The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most... read more
Most read news
- 22:05 Lindsey Graham to Iowan: 'I'm not your candidate'
- 21:58 Lightning caused fire at South Carolina black church, officials say
- 21:42 L.A. district attorney's office declines to charge Diddy for UCLA...
- 21:38 Stellar outing goes unrewarded for Pilots starter
- 21:38 Kilian Jornet: A world-class man of the mountains
- 21:17 Orlando cook wins $50,000 on 'Food Fighters'
- 20:23 Study says many home efficiency upgrades don't pay off
- 18:28 Too many questions remain on train's safety, viability
- 18:17 Fancy Food Show: Healthy fare, bold flavors dominate
- 17:54 Report: Dog alerts three adults, child of fire in their Mount Dora...