‘Big Z’ showing big skills for Crusaders
‘Big Z’ showing big skills for Crusaders While other elite prep basketball players were competing in their respective age groups on the AAU circuit two summers ago, Nura Zanna was exchanging body blows and elbows with grown men in scrimmages for the Nigerian U-16 national team.
Now a rugged 6-6, 230-pound power forward with nimble footwork and a game fashioned after his storied countryman Hakeem Olajuwon, it is the 16-year old Zanna standing out like a man among boys in leading... read more
Most read news
- 17:45 Cantor blasts Obama for immigration attack on GOP
- 17:44 Recordings surface in New Mexico governor race
- 17:41 Capital One Financial's profit edges up
- 17:07 Governor calls special session on rainy day fund
- 17:04 Deepening of Jacksonville port gets approval
- 17:03 Recovered guns part of art project in New Orleans
- 16:58 Dianna Bailey Newell
- 16:58 Farris Dale Easterwood
- 16:53 King and Bank of America are big market movers
- 16:25 Consumer groups win appeal to reveal 'Company Doe'