Walmart Supercenter in Doral evacuated following bomb threat
Doral police Wednesday night evacuated customers and cleared the parking lot of a Walmart Supercenter in response to an apparent bomb threat.
No one was reported injured.
Traffic was snarled at 87th Avenue and Northwest 13th terrace as a result of the evacuation.
A Doral police spokesperson couldn't be reached for more details.
Officers on scene and Walmart workers said the store and parking lot were cleared about 9 pm when the threat was detected.
Miami-Dade's bomb squad is investigating.
- 12:56 Moderate quake near east coast of Japan
- 12:52 Pop Quiz: How Well Do You Know Ben & Jerry's?
- 12:52 Was it Price, Product or Something Else That Lost You the Sale?
- 12:49 Sold! HGTV flips over big ratings growth
- 12:46 Watch live: Democratic National Convention Day 3
- 12:43 IRS reviewing Clinton Foundation 'pay-to-play' claims
- 12:42 Review: Radiohead electrifies in long-awaited U.S. return
- 12:40 Hillary Clinton's brand survives a generational shift
- 12:40 Meijer recalls salads, sandwiches due to salmonella risk
- 12:40 Transgender identity is not a mental health disorder, study finds