The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort... read more
Most read news
- 07:33 Ex-church that became nightclub reopens for Easter service
- 07:28 Emirati firm promises to send citizen into space
- 07:06 Good Kid: Daniel Landers, Forest Hills
- 07:05 Sounding Off: East Dallas readers tell us if they think city is...
- 07:05 Richardson library friends group to host spring book sale
- 07:05 Sounding Off: Lewisville-Flower Mound readers tell us if they think...
- 07:05 Sue Watkins: Couple grows produce at home
- 07:04 Sounding Off: Garland-Mesquite readers tell us if they think their...
- 07:04 Sounding Off: Frisco area readers tell us where they think county...
- 07:04 Sounding Off: Best Southwest readers tell us if they think...