Walmart Supercenter in Doral evacuated following bomb threat
Doral police Wednesday night evacuated customers and cleared the parking lot of a Walmart Supercenter in response to an apparent bomb threat.
No one was reported injured.
Traffic was snarled at 87th Avenue and Northwest 13th terrace as a result of the evacuation.
A Doral police spokesperson couldn't be reached for more details.
Officers on scene and Walmart workers said the store and parking lot were cleared about 9 pm when the threat was detected.
Miami-Dade's bomb squad is investigating.
Most read news
- 15:06 Voices: Soviet bloc's lessons for change in Cuba
- 14:32 Lil Wayne's bus shot in Atlanta tour stop
- 14:23 ISIL's sophisticated recruiting campaign poses persistent threat in...
- 14:21 Novel offers explosive look at L.A. riots
- 14:12 Parents and Millennials agree: Best to save early
- 14:12 Gay marriage opponent defends 'sacred institution'
- 13:27 Alaska, where rivers reign
- 13:27 Survival a theme of some writers in latest edition of Alaska...
- 13:27 Reading the North: Saloons, prostitutes and children's book on...
- 13:24 Gay marriage plaintiffs: 'Emilia will always have 2 moms'