‘Big Z’ showing big skills for Crusaders
While other elite prep basketball players were competing in their respective age groups on the AAU circuit two summers ago, Nura Zanna was exchanging body blows and elbows with grown men in scrimmages for the Nigerian U-16 national team.
Now a rugged 6-6, 230-pound power forward with nimble footwork and a game fashioned after his storied countryman Hakeem Olajuwon, it is the 16-year old Zanna standing out like a man among boys in leading Coral Springs Christian (14-2, ranked No.&#x2009;8... read more
Most read news
- 14:56 Michael Jordan and the Hornets provide Thanksgiving Meals
- 14:39 In his own words: Darren Wilson recounts deadly shooting
- 14:34 Room service? Presidential turkeys await pardon at historic D.C. hotel
- 14:20 Holiday travel: Few flight problems Tuesday, but trouble looms
- 14:08 What's America's Web IQ?
- 14:08 Tech Five: Pandora sinks off downgraded rating
- 14:08 Cybersecurity for the holidays: A non-stop job
- 14:02 This is how John Waters flows
- 13:47 Playoff Projection: Alabama, Oregon, FSU nearly knotted
- 13:17 Review: 'Bosses' sequel is Horrible and Horribler