Walmart Supercenter in Doral evacuated following bomb threat
Doral police Wednesday night evacuated customers and cleared the parking lot of a Walmart Supercenter in response to an apparent bomb threat.
No one was reported injured.
Traffic was snarled at 87th Avenue and Northwest 13th terrace as a result of the evacuation.
A Doral police spokesperson couldn't be reached for more details.
Officers on scene and Walmart workers said the store and parking lot were cleared about 9 pm when the threat was detected.
Miami-Dade's bomb squad is investigating.
Most read news
- 17:32 CEO of bankrupt Apple supplier regrets the impact of Mesa layoffs
- 17:25 Reno bakery in middle of Cronut kerfuffle
- 17:06 Valley family shares their story on living with HIV
- 15:57 Cremation fears leave empty Ebola beds in Liberia
- 15:49 DeCock: UNC experience raises old questions about compatibility of...
- 15:32 Officials examine White House 'security posture'
- 15:01 Braves name John Hart president of baseball operations
- 14:55 Sounding Off: East Dallas readers discuss funding for bike-lane...
- 13:58 2 wounded in Avondale police shooting
- 13:51 MCSO: Students fight with Boulder Creek High official