Walmart Supercenter in Doral evacuated following bomb threat
Doral police Wednesday night evacuated customers and cleared the parking lot of a Walmart Supercenter in response to an apparent bomb threat.
No one was reported injured.
Traffic was snarled at 87th Avenue and Northwest 13th terrace as a result of the evacuation.
A Doral police spokesperson couldn't be reached for more details.
Officers on scene and Walmart workers said the store and parking lot were cleared about 9 pm when the threat was detected.
Miami-Dade's bomb squad is investigating.
Most read news
- 17:47 UNC shows signs of progress
- 17:36 NBC understands Super Bowl audience a different animal
- 17:32 HBO explores Lewis & Clark in miniseries
- 17:31 Djokovic beats Wawrinka to reach fifth Australian Open final
- 17:07 Alaska lawmaker hits Obama and the feds with nursery rhyme
- 17:06 Cannon School football coach resigns
- 17:00 The Mothership: 'Ghostbusters,' 'Fantastic 4' and football flicks
- 16:44 Groundhog Day facts: Phil, the badger, the elixir
- 16:43 NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell admits year of 'soul searching'
- 16:32 Charlotte McKinney on that racy Super Bowl spot