The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most... read more
Most read news
- 13:04 Charlotte fire fighters respond to gas leak
- 12:48 French authorities raid prison cells of radicals
- 12:38 WikiLeaks slams Google over delay in revealing US warrants
- 12:24 IS spokesman calls on Muslims in West to commit more attacks
- 12:15 Obama celebrates India's colorful Republic Day
- 12:08 Drone crash at White House comes as FAA develops rules
- 12:08 Mo. police arrest man after officer shot hours earlier
- 12:08 Supreme Court says retiree health benefits can expire
- 12:08 Suspect in missing Ga. couple case in custody
- 12:04 Monday tip-off: Iowa State, Texas try to bounce back