‘Big Z’ showing big skills for Crusaders
‘Big Z’ showing big skills for Crusaders While other elite prep basketball players were competing in their respective age groups on the AAU circuit two summers ago, Nura Zanna was exchanging body blows and elbows with grown men in scrimmages for the Nigerian U-16 national team.
Now a rugged 6-6, 230-pound power forward with nimble footwork and a game fashioned after his storied countryman Hakeem Olajuwon, it is the 16-year old Zanna standing out like a man among boys in leading... read more
Most read news
- 16:01 Detroit Red Wings lose Jimmy Howard to tweaked knee; Olympic roster...
- 16:00 Ravens S Elam on Calvin Johnson: 'He's pretty old'
- 16:00 Report: Marlins ship Morrison to Mariners
- 16:00 Texans-Colts Capsule
- 16:00 Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- 15:52 Mark Wahlberg, Donnie Wahlberg sizzle in 'Wahlburgers' teaser
- 15:48 UN: Major offensive begins vs. other Congo rebels
- 15:45 Drake's Ricks out for season with broken foot
- 15:43 In protest, Festivus pole put up at Fla. Capitol
- 15:43 Crist and Scott raising money at rapid pace