Shakira slammed by politician for 'promoting lesbianism,' 'moral decay' in music video with Rihanna
A Colombian politician has slammed sexy pop star Shakira for "promoting lesbianism" in her latest steamy music video.
Marco Fidel Ramirez is calling on Colombia's National Television Authority to ban the 37-year-old's "Can't Remember To Forget You" clip from being broadcast on any of the nation's channels.
@7MarcoFidelR/via Twitter Colombia's Marco Fidel Ramirez has started a petition to have the country's National Television Authority ban Shakira's music video, saying it... read more
Most read news
- 08:35 5 rising tech stars of the week
- 08:35 Afghan parliament OKs U.S. troops beyond 2014
- 08:35 Earthquake kills 5, injures scores in western China
- 08:34 Muslim clerics meet in Iran to counter extremists
- 08:28 Obama golfs in Vegas with Derek Jeter
- 08:27 Boy with replica gun shot by Cleveland police
- 08:26 A brave new Simpsons World to explore
- 08:26 Your week in entertainment: New music, parade, a movie
- 08:26 On the Verge: Alesso saves the day with EDM 'Heroes'
- 08:26 Sunday TV: American Music Awards, 'Simpsons'