Walmart Supercenter in Doral evacuated following bomb threat
Doral police Wednesday night evacuated customers and cleared the parking lot of a Walmart Supercenter in response to an apparent bomb threat.
No one was reported injured.
Traffic was snarled at 87th Avenue and Northwest 13th terrace as a result of the evacuation.
A Doral police spokesperson couldn't be reached for more details.
Officers on scene and Walmart workers said the store and parking lot were cleared about 9 pm when the threat was detected.
Miami-Dade's bomb squad is investigating.
- 05:05 In leaked speech, Britain's May warned of Brexit damage
- 05:02 Justin Timberlake Under Investigation for Taking a Selfie While...
- 04:47 Ryan urges Pentagon to suspend collection of Guard bonuses
- 04:47 APNewsbreak: Voter group says dead people likely registered
- 04:47 Man with sons in arms dies in leap from bridge; boys survive
- 04:47 Missing backup dancer for Rihanna, Beyonce found safe
- 04:47 Police: Oklahoma man wanted for violent crimes had hit list
- 04:47 NY top court: Youth hockey league not responsible for brawl
- 04:47 Official: Tire treads worn on bus in fatal California crash
- 04:47 Prince Albert II visits new purchase: mom Grace Kelly's home