Walmart Supercenter in Doral evacuated following bomb threat
Doral police Wednesday night evacuated customers and cleared the parking lot of a Walmart Supercenter in response to an apparent bomb threat.
No one was reported injured.
Traffic was snarled at 87th Avenue and Northwest 13th terrace as a result of the evacuation.
A Doral police spokesperson couldn't be reached for more details.
Officers on scene and Walmart workers said the store and parking lot were cleared about 9 pm when the threat was detected.
Miami-Dade's bomb squad is investigating.
- 12:56 Italian among 2 dictatorship victims identified in Paraguay
- 12:54 The Delicate Art of Gracefully Recovering From a Verbal Blunder
- 12:53 History of gallstones may signal higher risk of heart disease
- 12:48 Peoria: Three City Council districts up for election
- 12:48 Avondale: Mayor, City Council seats on the ballot
- 12:45 Want to detect gluten on the go? There's a device for that
- 12:39 Guard refilling ATM fatally shot in ambush at Houston Wells Fargo
- 12:26 Watch: Firefighters battle smoky blaze in Denton County
- 12:25 Another university furls Confederate-themed Mississippi flag
- 12:25 University of Wisconsin-Madison officials aren't happy about top...