The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most... read more
Most read news
- 14:44 Mickey Rourke wins exhibition bout in Moscow
- 14:40 Bomb blast hits mosque in northern Nigeria city
- 14:21 Explosions rattle Egypt amid calls for Islamic uprising
- 13:40 One shot on Sunset Road in Charlotte
- 13:40 Feds: Arch bombing suspects bought guns for others
- 13:40 Love at first sight when war vet meets his service dog
- 13:40 Black Friday: Man stabs co-worker at Costco
- 13:25 Keith Jarrett trio's ‘Hamburg '72' an archival treasure
- 13:13 Obamas receive White House Christmas Tree
- 13:13 Book highlights USA TODAY work, pervasive corruption