1 wounded in Stallings shooting
One person was rushed to the hospital Wednesday morning after a shooting in Stallings, according to Union County authorities.
The shooting was reported about 4:15 a.m. on Chestnut Lane near Potter Road. That is near the Indian Trail-Stallings town line.
Motorists in the area reported that Stallings police and the N.C. Highway Patrol had roped off an area at a convenience store Wednesday morning, and that appeared to be the shooting scene. Authorities have released no other details.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates during the day.
- 13:03 Houston leaders ask residents to Adopt A Drain to keep storm waters...
- 12:45 Abbott: All Texas schools are up-to-date on safety strategies
- 12:22 Ben Carson to speak in Houston area on Harvey relief
- 12:03 Arizona Wildcats basketball gets commitment from Pitt grad transfer...
- 11:58 Trump admin starts plan to drill in Arctic wildlife refuge
- 11:48 NAU football to hold spring game on Saturday at Walkup Skydome
- 11:48 ASU baseball hosts Utah seeking to snap six-game losing streak
- 11:37 UN health agency: Dengue vaccine shouldn't be used widely
- 11:31 Trump checks out anti-drug effort while in Florida
- 09:54 Trump's personal attorney has dropped a pair of libel suits