The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most... read more
Most read news
- 01:38 Give Alaska the chance to enhance its vital role for U.S. and the...
- 01:20 Nation of Islam’s Farrakhan meets with Eminem
- 00:52 Obama is gone -- what comes next?
- 00:33 Hillary Clinton to take women's issues out of silo
- 00:22 What's Online Today: Highlights for September 4-8
- 00:13 State senator convenes working group to scrutinize oil and gas tax...
- 00:10 Utah interceptions spoil Jim Harbaugh's Michigan return
- 00:06 University of Alaska Museum of the North opens its first public...
- 00:06 Homer's burning basket gets built next week
- 00:04 Afroman fined, ordered to get counseling for punching fan