Shakira slammed by politician for 'promoting lesbianism,' 'moral decay' in music video with Rihanna
A Colombian politician has slammed sexy pop star Shakira for "promoting lesbianism" in her latest steamy music video.
Marco Fidel Ramirez is calling on Colombia's National Television Authority to ban the 37-year-old's "Can't Remember To Forget You" clip from being broadcast on any of the nation's channels.
@7MarcoFidelR/via Twitter Colombia's Marco Fidel Ramirez has started a petition to have the country's National Television Authority ban Shakira's music video, saying it promotes immorality. read more
- 13:44 Giant dead basking shark resurfaces in Boston Harbor
- 13:33 Man on trial in London Tube stabbing for 'Syrian brothers'
- 13:33 Lundquist to step down from SEC football on CBS after 2016
- 13:25 The Latest: Police to probe circumstances of gorilla's death
- 13:24 Arizona Wildcats in NBA draft: A rich history
- 13:20 For peat's sake: Justices uphold property rights
- 13:16 How Dave Dombrowski nearly blocked Eduardo Rodriguez’ path to Red Sox
- 13:16 Copa America: A team-by-team look at each group
- 13:16 The Latest: Ledley in Wales squad 3 weeks after breaking leg
- 13:16 Sanchez Vicario likes 'beatable' Williams' chances in Paris