The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most... read more
Most read news
- 09:58 How a pay cut hits your Social Security check
- 09:47 Dozens missing, 14 dead as quake rattles Taiwan
- 09:47 Sex-abuse survivor takes leave of absence from Vatican panel
- 09:26 Canon's new mirrorless shooter misses the mark
- 08:45 5 most incredible discoveries of the week
- 08:30 How to tell if a Roth IRA is for you
- 08:07 Motley Fool: Why Walmart Express failed
- 08:01 FM: Foreign troops entering Syria would return ‘in coffins’
- 07:50 'Affluenza' teen Ethan Couch transferred to adult jail
- 07:11 Super Bowl ads to put diversity on display