The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most... read more
Most read news
- 09:01 Obama hosts a sports week at the White House
- 08:16 Best memory advice? Exercise, stimulating hobbies
- 08:12 Five oil stocks poised for a turnaround
- 08:12 Hot-looking VW C Coupe aimed at China, not U.S.
- 08:04 ISIL video purports to show killing of Ethiopian Christians
- 07:42 Oil prices challenge Cheniere's LNG export plan
- 07:29 Most uplifting stories of the week
- 07:21 Entertainment: Late-night science, Jenner talks
- 07:21 Kalin and Myles: A big bounce up the charts
- 07:17 Voices: 40 years later, still looking through the eyes of a refugee