1 Fantasy 5 players wins $254,352.21 top prize
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- One winner of the "Fantasy 5" game will collect $254,352.21, the Florida Lottery said Thursday.
The winning ticket was bought in Punta Gorda, lottery officials reported.
The 490 tickets matching four numbers won $83.50 each. Another 14,348 tickets matching three numbers won $8 each, and 123,799 tickets won a Quick Pick ticket for picking two numbers.
The numbers drawn Wednesday night were 07-10-17-19-22.
- 22:57 Judge rules against ending program to protect Dreamers
- 22:37 Ex-Coronado QB Jay Vanderjagt 'shocked' by NFL QB Jared Goff's prank
- 22:10 Diamondbacks treat 9-year-old with a rough road ahead to a day at park
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional