‘Big Z’ showing big skills for Crusaders
‘Big Z’ showing big skills for Crusaders While other elite prep basketball players were competing in their respective age groups on the AAU circuit two summers ago, Nura Zanna was exchanging body blows and elbows with grown men in scrimmages for the Nigerian U-16 national team.
Now a rugged 6-6, 230-pound power forward with nimble footwork and a game fashioned after his storied countryman Hakeem Olajuwon, it is the 16-year old Zanna standing out like a man among boys in leading... read more
Most read news
- 22:11 Ichiro's home run lifts Yankees over Blue Jays 6-4
- 21:32 Federal support for Michigan deep-freeze damage rejected
- 21:22 Retired Army colonel served in three wars, to be remembered Saturday
- 18:59 Irsay arrives at Colts training camp
- 18:58 Quick Texas getaway: Texas State Railroad steams through the East...
- 18:53 Yes! Former WWE champ catches suspected burglar
- 18:50 UPS driver charged with stealing dozens of guns
- 18:49 Lions sign Butler, release Lynn
- 18:48 Hornets re-sign point guard Jannero Pargo
- 18:47 Bulls' Noah 'happy' for LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony