Walmart Supercenter in Doral evacuated following bomb threat
Doral police Wednesday night evacuated customers and cleared the parking lot of a Walmart Supercenter in response to an apparent bomb threat.
No one was reported injured.
Traffic was snarled at 87th Avenue and Northwest 13th terrace as a result of the evacuation.
A Doral police spokesperson couldn't be reached for more details.
Officers on scene and Walmart workers said the store and parking lot were cleared about 9 pm when the threat was detected.
Miami-Dade's bomb squad is investigating.
Most read news
- 09:23 Tailgate Debate: Why Arizona State-Texas A&M is Saturday's biggest...
- 09:16 Whirlpool reveals plans for global expansion
- 09:08 Your must-have guide for buying a PC
- 08:57 Cucumbers linked to salmonella outbreak recalled
- 08:57 McDonald's all-day breakfast could drive up egg prices
- 08:46 Anne Hathaway, 32, is losing roles to younger stars: 'I was that...
- 08:46 Missing 9-year-old Orlando girl found
- 08:46 Report: Some top baby monitors lack basic security features
- 08:40 From icky bugs to good grub: Why more people are eating insects
- 08:21 Md. man arrested for threat to ‘kill all white people’