The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most demonized corporations in America.
That company is Ms. Finucane’s employer, Bank of America. Until recently,... read more
- 22:56 Massport sues Quincy company
- 22:56 No compassion from council for pot shop
- 22:56 Mylan boosts EpiPen patient programs, doesn't budge on price
- 22:56 WhatsApp is going to share your phone number with Facebook
- 22:56 Buzzfeed splits entertainment and news, adds video to both
- 22:56 The Ticker
- 22:56 Rough landing for world’s largest aircraft
- 22:56 Stocks move lower in afternoon trading on mixed earnings
- 22:56 Asian shares waver in thin trading after Wall Street decline
- 22:56 YouTube earns kids’ love, says brands survey