‘Big Z’ showing big skills for Crusaders
While other elite prep basketball players were competing in their respective age groups on the AAU circuit two summers ago, Nura Zanna was exchanging body blows and elbows with grown men in scrimmages for the Nigerian U-16 national team.
Now a rugged 6-6, 230-pound power forward with nimble footwork and a game fashioned after his storied countryman Hakeem Olajuwon, it is the 16-year old Zanna standing out like a man among boys in leading Coral Springs Christian (14-2, ranked No.&#x2009;8... read more
Most read news
- 07:10 Wanna type faster? Meet a buzzy new keyboard
- 06:49 Digital Life: What happened to voice mail?
- 06:47 9 tax tips for the self-employed
- 06:45 Weekend picks for book lovers
- 06:39 Israel's ultra-Orthodox Haredi women form political party
- 06:39 Don't leave your pets out in the cold
- 06:36 Surf Report: Taking a bite out of Raspberry Pi
- 05:19 5 things to know about the U.S.-Iran nuclear talks
- 04:38 US Airways departing Twitter
- 03:55 Local mental health board seeks to change name, membership