‘Big Z’ showing big skills for Crusaders
While other elite prep basketball players were competing in their respective age groups on the AAU circuit two summers ago, Nura Zanna was exchanging body blows and elbows with grown men in scrimmages for the Nigerian U-16 national team.
Now a rugged 6-6, 230-pound power forward with nimble footwork and a game fashioned after his storied countryman Hakeem Olajuwon, it is the 16-year old Zanna standing out like a man among boys in leading Coral Springs Christian (14-2, ranked No. 8... read more
Most read news
- 17:09 Man killed after diving under carnival ride
- 17:02 CEO asks NASCAR not to return to Donald Trump resort for awards...
- 16:44 Tiffani Thiessen shows off newborn son
- 16:14 Uber suspends service in France following violent protests
- 16:07 Wounded man refuses to help police
- 15:58 Rangers locked in division race with unlikely leader
- 15:49 Richard Petty: Confederate flag controversy 'passing fancy'
- 15:44 Kyle Busch involved in Daytona practice crash
- 15:44 Search for missing Olympic sailor Trevor Moore called off by family
- 15:43 The Internet is officially too big