Walmart Supercenter in Doral evacuated following bomb threat
Doral police Wednesday night evacuated customers and cleared the parking lot of a Walmart Supercenter in response to an apparent bomb threat.
No one was reported injured.
Traffic was snarled at 87th Avenue and Northwest 13th terrace as a result of the evacuation.
A Doral police spokesperson couldn't be reached for more details.
Officers on scene and Walmart workers said the store and parking lot were cleared about 9 pm when the threat was detected.
Miami-Dade's bomb squad is investigating.
- 07:20 Queen stays mum on 'Brexit' chaos
- 07:10 Pat Summitt's most memorable quotes
- 07:10 The life of Tennessee coach Pat Summitt at a glance
- 07:10 Local coaches, officials praise Pat Summitt for being a trailblazer
- 07:09 Man wanted in police chase escapes into Pittsburgh Zoo
- 07:09 Residents put intruder in bear hug, beat him with his bat
- 07:07 13 Alabama counties with the highest foreclosure rates
- 07:07 How chef overcame picky eating to become 'Meat on the Side' advocate
- 07:05 Police: Highway worker killed by drunk driver on I-93
- 06:39 Eiffel Tower shut for day, victim of French labor standoff