12-year-old York boy pleads guilty to assault in stabbing
The youngest person ever charged with attempted murder in York County, S.C., – and possibly in the state – admitted Tuesday that he stashed a steak knife in the woods before stabbing another child in the back.
It is unclear how much time the 12-year-old York boy – who was 11 in December when he was charged with attempted murder – will spend in a juvenile prison. Juveniles can be jailed for violent crimes until they turn 21.
The boy – who police say has been in trouble since he was 5 – pleaded guilty in Family Court Tuesday... read more
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow