10 essential benefits all insurance policies must carry
All new insurance plans whether sold on Michigan's state exchange or sold off the exchange must carry 10 essential health benefits. That means higher costs for many consumers who had leaner policies before the health law, but it also means a higher standard of care.
The 10 essential benefits are:
■ Ambulatory patient services: It includes visits to your doctor's office, home health care services and hospice care, although some carriers might limit these services to no more than 45 days.
■ Emergency services: Emergency room visits and the transportation to get there... read more
- 09:24 New data: Americans filling far fewer opioid prescriptions
- 08:29 The Latest: US says it's maintaining pressure on North Korea
- 07:56 Is Andrew White running for Texas 'govorner'?
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...