Walmart Supercenter in Doral evacuated following bomb threat
Doral police Wednesday night evacuated customers and cleared the parking lot of a Walmart Supercenter in response to an apparent bomb threat.
No one was reported injured.
Traffic was snarled at 87th Avenue and Northwest 13th terrace as a result of the evacuation.
A Doral police spokesperson couldn't be reached for more details.
Officers on scene and Walmart workers said the store and parking lot were cleared about 9 pm when the threat was detected.
Miami-Dade's bomb squad is investigating.
- 02:26 Afghan unity deal expires, but gridlocked government remains
- 02:26 The Latest: Israeli leaders lay wreaths on Peres' casket
- 02:17 Family searches for answers after 2 American sisters found dead on...
- 02:10 Printing plant where Charlie Hebdo killers died reopens
- 02:04 FDA approves 'artificial pancreas' to manage diabetes
- 01:52 2 people shot in east Phoenix, search for gunman underway
- 01:52 Police situation closes I-10 in west Phoenix
- 01:48 Israel's ex-President Peres lies in state in parliament
- 01:30 Indonesia extradites alleged people smuggler to Australia
- 01:30 Gunmen kidnap executive director of Pakistan media house