10 things to know about Suns PG Elfrid Payton
NEW ORLEANS - The Suns have a road game Monday in New Orleans. Point guard Elfrid Payton will be home.
Payton grew up in Gretna, La., a small town of about 5,000 people that sits on the west bank of the Mississippi River, 5.2 miles from New Orleans.
“It's a pretty solid town, not too much different from New Orleans,” Payton said. “Good people. Great food. Pretty much the same thing as what's going on in New Orleans.”
Oh, about that Cajun food? Payton loves gumbo, red beans and jambalaya. Just don't ask him to whip them up in his kitchen.
“I can cook if I had to but I would rather not,” he... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler