Southside Birmingham abortion clinic blocked from remaining open by Alabama (gallery)
Southside Birmingham abortion clinic blocked from remaining open by Alabama (gallery) Enlarge Michelle Campbell -- The Birmingham News New Woman All Women Health Care facility in Birmingham, Ala., on Wednesday, April 11, 2012. (The Birmingham News / Michelle Campbell) Pro-life advocates speak about New Woman All Women Health Care 04.11.12 gallery (7 photos) BIRMINGHAM, Alabama -- The state has blocked an attempt to keep open a Southside abortion clinic that's scheduled to be closed later this... read more
Most read news
- 18:10 G-8 leaders vow to crack down on tax evasion
- 18:10 FDA probes deaths of two patients on Lilly schizophrenia drug
- 18:08 District 225 spending on technology for students
- 18:07 Observer Forum: Letters to the editor
- 18:07 For-sale sign was out; lenders took advantage
- 18:06 Kim Kardashian on arrival of new baby girl: 'Can't believe it! It's...
- 18:05 Allen mayor elected board president of North Central Texas Council...
- 18:05 DreamWorks says TV revenue to hit $200M by 2015
- 18:04 More Data on Privacy, but Picture Is No Clearer
- 18:04 Solar-Powered Plane Faces the Human Factor