The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most... read more
Most read news
- 02:12 Boykin, No. 15 TCU beat No. 7 Baylor 28-21 in double OT
- 02:12 Providence upsets No. 11 Arizona 69-65 in Wooden Legacy
- 01:56 Toledo uses free throws to hold off Loyola-Chicago, 82-74
- 01:51 What each top team needs to make the College Football Playoff
- 00:44 TCU ends Baylor's Playoff hopes in double OT 28-21
- 00:37 Likely remains of teen missing 25 years found in Texas
- 00:31 Seniors carry San Jose State over San Diego in Shootout consolation...
- 00:17 Iowa is Iowa, which means it's a legitimate contender
- 23:44 Seawolves defeat the Dragons in Great Alaska Shootout
- 23:33 'Kneed to ski' team shows power of perseverance