The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort... read more
Most read news
- 21:50 Cowlishaw: How Cowboys’ Jason Garrett can actually appear more...
- 21:50 Cowlishaw: Why Bill Callahan’s offense shouldn’t look much...
- 21:44 Walter Tucker ready for two sports with Miami Hurricanes
- 21:43 James Gandolfini: A look at his final film and television roles
- 21:43 Russell Brand skewers a seemingly unprepared MSNBC team [video]
- 21:37 Sox's Ramirez on track to play every inning before All-Star Game
- 21:36 Artists share work with the public
- 21:35 Josh Hamilton says he's not bothered by boos in Angel Stadium
- 21:34 Calabasas wrestles with the Bieber effect
- 21:34 Graduations can be a real handful