Walmart Supercenter in Doral evacuated following bomb threat
Doral police Wednesday night evacuated customers and cleared the parking lot of a Walmart Supercenter in response to an apparent bomb threat.
No one was reported injured.
Traffic was snarled at 87th Avenue and Northwest 13th terrace as a result of the evacuation.
A Doral police spokesperson couldn't be reached for more details.
Officers on scene and Walmart workers said the store and parking lot were cleared about 9 pm when the threat was detected.
Miami-Dade's bomb squad is investigating.
Most read news
- 23:07 Charlotte Hornets - Utah Jazz Observations 12.20.14
- 23:07 Prep Results 12.20.14
- 22:09 Police fan out in squad cars to play Santa
- 21:34 Patriots outlast Buccaneers to triumph in tourney finals
- 21:20 Charlotte Hornets dominate Utah Jazz in 104-86 victory
- 20:58 Redskins deal Eagles serious blow to playoff hopes
- 18:54 Bell Tolls: Jay Cutler and The Quarterback Risk
- 18:34 College Basketball: Winthrop, South Carolina, Appalachian State in...
- 18:18 Davidson rolls past College of Charleston 80-68 for 7th straight win
- 17:05 Santa's little bargain shopper