The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most demonized corporations in America.
That company is Ms. Finucane’s employer, Bank of America. Until recently,... read more
- 13:21 3 soldiers dead as armed men attack northern Mali army base
- 13:21 Special needs school raises money for clean water
- 13:21 Hance Park moves toward $118 million makeover in downtown Phoenix
- 12:57 Trump signals new hope for ObamaCare overall, says 'Do not worry!'
- 12:44 Somalia's proposed new cabinet challenged by lawmakers
- 12:37 Americans' attacking style in World Cup qualifying win shows the...
- 12:28 3 dead as Bangladesh government troops raid militants
- 12:28 US military plane makes emergency landing in Indonesia
- 12:18 Congolese militia decapitates more than 40 police: Officials
- 12:14 Security, parking, garbage irk Ivanka Trump's D.C. neighbors