12-year-old York boy pleads guilty to assault in stabbing
The youngest person ever charged with attempted murder in York County, S.C., – and possibly in the state – admitted Tuesday that he stashed a steak knife in the woods before stabbing another child in the back.
It is unclear how much time the 12-year-old York boy – who was 11 in December when he was charged with attempted murder – will spend in a juvenile prison. Juveniles can be jailed for violent crimes until they turn 21.
The boy – who police say has been in trouble since he was 5 – pleaded guilty in Family Court Tuesday... read more
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it