynn Tilton sues SEC
- 15:12 Sling TV to add HBO prior to 'Game of Thrones' return