‘Big Z’ showing big skills for Crusaders
‘Big Z’ showing big skills for Crusaders While other elite prep basketball players were competing in their respective age groups on the AAU circuit two summers ago, Nura Zanna was exchanging body blows and elbows with grown men in scrimmages for the Nigerian U-16 national team.
Now a rugged 6-6, 230-pound power forward with nimble footwork and a game fashioned after his storied countryman Hakeem Olajuwon, it is the 16-year old Zanna standing out like a man among boys in leading... read more
Most read news
- 03:26 Prof: Ferry turned further than 3rd mate ordered
- 03:20 E-filing saving big bucks for NY tax dept.
- 03:20 Report on CIA interrogations shadows Gitmo trials
- 03:20 Boogeymen and shady deals define spin for Senate
- 03:17 AP PHOTOS: Entering the monkhood a rite of passage
- 03:16 AP PHOTOS: Entering the monkhood a rite of passage
- 03:13 Your Top Plays for Today
- 03:13 Ramirez gives up 2 HRs, Mariners lost 8th straight
- 02:46 Ericsson in $260 million first-quarter profit
- 02:06 Detroit 8, Chicago 6: Tigers survive after three-run ninth