Walmart Supercenter in Doral evacuated following bomb threat
Doral police Wednesday night evacuated customers and cleared the parking lot of a Walmart Supercenter in response to an apparent bomb threat.
No one was reported injured.
Traffic was snarled at 87th Avenue and Northwest 13th terrace as a result of the evacuation.
A Doral police spokesperson couldn't be reached for more details.
Officers on scene and Walmart workers said the store and parking lot were cleared about 9 pm when the threat was detected.
Miami-Dade's bomb squad is investigating.
Most read news
- 11:43 How Gen X can get back on track for retirement
- 11:41 Randy Quaid detained in Vermont trying to cross border
- 11:31 Turkey imposes news blackout on 'gruesome' blast images
- 11:25 Ford chases down higher police car sales
- 11:05 Fierce battles in central Syria amid Russian airstrikes
- 10:05 'Lucky one' in Ore. shootings provides details of massacre
- 10:05 Wife posts video of husband with maid, could face jail
- 10:01 Lessons of 2011 may still apply to College Football Playoff process
- 09:45 Apple, Samsung, Chrome? For younger folks, it matters less
- 09:38 Lessons to learn from NFL players' finances