‘Big Z’ showing big skills for Crusaders
‘Big Z’ showing big skills for Crusaders While other elite prep basketball players were competing in their respective age groups on the AAU circuit two summers ago, Nura Zanna was exchanging body blows and elbows with grown men in scrimmages for the Nigerian U-16 national team.
Now a rugged 6-6, 230-pound power forward with nimble footwork and a game fashioned after his storied countryman Hakeem Olajuwon, it is the 16-year old Zanna standing out like a man among boys in leading... read more
Most read news
- 17:21 Aeromexico adds fourth weekly Miami-Merida flight
- 17:16 5 smartphone apps that challenge norm, stand out among millions
- 17:16 N. Nevada home to substantial literary community
- 17:15 In Ferguson, mixed reviews for Gov. Nixon, good for Sen. McCaskill
- 17:15 Security breach hit 25,000 federal workers
- 17:12 White Sox recall Sanchez
- 17:12 Chiefs OL Stephenson suspended 4 games
- 16:12 Senators call for AF Academy sex assaults review
- 16:04 American Legion 96th National Convention opens at Charlotte's...
- 16:01 Illinois November ballot set without term limits