Treasury prices fall after Spain worries abate
Treasury prices fall after Spain worries abate NEW YORK-U.S. Treasury prices are falling after concerns over Spain abated.
On Tuesday, Spain attracted strong investor interest at an auction of two-year debt, a sign that investors had started to regain confidence in Spain's ability to manage its debt burden.
The price of the 10-year U.S. Treasury note fell 15.6 cents for every $100 invested. The yield was 2 percent, up from 1.98 percent late Monday.
The price of the 30-year bond fell 34.3... read more
Most read news
- 04:16 David Haugh: Blackhawks not outworked this time � simply outplayed
- 03:47 Elaine Cummins & David Meade
- 03:46 Policy, discretion guide media sources probes
- 03:44 Roadside bomb kills 6 policemen in Afghanistan
- 03:41 GOP Club removes Obama-O.J. slogan
- 03:38 Charismatic Las Vegas mob lawyer mayor pens memoir
- 03:38 Heat's rare and landlord has Midwood building tenants steamed
- 03:36 After a decade, global AIDS program looks ahead
- 03:21 Oklahoma tornado 'was a monster'
- 03:20 Board rejects Donald Trump's planned $2B Scottish golf resort