10 pill-free tips to sleep better on a flight
The Mistral is a ferocious and loud wind that, when it blows incessantly for weeks, drives people mad in Provence. There's an old saying that a murder committed after a week of Mistral should be forgiven.
But what about the maddening sound of wind (and jet engine noise) that you experience when you fly, especially on a long overnight flight? It might not cause you to commit mayhem, but it affects you in ways you might not imagine, causing stress, fatigue and loss of sleep.
Did you not sleep on your last long flight? There are steps you can take to change that next time, everything from the... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House