Walmart Supercenter in Doral evacuated following bomb threat
Doral police Wednesday night evacuated customers and cleared the parking lot of a Walmart Supercenter in response to an apparent bomb threat.
No one was reported injured.
Traffic was snarled at 87th Avenue and Northwest 13th terrace as a result of the evacuation.
A Doral police spokesperson couldn't be reached for more details.
Officers on scene and Walmart workers said the store and parking lot were cleared about 9 pm when the threat was detected.
Miami-Dade's bomb squad is investigating.
Most read news
- 20:42 Brennan: NFL wants Hardy to supply photos of crime scene
- 18:57 Geico dog disrupts awful video ads
- 18:51 Driver charged after truck falls through frozen river
- 18:45 JPMorgan forks over $50M in 'robo-signing' pact with DOJ
- 18:37 Ford-Tonka dump truck a huge 'toy'
- 18:30 Drug dog's death in Iowa remains a mystery
- 18:04 Gowdy: Clinton e-mails prove need for Benghazi probe
- 17:56 Feds: Huge auto recalls mark 2014
- 17:37 Bank 'break-ins' raise homeowners' ire, spark lawsuits
- 17:28 Indy council creates 'Homeless Bill of Rights'