‘Big Z’ showing big skills for Crusaders
‘Big Z’ showing big skills for Crusaders While other elite prep basketball players were competing in their respective age groups on the AAU circuit two summers ago, Nura Zanna was exchanging body blows and elbows with grown men in scrimmages for the Nigerian U-16 national team.
Now a rugged 6-6, 230-pound power forward with nimble footwork and a game fashioned after his storied countryman Hakeem Olajuwon, it is the 16-year old Zanna standing out like a man among boys in leading... read more
Most read news
- 18:27 Miami Diving hopes TV's ‘Splash' brings new interest in sport
- 18:24 Student shot in leg at South Florida school
- 18:24 McIlroy, Donald miss cut at BMW PGA Championship
- 18:24 White Sox P Danks to make first start of season
- 18:24 Yankees activate Nova
- 18:23 Sveum: No danger of Jackson losing rotation spot
- 18:22 NBA to debut 'Forever Kobe' spot Friday night
- 18:20 'Hangover Part III' bombing at the box office
- 18:19 State bans new online charter schools for 1 year
- 18:18 Electrolux gives refrigerators, vacuums to struggling Charlotte...