Shakira slammed by politician for 'promoting lesbianism,' 'moral decay' in music video with Rihanna
A Colombian politician has slammed sexy pop star Shakira for "promoting lesbianism" in her latest steamy music video.
Marco Fidel Ramirez is calling on Colombia's National Television Authority to ban the 37-year-old's "Can't Remember To Forget You" clip from being broadcast on any of the nation's channels.
@7MarcoFidelR/via Twitter Colombia's Marco Fidel Ramirez has started a petition to have the country's National Television Authority ban Shakira's music video, saying it promotes immorality. read more
- 23:28 Wednesday speech could clarify Trump's immigration policy
- 23:28 The Latest: Trump campaign plans $10M ad buy for coming week
- 23:28 Billionaire’s Clinton ties face scrutiny
- 23:16 John Hancock signs up for artificial intelligence help
- 23:16 Uber is salvation for those looking to donate items to Mass. charity
- 23:16 Can Clinton save health overhaul from its mounting problems?
- 23:16 Uber, rival Careem suspend services in UAE capital Abu Dhabi
- 23:16 Gender inequality costs sub-Saharan Africa $95 billion: UN
- 23:16 Buyers are willing to pay extra for smart homes
- 23:04 Trump says he'll deliver speech in Arizona on immigration