Walmart Supercenter in Doral evacuated following bomb threat
Doral police Wednesday night evacuated customers and cleared the parking lot of a Walmart Supercenter in response to an apparent bomb threat.
No one was reported injured.
Traffic was snarled at 87th Avenue and Northwest 13th terrace as a result of the evacuation.
A Doral police spokesperson couldn't be reached for more details.
Officers on scene and Walmart workers said the store and parking lot were cleared about 9 pm when the threat was detected.
Miami-Dade's bomb squad is investigating.
Most read news
- 14:39 Carlee: Any new garbage fee would come with ‘offsets'
- 14:13 Death penalty sought for Nigerian child bride
- 14:10 Marching bands, floats and a giant turkey are Charlotte parade...
- 14:01 Picture for Alaska oil revenues goes from bad to worse as oil...
- 14:01 Dan Sullivan addresses his transition: 'Alaskans want to move forward'
- 13:45 Redskins' Robert Griffin III has little to say on benching, calls...
- 13:42 Weather woes will subside for rest of holiday weekend
- 13:10 The Week 14 games that most impact the Playoff
- 13:04 Honda sales take little hit from air bag recalls
- 12:14 Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years over TV scene