Walmart Supercenter in Doral evacuated following bomb threat
Doral police Wednesday night evacuated customers and cleared the parking lot of a Walmart Supercenter in response to an apparent bomb threat.
No one was reported injured.
Traffic was snarled at 87th Avenue and Northwest 13th terrace as a result of the evacuation.
A Doral police spokesperson couldn't be reached for more details.
Officers on scene and Walmart workers said the store and parking lot were cleared about 9 pm when the threat was detected.
Miami-Dade's bomb squad is investigating.
Most read news
- 00:09 George Hill rips Pacers: 'We're giving the season away'
- 00:06 Anchorage needs a voice on the Alaska Board of Fisheries
- 00:06 State needs a gas line backup plan if producers don't come through
- 23:55 'Gold' is magnificent, but story is dull
- 23:55 Joni Mitchell hospitalized
- 23:39 Demboski, Coffey spar over 'vote buying' charge
- 23:34 Father of four killed in road rage shooting
- 23:19 Market Fresh: Easter treats at local shops and farmers markets this...
- 23:19 Arts Scene: Creative mind behind Google ads, new dances at UAA
- 22:40 Notes: An Aces addition; Hickel, Cooper, Mazz updates; UAA's recent...