The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most demonized corporations in America.
That company is Ms. Finucane’s employer, Bank of America. Until recently,... read more
- 05:03 Police: Multiple victims in separate shootings in Austin
- 05:03 At least 1 dead, 3 wounded in Austin shooting incident, police say
- 05:03 Somalia: At least 9 killed in attack on security facility
- 04:55 One dead, others wounded in shootings in downtown Austin, police say
- 03:59 Attack at Yemen border kills 7 Saudi border guards
- 03:58 Koch network refusing to help Trump
- 03:58 Bipartisan backlash for Trump, after questioning Khan family
- 03:39 3 dead, 1 hurt in shooting near Seattle; suspect in custody
- 03:23 The Latest: Italian journalist dies covering papal visit
- 02:58 Faithful fill meadow ahead of pope's last Mass in Poland