‘Big Z’ showing big skills for Crusaders
‘Big Z’ showing big skills for Crusaders While other elite prep basketball players were competing in their respective age groups on the AAU circuit two summers ago, Nura Zanna was exchanging body blows and elbows with grown men in scrimmages for the Nigerian U-16 national team.
Now a rugged 6-6, 230-pound power forward with nimble footwork and a game fashioned after his storied countryman Hakeem Olajuwon, it is the 16-year old Zanna standing out like a man among boys in leading... read more
Most read news
- 21:26 Proposed texting ban fails in SD Legislature
- 21:24 Cowlishaw: DeMarcus Ware won't be back; move shows Cowboys know...
- 21:22 CMS to ask N.C. lawmakers for chance to craft better teacher plan
- 21:09 Christ the King playoff MVP Travis Atson got early boost from...
- 21:06 Justin Verlander strong, feels good in first spring start with...
- 21:04 Fannie Lou Hamer beats Holcombe L. Rucker, 65-59, in semifinals of...
- 21:02 Tuesday's State Playoff Scores
- 21:02 Trout, Pujols have RBI doubles in Angels loss
- 21:02 Recap: Chicago WSox vs. Texas
- 20:43 Bill Plaschke: Get it together, Lakers: Hire Phil Jackson, already