Walmart Supercenter in Doral evacuated following bomb threat
Doral police Wednesday night evacuated customers and cleared the parking lot of a Walmart Supercenter in response to an apparent bomb threat.
No one was reported injured.
Traffic was snarled at 87th Avenue and Northwest 13th terrace as a result of the evacuation.
A Doral police spokesperson couldn't be reached for more details.
Officers on scene and Walmart workers said the store and parking lot were cleared about 9 pm when the threat was detected.
Miami-Dade's bomb squad is investigating.
Most read news
- 18:50 Dwyane Wade agrees to deal with Heat
- 18:28 Too many questions remain on train's safety, viability
- 18:27 Cardinals fire scouting director as hacking investigation continues
- 18:27 LaMarcus Aldridge meets with Lakers a second time
- 18:22 4 accused of taking pay, forcing migrant teens to work
- 17:54 Report: Dog alerts three adults, child of fire in their Mount Dora...
- 17:43 Donald Trump: What a lousy mogul
- 17:03 Soyuz rocket to carry critical resupply cargo to Space Station
- 16:36 Church shooting suspect's sister takes down fundraising site for...
- 16:11 Former Magic star Jason Williams puts shows out at Orlando pro-am