The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most... read more
Most read news
- 06:03 TV tonight: 'Empire,' 'Black-ish,' 'Nashville'
- 05:44 More drones spotted flying over Paris
- 04:28 32 killed in blast at mine in eastern Ukraine
- 04:09 'Cyber' is just the same old 'CSI'
- 03:57 Hilton brother Conrad agrees to plead to assault on flight
- 02:49 Researchers tag two golden eagles in Talladega National Forest
- 02:49 Piedmont to make another effort toward Sunday alcohol sales
- 02:26 Spring fever? Here are things Alaskans can do to pretend warm...
- 02:16 As conference tourneys clog courts, NJIT sits on bench
- 02:00 UAA women haul in hoops honors