‘Big Z’ showing big skills for Crusaders
‘Big Z’ showing big skills for Crusaders While other elite prep basketball players were competing in their respective age groups on the AAU circuit two summers ago, Nura Zanna was exchanging body blows and elbows with grown men in scrimmages for the Nigerian U-16 national team.
Now a rugged 6-6, 230-pound power forward with nimble footwork and a game fashioned after his storied countryman Hakeem Olajuwon, it is the 16-year old Zanna standing out like a man among boys in leading... read more
Most read news
- 17:38 Range Rovers top list of fastest-selling new vehicles in November
- 17:37 Fierce winter storm makes life even worse for Syrians who've fled...
- 17:37 Board to discuss funding proposal for Flower Mound senior center
- 17:36 Fierce winter storm makes life even worse for Syrians who've fled...
- 17:31 Mike Napoli happy with speedy contract agreement
- 17:30 Candyman E wins Big A's Spooky Mulder Stakes
- 17:28 Ex-Vt. couple ousted by utility tower gets $1M
- 17:21 Boom! Jets' physical Ivory a tough guy to tackle
- 17:21 Levante rallies for 2-1 win over Elche in Spain
- 14:09 Irving police searching for armed robbery suspect after standoff