The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most... read more
Most read news
- 13:12 With Congress at a stalemate, Hagan and Tillis differ on...
- 13:08 Rome protesters target plans to make firing easier
- 12:44 As Ebola spreads, states enact stricter quarantines
- 12:37 As Internet surges, data centers gear up
- 12:01 WHO: Number of Ebola cases passes 10,000
- 11:49 Just Cool Cars: Cadillac made a station wagon?
- 11:49 Small business view: Ebola, energy, elections
- 11:49 The most profitable companies in the world
- 11:43 NYC police: Hatchet attack was terrorist act
- 11:43 Wash. student gunman may have targeted cousins, friends