The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most... read more
Most read news
- 00:29 Stephen Curry scores 40 for Warriors in rout of Rockets
- 00:25 Consolidation in seed industry could pressure DuPont Pioneer
- 00:08 Stephen Curry, Warriors dominate Rockets to take 3-0 lead
- 23:36 ACS sweeps 123A, Kenai and Kodiak win 4A titles at Region III track...
- 22:44 Jenkins: Democrats and unions know this session is last chance to...
- 22:44 Walk for Tsucde, 2015: Remembering roots, over 270 miles to Fairbanks
- 22:40 Poultry producers frustrated with bird flu response
- 22:34 After Senate vote, NSA prepares to shut down phone tracking program
- 22:24 Saturday's prep softball results
- 21:36 Helio Castroneves goes for fourth Indy 500 win