The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most... read more
Most read news
- 12:21 Attorney: Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon accepts probation, doesn't want to...
- 12:17 School board will yank abortion mention in biology book
- 12:15 I-485 inner loop closed in Matthews because of accident
- 12:08 Video: Talking football with Lake Norman's Rob McNeely
- 12:04 Talk Cowboys-Cardinals, Mavericks and more with Tim Cowlishaw
- 12:01 Michael Jordan deserves credit for Hornets' buzz
- 11:50 Wells Fargo loses appeal of $203 million award to customers
- 11:49 Wendy Williams under fire for comments on Bruce Jenner
- 11:35 Stocks mixed in early trading
- 11:22 Larson named AP's West Africa bureau chief