The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most... read more
Most read news
- 05:56 8 killed and 10 injured in Florida van crash
- 05:17 Sony's PlayStation Music launches with Spotify
- 05:08 Alps crash investigators identify 78 DNA strands
- 02:58 Trading in Morgan Stanley-backed stocks frozen
- 02:18 Ex-Israeli PM guilty of corruption in retrial
- 02:00 Judge in courtroom scuffle 'fights' for seat
- 01:46 Seattle mayor to ban city-funded travel to Indiana
- 01:28 Elvis memorabilia: Graceland Too auction to be repeated
- 00:56 Apple CEO Tim Cook posts op-ed blasting new laws
- 00:54 Facebook stabbing victim says he's lucky to be alive