Shakira slammed by politician for 'promoting lesbianism,' 'moral decay' in music video with Rihanna
A Colombian politician has slammed sexy pop star Shakira for "promoting lesbianism" in her latest steamy music video.
Marco Fidel Ramirez is calling on Colombia's National Television Authority to ban the 37-year-old's "Can't Remember To Forget You" clip from being broadcast on any of the nation's channels.
@7MarcoFidelR/via Twitter Colombia's Marco Fidel Ramirez has started a petition to have the country's National Television Authority ban Shakira's music video, saying it promotes immorality. read more
- 17:53 3 Steps to Profit With Shared Data Experiences
- 17:53 Are You a Business Owner or a Puppet?
- 17:52 Arizona backs down in legal battle over controversial execution drug
- 17:48 18-year-old suspect arrested in fatal Thursday shooting
- 17:45 Phoenix Suns draft 'wow factor' in Marquese Chriss
- 17:44 Sheriff: Texts show suspect in deputy death plotting crimes
- 17:38 NHL draft 2016: Cam Fowler, other buzz leading up to first pick
- 17:30 Jury convicts man linked by DNA to woman's slaying in 1984
- 17:30 How an ESPN special is helping ASU in recruiting
- 17:17 Tommee Tippee recall: Electric bottle, food warmers may catch fire