‘Big Z’ showing big skills for Crusaders
While other elite prep basketball players were competing in their respective age groups on the AAU circuit two summers ago, Nura Zanna was exchanging body blows and elbows with grown men in scrimmages for the Nigerian U-16 national team.
Now a rugged 6-6, 230-pound power forward with nimble footwork and a game fashioned after his storied countryman Hakeem Olajuwon, it is the 16-year old Zanna standing out like a man among boys in leading Coral Springs Christian (14-2, ranked No.&#x2009;8... read more
Most read news
- 09:19 Missile, fire from Egypt wounds 2 Israeli troops
- 09:12 Tech Five: Yahoo shares surge off earnings
- 09:12 Consumer prices rise 0.1% in September
- 09:12 Ford manager solves cup dilemma in new F-150 pickup
- 09:02 Venue holds contest for free same-sex wedding
- 08:27 Covington’s to offer tree and shrub workshop
- 08:27 Lochwood Library Friends event to feature speaker from Federal...
- 08:13 Gaston man charged in child pornography case
- 08:05 Free fall fest planned for Lifenet Texas Skillman Clinic
- 07:26 Lawyers: Suspects retract claims they killed Brits