32 min. ago
NEW YORK (AP) — The nation's newsrooms are pushing back against President Donald Trump with a coordinated series of newspaper editorials condemning his attacks on "fake news" and suggestion that journalists...
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Wednesday acted on a threat and revoked the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan, citing a constitutional responsibility to protect classified information....
WASHINGTON (AP) — White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders says the White House values diversity, but she would not say how many black staffers there are in the West Wing. Pressed by reporters Wednesday for a...
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is revoking the security clearance of former CIA director John Brennan, who served in the Obama administration. White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced the...
ATLANTA (AP) — Democratic Party Chairman Tom Perez says he's talked to deputy chairman Keith Ellison about domestic abuse allegations by Ellison's ex-girlfriend. The allegations came over the weekend, just days before...
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration is imposing sanctions on three foreign companies it says are helping North Korea with illicit shipments of goods to fund its nuclear program. The Treasury Department said...
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...