The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most demonized corporations in America.
That company is Ms. Finucane’s employer, Bank of America. Until recently,... read more
- 22:31 Arizona Board of Regents withholds report on Phoenix medical-school...
- 22:09 Mesa police: Phoenix man held on child-porn charges
- 21:57 Airplane carrying Taylor Hicks makes emergency landing due to...
- 21:50 Sheriff Joe Arpaio's attorney files motion seeking removal of Judge...
- 21:43 ASU practice report for Wednesday: Jason Lewis now on defense
- 21:42 Fire breaks out at Banner Casa Grande Medical Center
- 21:30 Police: Phoenix man with 2 young children caught shoplifting game...
- 21:19 Mother of Cooper Harris not a suspect in son's hot car death,...
- 20:40 Pilots win final victory as Glendale drops airport lawsuit
- 20:22 Thieves nab 3 puppies from shelter in Phoenix