The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most... read more
Most read news
- 05:24 Valverde signs new 3-year contract with Movistar
- 05:20 Seawolves rally for volleyball upset
- 05:20 Dimond flaggers remain undefeated
- 05:20 Trying the triathlon: How to make the blood, sweat and tears pay off
- 05:19 M's whip Angels, 13-2
- 04:46 Angels' magic number drops to 2 despite loss
- 04:46 Bayern midfielder Ribery out of Man City match
- 04:15 Rockies not kind to Haren in win over Dodgers, 10-4
- 04:07 Goodell names four women to guide NFL policy on domestic violence
- 03:42 Eyeing 2016, Rubio pushes American strength abroad