The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most... read more
Most read news
- 01:30 6 injured after explosion at Wash. dam
- 01:26 California agency votes to ban SeaWorld orca breeding
- 01:19 Allen: With a little patience, Connor McDavid will be great for Oilers
- 01:19 Flailing USC needs Chip Kelly as its coach, not Steve Sarkisian
- 01:19 With Goldpanners out, ABL will be five-team, one-division league...
- 01:11 Strategies: Why the world needs entrepreneurs
- 00:26 Kendall Hockey Classic: Schedule, players to watch
- 00:11 Veteran Colts receiver Andre Johnson emerges in return to Houston
- 23:42 He bought Alaska, but that's just one reason William Seward was one...
- 23:42 Pope portraits bedevil cash-strapped nuns