10 of the most romantic places in metro Phoenix
Valentine’s Day cometh, and dinner and a movie aren’t going to cut it.
So here are 10 of the most romantic spots in metro Phoenix to wow your sweetheart, whether s/he loves a mountain hike or an artsy excursion.
MOST ROMANTIC PLACES: West Valley | East Valley | Scottsdale
Desert Botanical Garden in PhoenixFacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInPhotos: Butterfly Pavilion at Desert Botanical Garden FullscreenPosted!A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
A Pipepvine Swallowtail was one of the many butterflies at the Maxine and Jonathan Marshall Butterfly Pavilion at the Desert Botanical Garden... read more
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House