120,000 still without power in Bay State
Nearly 120,000 homes and businesses are still in the dark after a second nor’easter within a week wreaked havoc on the state's power grid.
The outages were down from more than 300,000 last night and most have been in areas served by National Grid.
Last week’s storm hit the Cape and south shore hard with high winds and rising waters that swallowed some neighborhoods hole, while this week’s wild weather blanketed the state with wet, heavy snow that weighed down trees until they crashed down onto poles and wires.
National Grid said this evening it recognizes the “back-to-back Nor’easters have... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler