The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most demonized corporations in America.
That company is Ms. Finucane’s employer, Bank of America. Until recently,... read more
- 17:38 Tesla's stock drops as investors question Musk optimism
- 17:38 Stocks blow early gains, end mixed
- 17:36 President Obama commutes Phoenix man's 20-year drug sentence
- 17:34 Time Inc. unveils streaming network, Kobe Bryant short film
- 17:34 GoPro sales, shares drop
- 17:31 Four people rescued six days after Nairobi building collapse; 1...
- 17:31 Survivors found 6 days after Kenyan building collapse
- 17:31 The Latest: 78 refugees rescued off Greece in 2 incidents
- 17:31 Months of anticipation fall flat for Cruz delegates
- 17:16 Silverman: Same old trick-or-treat from Clay Buchholz