Tiger Woods aiming to return for Masters
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
We take a look at Tiger Woods' extensive history of injuries during his career.
NEW YORK — Tiger Woods will attend the Champions Dinner the Tuesday night of Masters week. Teeing it up two days later is still on the table.
The four-time winner of the first major of the season said Monday during a tour to promote his book, The 1997 Masters: My Story (Grand Central Publishing, available at tigerwoodsmasters.com), that his troublesome back is feeling better and he is working hard to get ready to play in the Masters. Woods did not play the Masters in 2014 and 2016,... read more
- 19:50 Motorcyclist faces 2nd-degree murder charge in crash that killed woman
- 19:50 Glendale police: Motorcycle passenger in fatal accident identified
- 19:25 Senate Moves to Permanently Kill the FCC's Broadband Privacy Rules
- 18:57 Danny White on return to ASU: 'It's genetic with me'
- 18:52 German parliament considers changing 'father of house' rules
- 18:46 Third note threatening shooting at Flagstaff High School surfaces
- 18:46 Teen critical after car goes airborne, crashes into Jefferson...
- 18:37 UN condemns North Korea tests which contribute to nukes
- 18:37 Police: Mesa woman missing, endangered
- 18:17 Ukraine ex-finance minister to oversee Puerto Rico crisis