10 pill-free tips to sleep better on a flight
The Mistral is a ferocious and loud wind that, when it blows incessantly for weeks, drives people mad in Provence. There's an old saying that a murder committed after a week of Mistral should be forgiven.
But what about the maddening sound of wind (and jet engine noise) that you experience when you fly, especially on a long overnight flight? It might not cause you to commit mayhem, but it affects you in ways you might not imagine, causing stress, fatigue and loss of sleep.
Did you not sleep on your last long flight? There are steps you can take to change that next time, everything from the... read more
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant