‘Big Z’ showing big skills for Crusaders
While other elite prep basketball players were competing in their respective age groups on the AAU circuit two summers ago, Nura Zanna was exchanging body blows and elbows with grown men in scrimmages for the Nigerian U-16 national team.
Now a rugged 6-6, 230-pound power forward with nimble footwork and a game fashioned after his storied countryman Hakeem Olajuwon, it is the 16-year old Zanna standing out like a man among boys in leading Coral Springs Christian (14-2, ranked No. 8... read more
Most read news
- 04:36 Insurgents shell Russian embassy in Syria
- 03:57 Why India's beef lynching is not about a dead cow
- 03:47 A Maverick last week, Stewart scored on his old club as an Ace on...
- 03:11 TV tonight: 'Mary Tyler Moore,' 'Flash,' 'Manhattan'
- 03:10 Dutch to release Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 crash report
- 03:10 AB InBev and SABMiller ink $104B 'in principle' deal
- 02:50 What are the lasting impressions of Deflategate?
- 01:25 Gene Editing Institute pioneering DNA surgery
- 00:15 What Obama's visit meant to me: Reflections of an Alaskan who works...
- 23:58 Iowa lottery-rigging probe widens