The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most demonized corporations in America.
That company is Ms. Finucane’s employer, Bank of America. Until recently,... read more
- 23:11 State Dept. working to see if any Americans among victims in...
- 23:03 2 women killed in shooting at Arizona courthouse
- 22:54 Horse-carriage driver shoots boy, 6, at depot
- 22:43 Three arrested after two-state vehicle chase
- 22:28 Police: Two Mesa children missing
- 22:28 Phoenix proposes hiking ban during hot temperatures
- 22:02 State police maintaining 'robust' security at Logan Airport
- 21:43 1 killed in Toronto-area home explosion
- 21:32 Haunting video reveals shock, horror at airport
- 20:29 Buccini/Pollin may be buying Hotel du Pont