39 min. ago
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's victory helped give rise to the #MeToo era. Now, as it threatens his latest pick to the Supreme Court and his party's electoral majorities in Congress, Trump is taking aim at...
57 min. ago
Now Playing: President Donald Trump received an unexpected laugh at the United Nations General Assembly on Tuesday when he opened a speech by bragging about his administration's domestic achievements. (Sept. 25)...
A third member of the 31-member Texas Senate is defending himself against a complaint of sexual misconduct as the Senate works on toughening its own sexual harassment policies. On Tuesday, the Austin American...
UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The U.N. Security Council tends to proceed in a scripted, measured way. U.S. President Donald Trump does not. But Trump is set to preside Wednesday over the U.N.'s most powerful body, one that...
After protesters harassed Ted Cruz and his wife, Heidi, as they tried to dine on Monday night, even his political opponent Beto O’Rourke was calling foul. A video shared widely on social media shows that as Cruz and...
WASHINGTON (AP) — The investigation into Russian election interference is often called the Mueller probe, but it's Rod Rosenstein who oversees it. Rosenstein's fate as deputy attorney general remains in the air after...
- 00:49 With Kavanaugh nomination, Trump faces #MeToo
- 00:31 Trump to meet with Netanyahu, chair Security Council meeting
- 21:56 Texas Senator Charles Schwertner accused of sexual misconduct
- 20:55 Trump at UN Security Council: 'Most watched meeting ever'?
- 17:51 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 16:00 What happens to Mueller probe if Rosenstein loses his job?
- 15:21 Trump riding in sleeker version of 'Beast' presidential limo
- 13:15 Harris County to begin work on new floodplain maps
- 12:51 Trump takes aim at Iran in UN speech
- 12:51 Cody Wilson, 3-D printer gun activist, steps down from company...