The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort... read more
Most read news
- 11:52 Bills TE Gragg in hospital because of heat cramps
- 11:39 Formula One - Hungarian Grand Prix Preview
- 11:30 A year after frightening deck collapse during Heat game, Shuckers...
- 11:29 Senate candidate Terri Lynn Land close to amending records to...
- 11:29 Free Press Test Kitchen recipe: Chicken Thighs with Honey-Ginger Glaze
- 11:22 Exit at County Hall: Miami-Dade mayor loses top deputy
- 11:09 Provisional ballots counted: Almost 99 percent of June voters...
- 11:03 U.S. Senator holding afternoon hearing on cruise passenger protection
- 10:55 Arizona 5, Detroit 4: Brad Ausmus' gamble with Rick Porcello...
- 10:40 Susan Angela Roberts