WASHINGTON (AP) — Sen. Rand Paul certainly has his differences with President Donald Trump, a one-time rival for the White House. But on one cornerstone issue, a resistance to U.S. intervention abroad, they are...
Now Playing: The White House says President Donald Trump believes Russia would target U.S. elections again, saying the "threat still exists." That comes hours after Trump appeared to deny Russia was still...
ASPEN, Colo. (AP) — National Intelligence Director Dan Coats' drumbeat of criticism against Russia is clashing loudly with President Donald Trump's pro-Kremlin remarks, leaving the soft-spoken spy chief in an...
In a recently published Breitbart article, San Antonio-area Rep. Lamar Smith argued the Bible supports "the rule of law" rather than amnesty for migrants. "The Scriptures clearly indicate that God...
NEW YORK (AP) — Is there a backdoor to getting at President Donald Trump's tax returns? At least one Democratic activist says yes, and it's through a New York state investigation into Trump's charity. State attorney...
Iraq War veteran Chris Sheppard fumed as he watched President Trump's joint news conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki. The former combat engineer with the U.S. Marine Corps sat glued to his...
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'