1 suffers smoke inhalation in Mesa basement fire captured on video
CLOSE Mesa firefighters battle a basement fire at a home near University and Mesa drives on Jan. 30, 2018.
The Mesa Fire Medical Department released video of firefighters working to quell a fire that originated in a basement on Tuesday morning.
The fire started at a home near University and Mesa drives. Officials said that one person had suffered smoke inhalation.
Although that person had minor injuries, Mesa fire Capt. Forrest Smith said even a small amount of carbon monoxide can lead to illness or death.
Basements are somewhat of a rarity in Arizona, and the Mesa Fire Medical Department... read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...