The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most... read more
Most read news
- 19:08 Elections expected to send more Latinos to Congress
- 19:00 Nearly two years after Martin report, Wainstein takes aim at...
- 18:57 Eat local: Farmers markets offer bounty of season’s best
- 18:48 Panthers are ‘pretties of ugly' NFC South
- 18:30 Detective, officer speak in Peoria family murder trial
- 18:28 Broadcast networks feel hopeful about fall ratings
- 18:28 FX cancels 'The Bridge' after two seasons
- 18:28 Comedian Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby 'a rapist'
- 18:26 Alexander Central's girls take N.C. 4A West Regional golf crown
- 18:17 School board hears cause of September bus fire