Teen charged in Montgomery high school shooting used stolen gun, documents show
A Montgomery teenager charged with shooting a girl outside of Robert E. Lee High School last week is now facing additional charges.
Quinterrious Norman, 16, was charged Friday with third-degree burglary and second-degree theft of property. He is also facing charges of first-degree assault, charging a firearm into an occupied vehicle, and certain persons forbidden to possess a pistol in relation to the shooting incident on March 16.
A 15-year-old girl, a student at Robert E. Lee High School, was walking outside the school when she was struck in the neck by a bullet. She was taken to a local... read more
- 19:55 Russia may be aiding Taliban in Afghanistan, top US general says
- 19:50 Motorcyclist faces 2nd-degree murder charge in crash that killed woman
- 19:50 Glendale police: Motorcycle passenger in fatal accident identified
- 19:25 Senate Moves to Permanently Kill the FCC's Broadband Privacy Rules
- 19:24 Pelham man pleads guilty to anabolic steroid distribution charges
- 18:57 Danny White on return to ASU: 'It's genetic with me'
- 18:52 German parliament considers changing 'father of house' rules
- 18:46 Third note threatening shooting at Flagstaff High School surfaces
- 18:46 Teen critical after car goes airborne, crashes into Jefferson...
- 18:37 UN condemns North Korea tests which contribute to nukes