10 of the most romantic places in metro Phoenix
Valentine’s Day cometh, and dinner and a movie aren’t going to cut it.
So here are 10 of the most romantic spots in metro Phoenix to wow your sweetheart, whether s/he loves a mountain hike or an artsy excursion.
MOST ROMANTIC PLACES: West Valley | East Valley | Scottsdale
Desert Botanical Garden in PhoenixFacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInPhotos: Butterfly Pavilion at Desert Botanical Garden FullscreenPosted!A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
A Pipepvine Swallowtail was one of the many butterflies at the Maxine and Jonathan Marshall Butterfly Pavilion at the Desert Botanical Garden... read more
- 15:42 Michigan basketball pushes through Ohio State on senior day, 74-62
- 15:33 Austin Hatch dresses on Michigan's senior day as honorary captain
- 15:14 Boy, 3, pulled 'unresponsive' from Queen Creek-area pool
- 14:44 Mets GM Sandy Alderson believes Tim Tebow will eventually play in MLB
- 14:18 Ex-cheerleading coach pleads guilty to attempted molestation
- 13:38 Crash in Phoenix leaves one person dead, police say
- 13:14 The Latest: Trump to meet with Florida high school students
- 12:54 Florida suspect's red flags weren't enough to stop gun buy
- 12:01 Four great new fiction titles for teens and John Green fans
- 08:33 Trump mad at law enforcement, lawmakers over Iran payment