The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most... read more
Most read news
- 16:44 Ex-Va. governor guilty of public corruption
- 16:25 Teen recovering after being attacked by bear in Florida
- 16:25 Company creates Twitter-controlled Christmas tree
- 16:25 Pilot program lets airmen take 'career intermission'
- 16:25 Graphic: How Americans celebrate the holidays
- 16:25 Corps amputee is first to complete difficult swim course
- 16:25 NYC deaths shift focus from brutality to police safety
- 16:25 Female hunters face challenges breaking into the boys club
- 16:25 NYC mayor: 'Put aside protests' after officer deaths
- 15:48 Debt and hunger at birthplace of Ebola in Guinea