1 Fantasy 5 player wins $235,202.58 jackpot
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- One "Fantasy 5" game player selected all five winning numbers to win a jackpot worth $235,202.58, the Florida Lottery said Wednesday.
The winning ticket was purchased in Miami, lottery officials said.
The 264 tickets matching four numbers won $143.50 each. Another 9,200 tickets matching three numbers won $11.50 each, and 95,450 tickets won a Quick Pick ticket for picking two numbers.
The numbers drawn Tuesday night were 06-22-25-26-35.
- 17:51 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 16:00 What happens to Mueller probe if Rosenstein loses his job?
- 15:21 Trump riding in sleeker version of 'Beast' presidential limo
- 13:15 Harris County to begin work on new floodplain maps
- 12:51 Trump takes aim at Iran in UN speech
- 12:51 Cody Wilson, 3-D printer gun activist, steps down from company...
- 11:45 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 11:19 Solid gold