‘Big Z’ showing big skills for Crusaders
While other elite prep basketball players were competing in their respective age groups on the AAU circuit two summers ago, Nura Zanna was exchanging body blows and elbows with grown men in scrimmages for the Nigerian U-16 national team.
Now a rugged 6-6, 230-pound power forward with nimble footwork and a game fashioned after his storied countryman Hakeem Olajuwon, it is the 16-year old Zanna standing out like a man among boys in leading Coral Springs Christian (14-2, ranked No.&#x2009;8... read more
Most read news
- 19:46 Caucus: Who is the best of the Final Four coaches?
- 19:46 Despite uproar in Indiana, Arkansas presses on
- 19:43 Yuengling ousts Boston Beer as top U.S. craft brewery
- 19:43 15 stocks that shower cash in April
- 19:19 Jaguar XF gets sleeker looks, more tech
- 19:08 Fallout from Indiana's law spreads beyond its borders
- 18:51 Cheap oil prices chop jobs by thousands
- 18:44 Suit revives controversy on Air Force explicit songbook
- 18:26 Alaska Senate passes gas line bill that Gov. Walker says he'll veto
- 18:25 Ind. faces uproar that veto of Ariz. bill avoided