Walmart Supercenter in Doral evacuated following bomb threat
Doral police Wednesday night evacuated customers and cleared the parking lot of a Walmart Supercenter in response to an apparent bomb threat.
No one was reported injured.
Traffic was snarled at 87th Avenue and Northwest 13th terrace as a result of the evacuation.
A Doral police spokesperson couldn't be reached for more details.
Officers on scene and Walmart workers said the store and parking lot were cleared about 9 pm when the threat was detected.
Miami-Dade's bomb squad is investigating.
Most read news
- 04:28 Iraq launches new operation against Islamic State
- 03:46 Spy trial of 'Post' reporter Jason Rezaian opens in Iran
- 03:29 TV tonight: 'America's Got Talent,' 'iZombie'
- 03:23 Stephen Curry's return from 'scary' injury counts as a win for...
- 03:03 Activists record private talks, post them online
- 02:47 Astronaut's visit to Southeast Alaska school excites students
- 01:16 Texas tornado leaves one dead as 12 missing in floods
- 01:06 Blackhawks storm back twice, fall in overtime
- 00:56 Revival a fresh take on 'Anything Goes'
- 00:29 Stephen Curry suffers head contusion after scary fall in Game 4