The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most demonized corporations in America.
That company is Ms. Finucane’s employer, Bank of America. Until recently,... read more
- 11:26 Will the past trump the future in 2016?
- 11:23 Report: Nyquist out of Belmont Stakes
- 11:14 UN: Worsening humanitarian, security situation in Niger
- 11:10 Bill Cosby's accuser told police: 'Everything was blurry and dizzy'
- 11:10 Sam Neill recalls disastrous James Bond audition
- 11:09 'Grey's Anatomy' actor helps produce BET documentary
- 11:09 Lady Antebellum to host televised ACM Honors show
- 11:09 The Latest: Judge hears Cosby accuser's statement
- 11:08 Ethics trial of House Speaker Mike Hubbard gets underway
- 11:04 Fact check: Did Trump praise Kim Jong Un?